VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could just be some bored kid stirring the pot and saying an area he knows was searched.

However, I hope someone has made LE aware of said comment in case their is any validity to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm back to my the theory of 3"s .... abduction, action, disposal... 3 different places. Sorry to be so harsh. :(

I went in to wawa after the mad rush. One of the clerks spoke with an officer. The officer would not confirm, but something BIG is going down and the 20+ cars are a part of the search party.

I hear the helicopter over by Princess Anne Rd. Heading there now.

Be safe!

I have seen that name before- dont know where. But I had a friend at work tell me today a FF from Moyock said they were all over that rd that day and were successful in some areas. So- maybe they should go back.

Same here - I recognize the associated FB photo too. Something stuck from an earlier post a few days back but I can't remember where or exactly when. It wasn't anything helpful though so I don't know why.

Also just want to say, my daughter did softball with lcn in 2013 and we did a travel game to the little field very close to wear the clothes were found. WH would know the area if he went to games down there for her. ever since they said where they found the clothes my stomach has a had knot from knowing this...

Yup, my kids both have played- we are LCA. all the Allstar games, etc. I have always thought from day one Aj was familiar to me, & that was before I ever knew she was a soft ball gal.. I wonder if I have seen her at the field/concession in the past? :(

I'm at the walmart at Buckner/Holland Rd. I saw several cars head this way. Going to retrace searches from earlier this week.

Could just be some bored kid stirring the pot and saying an area he knows was searched.

However, I hope someone has made LE aware of said comment in case their is any validity to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps one of the locals here could call it in?

Also just want to say, my daughter did softball with lcn in 2013 and we did a travel game to the little field very close to wear the clothes were found. WH would know the area if he went to games down there for her. ever since they said where they found the clothes my stomach has a had knot from knowing this...

In this interview he tells JF if the items are AJ's, LE should continue to look there. IMO he's not talking about the clothes. He's giving clues to where she is. At least that's what I hope. I just want closure for AJ.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

You know, we were all 18 once. Growing into the adults we would become ... testing the waters... trying to improve the world... such high expectations... It seems to me that AJ has risen above her upbringing... Looking for the best in people... Trying to fix everything...Yet confused... and it is not her job!!! I do believe she loves you Zach... your relationship with her is not her fault. Where are the parents and why are they not putting their children first? I'm sorry... I'm just all jacked up tonight.

How about not posting snark and stop being condescending and post something that YOU actually think happened. :facepalm:

Ok I'm stumped. Why would her mom send her a text at 4:30 in the morning? And why have the police not issued a press release or held a press conference?

I agree that something could have happened with a family member or friend.

We know she has a boyfriend, and we don't know anything about the relationship.

We have covered almost all senarios of how wh could of caused her to disappear.

According to police wh has done drugs, blowen air horns, threaten witnesses, broke in to a home, and punched a dog.

I think the witnesses he threatened could have been ones he suspected of abducting aj . I don't think it was him telling them to keep their mouths shut about his dealings or that he may have been part of a crime.

I'm just afraid that maybe he's just nuts and might be spinning everyone in the wrong direction.

One thing that puzzles me is: and I don't know if this just came from wh, but why had the truck been moved to the other side of the driveway?

Did aj move the truck so she could bring things out to the white car for an over night stay somewhere? (I have to believe the car story because it came from the kid, and police have have admitted that there are whiteness .

Was AJ followed home by a stranger who may have been stalking her? Did this stranger abducte her from her home in broad day light? Did the stranger move the truck so he could pull his white car closer to the house so he could take AJ and maybe the bag with cloths? Is this why the kid reported something to the police before aj was reported missing? (That I'm unsure of correct me if I'm wrong) But did he also see something were not being told about.

Why did the police not suspect follow play? And why are they not talking now? Could it be they have nothing to go on? But why are they not asking the public for help to find this white car?

Have they checked the video from ATM machines in the area to see if anyone has used AJs bank card?

In this interview he tells JF if the items are AJ's, LE should continue to look there. IMO he's not talking about the clothes. He's giving clues to where she is. At least that's what I hope. I just want closure for AJ.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

I caught this part of the video but have to finish listening. This statement stood out to me before but I never mentioned it. He was like explaining what their scenario was but then he says "that wasn't the case" like it was something else but not what the LE was saying.

WH:You know, they have a scenario. They didn’t have motive, but they have a scenario of why I met my wife five years ago... and that I had ideals on, you know, a young budding girl and that I was sick... and that she is missing because maybe she was gonna tell on me, or something. This is where they are going, and everybody that knows me *nervous laugh* I would pray knows better than that. Um, that wasn’t the case here and the fact that they would even - I mean, that’s the job.

Curious... did we ever finally clear up all the Wavy/Smokey/B&E Kids or all they all still the same person? Trying to keep all these people straight is beginning to get really confusing.

Other random thoughts after today's revelations...

I noticed the WAVY (not to be confused with Wavy Loved Kid, who may or may not be various other kids) article mentions that WH's coke use had recently increased. Meaning, he was a coke head for a while, but has recently upped his game. Now, JH has kids in the home... maybe that's the reason he's been residing at the hotel. Maybe.

Pretty sure AJ knew before she came home from school that Wes wasn't there at the house, and pretty sure she knew why. I think him making a big to do about leaving the truck key in the mailbox was because he knew JH didn't want him in her house. *** forgot to add before posting *** Maybe he walked in, AJ said hey, you're not supposed to be here, that ticked him off, then stuff happened. Maybe.

Still not sure what the relevance of the 7-11 video is. Directly across the street is a donut place. After seeing that I've been wanting a donut all day.

AJ's sister saying she saw her at 7 that day before leaving for school. I believe that.

All the so-called sightings of her later that day, texts to sister, etc., I'm not buying it at all. Until friends come forward and say yes, I talked to her that day. So far, NO ONE has legit heard from her since Sunday night (at least not that they're admitting to). That, coupled with the fact her SM went dark Sunday night never to be used after, tells me she went missing early Monday.

All speculation and moo and stuff.

Ok I'm stumped. Why would her mom send her a text at 4:30 in the morning? And why have the police not issued a press release or held a press conference?

I agree that something could have happened with a family member or friend.

We know she has a boyfriend, and we don't know anything about the relationship.

We have covered almost all senarios of how wh could of caused her to disappear.

According to police wh has done drugs, blowen air horns, threaten witnesses, broke in to a home, and punched a dog.

I think the witnesses he threatened could have been ones he suspected of abducting aj . I don't think it was him telling them to keep their mouths shut about his dealings or that he may have been part of a crime.

I'm just afraid that maybe he's just nuts and might be spinning everyone in the wrong direction.

One thing that puzzles me is: and I don't know if this just came from wh, but why had the truck been moved to the other side of the driveway?

Did aj move the truck so she could bring things out to the white car for an over night stay somewhere? (I have to believe the car story because it came from the kid, and police have have admitted that there are whiteness .

Was AJ followed home by a stranger who may have been stalking her? Did this stranger abducte her from her home in broad day light? Did the stranger move the truck so he could pull his white car closer to the house so he could take AJ and maybe the bag with cloths? Is this why the kid reported something to the police before aj was reported missing? (That I'm unsure of correct me if I'm wrong) But did he also see something were not being told about.

Why did the police not suspect follow play? And why are they not talking now? Could it be they have nothing to go on? But why are they not asking the public for help to find this white car?

Have they checked the video from ATM machines in the area to see if anyone has used AJs bank card?

I don't think the local LE need the public's help at this point, to be honest. They have a ton more evidence right now than we do, and I believe it's pointed them in 1 direction.

I caught this part of the video but have to finish listening. This statement stood out to me before but I never mentioned it. He was like explaining what their scenario was but then he says "that wasn't the case" like it was something else but not what the LE was saying.

WH:You know, they have a scenario. They didn’t have motive, but they have a scenario of why I met my wife five years ago... and that I had ideals on, you know, a young budding girl and that I was sick... and that she is missing because maybe she was gonna tell on me, or something. This is where they are going, and everybody that knows me *nervous laugh* I would pray knows better than that. Um, that wasn’t the case here and the fact that they would even - I mean, that’s the job.

He was implying that LE were implying to him, that he's a pervert and only married JH because of the girls. To which he responded with denial, and disgust that the officers would even go there.

Nermal,

I hope you're back home safe now. Please update us when you are. Stay safe. Thanks for checking on things for us. :)

Guests, please join us and share your thoughts. (38 members and 21 guests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member