VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this won't be popular, but I really believe NPD need to start leaning more heavily on JH. Based on what's comes out recently, and base on JH's behavior of late (dismissal of the media, no new searches, taking pictures at ODU game to satisfy her hobby) I have to believe she knows more than she is letting on, and while I hope this isn't the case, I'm starting to think she may be involved in some way, perhaps only indirectly. I can't believe she didn't know what WH was doing, and while that eventually could have led to him being kicked out, I just have this nagging suspicion that her expectations are low, because she KNOWS AJ isn't coming home alive.

I apologize for being negative, but the house of cards is starting to crumble.

It may not be popular but I think many of us agree with you 100%. From the very beginning the Hadsell family were keeping very tight lipped, and yet expecting the public to just drop everything and find AJ with almost ZERO info to go on. I think they KNEW WH's criminal past, his coke habit and their (WH and JH) recent separation/living arrangements might be considered suspect. Had that been put on the table from the beginning, I think this would have gone a completely different way. Now it's almost like we're back to square one, but with A LOT less people inclined to believe much of anything coming out of the Hadsell family - no to mention - a heck of a lot of confusion about the crap WH has been telling the media & various and sundry crime bloggers, etc.

I know that sounds awful and I know parents are considered victims on WS when a kid goes missing but they sort of did this to themselves by being deceptive from the word GO.

MOO.

Wow, I missed a lot today. Catching up but is the user "brenchen" a VI? My apologies if this has been asked. ..on Tapatalk I don't see anyone's bolded tagline and everyone seems to know who he/she is? Sorry if it's not okay to ask

About whether or not AJ went back to bed after last time siblings saw her 7am- Since her social media posts stopped the night before around 10-10:30pm it seems easily possible that she went to bed then and got sleep until around 7am and didn't need more.

Maybe WH is the person who was sending AJ *creepy* texts (or whatever the wording was) and maybe he was sending them from his second phone that he supposedly had and lost.

He actually didnt loose the phone. That was misheard/typed in the first edition of the jailhouse interview it was changed in the statement. I cantfind it now. Sorry I'm tired.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, I missed a lot today. Catching up but is the user "brenchen" a VI? My apologies if this has been asked. ..on Tapatalk I don't see anyone's bolded tagline and everyone seems to know who he/she is? Sorry if it's not okay to ask

Not a VI. I believe she has a connection to the family :)

Insider but not verified. I hope it's okay to say that. (note: all insiders really should go thru the VI process).

So I went and watched the video with the white car in it. I hadn't watched that one since it first aired... That's a 2011-2014 Chrysler 200.

Who's car is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The white car in the drive way from the vid is DH's car. Know that because he USED to have a picture on if on sm...but not any more. Guess you'll just have to take my word for it. ;)

Now that we know he had a drug scale with drug residue in his possession and he's admitted to INCREASING his coke use, it makes perfect sense that yes, yes indeed he would have a second cell phone. Since recreational users have no use for having scales, it stands to reason he was selling and it also stands to reason he had his personal cell and his "business" cell. Very common. (although I still don't believe anyone called his other cell with a tip about the clothes on the side of the road. I think that was more horse doodoo, just like so much of the other doodoo he's been yammering about).

True but his post was made a while ago. I wonder if he really knew the extent ofhis background. my he was just the boss and not the owner or whoever did the background search for job. Unless he smoothed talkedhis way outta that one.

He said he did a background check. I think bank robbery would be something that would make me hire someone else. But I'm so picky. lol

Ur welcome everyone :-). I hope they do find something too. AJ needs to be found now.

I'm thankful hubby noticed lights being flickered outside, or I wouldn't have known. I was catching up in the thread when he told me. All of us know what I did after that.

Whatever LE found during Tuesday and Wednesday's searches gave them enough probable cause to do a ground search. I did notice two police officers eyeing the canal when they were stopped on Rosemont. It wil be searched. Although, I did have fun tailing LE, there were moments I could do nothing but cry. I have this gut wrenching feeling this is not going to be the outcome we hoped for.

I've been trying to stay positive hoping she will be found safe, but the actions and reactions of JH the last few days, I'm preparing for the worst. I no longer feel this is an active search, but a recovery mission.

Maybe WH is the person who was sending AJ *creepy* texts (or whatever the wording was) and maybe he was sending them from his second phone that he supposedly had and lost.

WH: Anything’s possible. I mean, it might not be her stuff. Allegedly someone called in about a tip beforehand and that information was never verified. That person did not get a call back. The person reached me through ulterior motive… uh, a different avenue... and the cops were very pissed because I had a secondary cell phone. They think I have something to hide, but I’ve also, at the same time, conducted my own stuff for this.. I have asked questions, I've talked with people, I've gained information and... my whole disposition on this from the beginning, I told the police was that if I found out who was responsible I'd deal with it in my own way. I don't think I have shied from that one bit.

Whete it says but I’ve also, was where it said but I lost it.

The white car in the drive way from the vid is DH's car. Know that because he USED to have a picture on if on sm...but not any more. Guess you'll just have to take my word for it. ;)

I'm going to agree to agree with you on this one [emoji1] also on the Twitterholic lady there may or may not be another white car in that family.

I don't see WH keeping the ammo and getting rid of the gun. Nope, didn't happen. He knows where that gun is, and I suspect someone close to him knows as well. That gun didn't disappear. It's hidden with someone he trusts. JMO!!!

Who would take the time to hide ammo in a vent in a hotel if they didn't have the gun the ammo goes to? What good is the ammo without the gun to fire it?? Right!

Wondering who is the family spokesperson now??? According to the Bring AJ Home FB page there is one. But no mention as to who it is. They aren't doing a good job. Haven't heard from them.

Keep the focus on AJ. I agree that she is the one that needs to be found, but who do they think took the focus off her to begin with??? Wasn't the media!!!

Stomping my feet and screaming to the top of my lungs.... SOMEONE SPEAK FOR AJ!!!!!!!

I'm going to agree to agree with you on this one [emoji1] also on the Twitterholic lady there may or may not be another white car in that family.

She drives me crazy. But anyway...I know about the other white car, too. I don't think that car matters at all in terms of AJ's disappearance. Just moo.

Hugs, Nermal. Thank you for going above and beyond. And for caring so much. I too have cried. It's so maddening because this girl had her act together in spite of everything. She was doing everything right and this happened. Not because of her poor choices, but someone elses whose job it is to protect those kids. So tragic.

WH: Anything’s possible. I mean, it might not be her stuff. Allegedly someone called in about a tip beforehand and that information was never verified. That person did not get a call back. The person reached me through ulterior motive… uh, a different avenue... and the cops were very pissed because I had a secondary cell phone. They think I have something to hide, but I’ve also, at the same time, conducted my own stuff for this.. I have asked questions, I've talked with people, I've gained information and... my whole disposition on this from the beginning, I told the police was that if I found out who was responsible I'd deal with it in my own way. I don't think I have shied from that one bit.

Whete it says but I’ve also, was where it said but I lost it.

It's her stuff, Deb...because HE planted it there. :(

MOO and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads