VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I knew where the breaking and entering was.

I was hoping and praying that once WH got locked up :jail: that there may be at least one other person come forward with information that was scared to come forward while he was still out. So now, maybe, just maybe, since he's there for another month, that there may be someone that comes forward with *the rest of the story* because I feel there is lots more to this story and I feel quite confident that at LEAST one person could help move this investigation along. JMO and all that.

At 4:30 in the morning? This is very strange. I personally would have called. Being afraid of not getting a response. With that response, I would had to of called

Yeah that ^^^^. Good post!

Did WH see AJ in person at any time between when she got home for spring break and before the day he says he saw her at the gas station?

Just an idea and sorry if anyone else posed this: Maybe WH took AJ's debit card before she went missing and then AJ thought maybe she left it back at school. WH offered to give her money and that's how he lured her out the next day?

Nah.. the $200 was for WH purchasing drugs, he just tried to cover by saying he gave it to AJ. I call BS! JMO MOO & all that stuff

Nah.. the $200 was for WH purchasing drugs, he just tried to cover by saying he gave it to AJ. I call BS! JMO MOO & all that stuff

Maybe WH made AJ use her debit card and take out $200 to give to him, and then he made up the story about giving her $200 and then he destroyed and planted her cut up debit card!

Poster has been updated to remove WH'S name and number and NPD's number substituted. JH's name and number still on there first.

https://m.facebook.com/bringajhome/...1169/?type=1&source=48&refid=17&_ft_&__tn__=E

Post below says they need volunteers for poster distribution effort.

This really, really upsets me. After everything that has happened, why wouldn't NPD's number at least be first? Why wouldn't NPD's be the ONLY phone number?? God bless you, AJ. Please come home.

from the WAVY article:

“I’ve never threatened anybody. So, I feel the courts would have a good disposition with that,” Hadsell said the day he was arrested.

:facepalm:

And yet he told us all that he considered using a gun on the 'texty' kid but was talked out of it by friends and family. So he doesn't consider that a threat?

Maybe WH is the person who was sending AJ *creepy* texts (or whatever the wording was) and maybe he was sending them from his second phone that he supposedly had and lost.

No names please but I'm curious as to the cousin who talks about the creepy texts and wondering if it could be possible that the taxi driver is referring to possibly WH, *person with white car*, cousin, and AJ?? Because it's possible I'd say that cousin and *person with white car* may be related. Just guessing, just speculation.

Lol yeah unfortunately some guy on one of the news FB sites made comments and said he was his boss and confirmed he was at work but never specified times though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, but I have trust issues with him. He's the one that called them "upstanding." lol I take what he says with a grain of salt. Maybe he has a white car.

Maybe WH is the person who was sending AJ *creepy* texts (or whatever the wording was) and maybe he was sending them from his second phone that he supposedly had and lost.

I thought that too...

And yet he told us all that he considered using a gun on the 'texty' kid but was talked out of it by friends and family. So he doesn't consider that a threat?

Why shoot someone who could tell you where to find your missing daughter?

What I mean is if he thought the guy knew something about where AJ might be, then why shoot him?

Did WH see AJ in person at any time between when she got home for spring break and before the day he says he saw her at the gas station?

Just an idea and sorry if anyone else posed this: Maybe WH took AJ's debit card before she went missing and then AJ thought maybe she left it back at school. WH offered to give her money and that's how he lured her out the next day?

Really good theory and it would be quite do-able if he was actually living there when she got home from school that weekend. But he wasn't, so it's highly doubtful.

This probably doesn't mean nothing and I know we've discussed our thoughts on the taxi driver that had commented but now that there's been admitted drug usage by WH, it would make a person really hope that LE has checked out that taxi driver's comments. Does anyone remember where that comment was? TIA

Taxi lady was wayyyy back in the beginning of this case and she was posting all over the place with various details. In one place she was a taxi driver, in another she saw her here, or there. I don't believe there was any validity to what she was saying.

Yeah, but I have trust issues with him. He's the one that called them "upstanding." lol I take what he says with a grain of salt. Maybe he has a white car.

True but his post was made a while ago. I wonder if he really knew the extent ofhis background. my he was just the boss and not the owner or whoever did the background search for job. Unless he smoothed talkedhis way outta that one.

No names please but I'm curious as to the cousin who talks about the creepy texts and wondering if it could be possible that the taxi driver is referring to possibly WH, *person with white car*, cousin, and AJ?? Because it's possible I'd say that cousin and *person with white car* may be related. Just guessing, just speculation.

I'm wondering if in his jail house interview if the taxi driver is the one he refers to as giving the tip to. They actually spoke it was documented on the BringAJ home website I believe. Maybe he is just trying to spin that some how. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member