Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally caught up, and have to leave in about a half hour, but real quick:

Can someone get blackout high, like they could get blackout drunk? I'm wondering if WH really simply has no memory of events.

jailhouse rock

My initial impression from this section was that he just didn't want to answer, but now I'm wondering if it might fit everything that he has done if he just doesn't remember what he happened? He seems so earnestly to want to find her, and yet so guilty with his actions.

It is possible, through a mixture of his mental issues and drugs or alcohol to black out or have a major dissociative event. I.e. he could have launched into a blind rage and not remember details, or be so traumatised by what happened that he can't remember details (even if he caused them to happen).

I wish we knew where he was working out of town on 3/5/2014 when he had to rush back home because they found the "clean" debit card.

He states that his brother (cousin) was with the kid that found the first half of the credit card. He also states in his "interview"

WH: A person of interest found part of her credit card. Now, understand why I say a person of interest. Because the first person to find the pieces of evidence could be a person of guilt, it could be coincidence. I don’t really believe in a whole bunch of stuff, I believe in fact. The fact is that this person found half of her credit card – the bottom half, the part with her name on it.

WH:... I got a call – I was at work out of town, not out of town, but an hour away. I wasn’t in my home residence, Norfolk home.

WH:...the next day I organized a search party to search from my driveway up the road like you would be driving out of the neighborhood. That’s the only logical thing I can think do to. Now understand this, in that search party the searchers found three or four more pieces of the credit card after the evidence was found. I didn’t find anything. At all. It was searchers that found it I just happened to have the drive, the will to find out answers and we found more parts of the credit card.

WH: Now this info is also not in the public - well not truthfully in the public - a minute or minute and a half later he recognized a white small compact car following her. Did not know this.

WH:Bottom line is my neighbor reported at 2:03 [unintelligible] 2 o’clock– he smokes, he doesn’t smoke in the house, he smokes on the porch – He said a little after 2 o’clock he saw behind my red truck that was parked in my driveway a small white 4 door compact car. I understand that there is a person in the media right now, and I will mention her by name CINDY B, my brother has a white car. Yeah yeah, he does. My neighbor knows my brother’s white car, you know? My brother works. My brother was at work the whole day.

So I'm just saying that if WH thinks the first person to find evidence is a POI wasn't his brother(cousin) there too. Also seems weird that his brother has white car. A white was possibly seen following AJ that day and also parked behind white truck.

I know that no one can actually prove as "fact" that a white car was in that driveway. I also know WH is good at adding lies into truths. So he now knows that this kids house he "allegedly" broke into saw the white car following. He states in his interview "Did not know this." So it's he has to cover for this part of it because he did not know anyone had spotted that white car following. How is he going to cover that part up or spin it? I know I am stuck on this white car but I just can't rule it out. I also can't rule it out that someone was driving her red truck that day. Someone that was AJ or looked like AJ. It could have been her driving the truck leaving the neighborhood but not her driving it back.

Sorry about the yellow it doesn't stand out good on the white.

Finally caught up, and have to leave in about a half hour, but real quick:

Can someone get blackout high, like they could get blackout drunk? I'm wondering if WH really simply has no memory of events.

jailhouse rock

My initial impression from this section was that he just didn't want to answer, but now I'm wondering if it might fit everything that he has done if he just doesn't remember what he happened? He seems so earnestly to want to find her, and yet so guilty with his actions.

From what I know of cocaine, if that might be his drug of choice, it would have a stimulant effect while drinking alcohol. When I was in college, folks would do it recreationally so that they didn't pass out and could keep on drinking and partying night. It's like it would sober them up a bit. Not sure about all these new synthetic drugs. I hear they make you slap dang crazy. He doesn't look like a meth head to me. Except the scratching - but IMO that is because he is a liar! MOO....

That's the thing, according to WH, the gongs were going off the night before the texts, on Monday.

I always assumed it was the suspicious texts that prompted alarm, then her phone being "off or dead".

But according to him, they were concerned Monday night.

So what on that FIRST day caused them to not know whether or not to report her missing?

I wanted to quote where WH said the thing about not reporting her missing the night before because they didn't know what to do, but can't remember where it ws he said that. Can someone post that?

That bothers me because then, yes, they did think it was odd that she texted her sister to say she was with friends, but then never returned home. But my question is: Did they text her to ask, "Hey, where ARE you? Are you coming home for dinner? Who are you with?" etc
If she didn't answer, then that SHOULD have sent up some red flags or at least made them wonder. So, did they get concerned enough to try to reach her friends? Seems like they are friendly enough with the family that the family might message them on fb and ask if anyone had seen her. Like the bf -- would the family think to contact the bf? Was it normal for her to leave and be gone all night (no judgment, just wondering.)
Would mom have contacted WH and asked if he had seen her, or were they past talking at this point. If she called him, you'd think he would say, "Weird, I saw her this afternoon, stared at her for 30 minutes, gave her $200 cash, and then she departed my presence..." If he told me that, and I was her mom, I'd be like: WHOA! Did she use the $200 to run away?
Or did mom already know about this "meeting."
I wonder if there are phone records of JH and WH during March 2?
I wonder if there are texts or call attempts to AJ's phone from her mom, sister, and friends?
(btw, I'm sure LE has this all covered, but I'm just wondering myself.)

I think we need to send her a gas card to aid her in her extra-curricular activities.

There's no need for the gas card.....maybe chocolate. Right now I feel like we are the only voice AJ has. When I saw LE "mommy instincts" took over and I couldn't stand idly by. I did it all for her.

What kind of vehicle would he have been driving that day?
His work van? I know Zach mentioned that he would have his work van parked at the house.
Is it an actual VAN, or a pickup?
A van is very convenient vehicle to have if you need to transport something and not have it visible.

I wanted to quote where WH said the thing about not reporting her missing the night before because they didn't know what to do, but can't remember where it ws he said that. Can someone post that?

That bothers me because then, yes, they did think it was odd that she texted her sister to say she was with friends, but then never returned home. But my question is: Did they text her to ask, "Hey, where ARE you? Are you coming home for dinner? Who are you with?" etc
If she didn't answer, then that SHOULD have sent up some red flags or at least made them wonder. So, did they get concerned enough to try to reach her friends? Seems like they are friendly enough with the family that the family might message them on fb and ask if anyone had seen her. Like the bf -- would the family think to contact the bf? Was it normal for her to leave and be gone all night (no judgment, just wondering.)
Would mom have contacted WH and asked if he had seen her, or were they past talking at this point. If she called him, you'd think he would say, "Weird, I saw her this afternoon, stared at her for 30 minutes, gave her $200 cash, and then she departed my presence..." If he told me that, and I was her mom, I'd be like: WHOA! Did she use the $200 to run away?
I wonder if there are texts or call attempts to AJ's phone from her mom, sister, and friends?

It's in his "interview" document. It's actually wrapped up in the statement when he's talking about the boy that came forward that he saw AJ's car.

WH: He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly.

sbm
One thing that puzzles me is: and I don't know if this just came from wh, but why had the truck been moved to the other side of the driveway?

Did aj move the truck so she could bring things out to the white car for an over night stay somewhere? (I have to believe the car story because it came from the kid, and police have have admitted that there are whiteness .

Was AJ followed home by a stranger who may have been stalking her? Did this stranger abducte her from her home in broad day light? Did the stranger move the truck so he could pull his white car closer to the house so he could take AJ and maybe the bag with cloths?

Has it ever been confirmed an overnight bag of AJ's is missing or presumed to be with her?

One thing *I* don't understand above the truck scenario is if the truck was moved to the other side of the driveway to make room for another car, why not just have car #2 occupy the space that the truck was moved to?

Why did WH also want us to focus on the moved truck thing?

Cookie, I am with you on this one. No matter if she is an 18 yo girl at college. She was at home and most parents would want to know where their kids is when they are staying at home. At least if they are coming home for dinner. I also cannot believe how close those boys were to her and that family that they didn't know any of her plans that day or at least texted with her. As soon as I found out from those boys that they had not heard from her that's when I would have contacted LE and said that something was off. I would have never said that I felt she was safe. I can't believe she was still saying she thought she was SAFE after all her friends say they didn't know where she was. There is so much more to this case here that we don't have the facts on but I am sure police do. Who in the heck would mom think she was with if she still considered her safe?

That almost sounds like he may have handed her off to someone else so he could get back to work. MOO

Yes hence they statement when he says he doesn't know where she is. So that could be the truth because maybe he didn't really know where someone else placed her. It's like I know but I don't know.

That almost sounds like he may have handed her off to someone else so he could get back to work. MOO

I don't know. I'm just irritated all the jibber about the door key, and money. Why couldn't he just say she called and ask for money ? Same with the GoPro and the birthday . Lots of jabber there

sbm

Has it ever been confirmed an overnight bag of AJ's is missing or presumed to be with her?

One thing *I* don't understand above the truck scenario is if the truck was moved to the other side of the driveway to make room for another car, why not just have car #2 occupy the space that the truck was moved to?

Why did WH also want us to focus on the moved truck thing?

I know right? I can't figure this one out either. I was thinking that maybe when WH came to the house to drop off the red truck and get his work van, he parked the red truck beside the work van. And then later the red truck ended up being parked where the work van would have been. If Wh was driving the red truck when it was supposedly seen returning to the house... and he parked it in the wrong spot...and the white car picked him up to take him back to wherever he left the work van....Then that is a little detail that WH messed up... so he is worried about it. Speculation only... It's all I could come up with... MOO & stuff

JMO.

Believe me, everything right now really points to WH. But what if he actually was covering for someone? Knows what happened and did everything he did to protect someone... What if AJ got into a fight with someone the weekend before she was confirmed as missing.. What if she was missing before Monday? The whole JH not wanting to talk to the media makes me think that maybe she just doesn't want them at the house? What if she isn't show on tv because WH knows that she may blubber something out that will show where AJ... Sorry for all the questions and random rambling, but just my thoughts recently.

ALSO, if AJ is still out there.. What if she's watching to news & sees her mom tell the media to go away. I'm AJ's age (and a friend), and I would be heart broken if my mom was no longer asking the media for help, and driving them away. The lack of family in the media breaks my heart.

What kind of vehicle would he have been driving that day?
His work van? I know Zach mentioned that he would have his work van parked at the house.
Is it an actual VAN, or a pickup?
A van is very convenient vehicle to have if you need to transport something and not have it visible.

Yeah Zach said what he usually did was park the van at the house and night and use the red truck during the night I guess or when he wasn't working. But since AJ needed the truck he would have possibly had to have another vehicle to get around in. I mean maybe he borrowed a car from someone a white car or maybe he could have borrowed his nephbro's (Brephew)car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState