VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you cuddle with your bf on spring break while at home.

Most college kids stay up late, sleep in, hang out with hometown friends, eat mom's cooking (assuming mom can cook), hit up their favorite hometown hangouts and essentially unwind with a week of no set routines and re-charge for the last quarter of school. That's exactly what AJ should have been doing. Clearly her "home" environment wasn't all that conducive to her doing that. :(

I hope this is OK to share (and it may have been way back on thread 1, I seem to recall) but maybe someone can post this and some info about her case to Blake or his people on Facebook? Maybe they can spread the word.

Video AJ took at Blake Shelton concert in 2013. The song is sadly fitting.
https://youtu.be/tZ4-ataz2vI

deleted - b/c not sure if it's fact or fiction

Ok... So let's go back to the last time we can verify 100% anything.

Sunday night they watched the fight and we know JH paid for it. These fights aren't cheap and if I were to pay for one I would have people over.

Is it possible they had people over and alcohol was consumed and something caused a rift?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fight was Saturday night. AJ was tweeting about it late Saturday into the very early morning hours of Sunday. Other than that, yes, yes, and yes. All legit possibilities but go take a look at AJ's twitter https://twitter.com/anjelicamariee/with_replies and you can see who she was tweeting with during the VERY short fight. It doesn't mean those friends weren't right there in the same room though, because even hubby and I sometimes get all goofy on FB and we're sitting like, 10 feet apart.

You know, it's possible that AJ had and used other social media accounts, besides the ones we know about. I have a secondary, superhero account. Kinda like Clark Kent and Superman. ;)

I live on Halprin, the street where the cards were found....
Yes, in one of the first reports about this case(think Wavy10's) stated there were possible surveillance cameras in neighborhood, but of course police are tight lipped on if they retrieved anything.... And as far as cameras in the front of neighborhood I expected some at the intersection of Halprin and Little Creek but it all depends on how she left the neighborhood. I say this bc there are multiple ways out but if someone not from there would have more than likely taken a straight shot out of neighborhood on Halprin...and as for the 7-11 right there I do not believe they are open at 430 and I noticed the other day, their cameras are facing the entrance to the store not the street... Hope this helps some

That 7-11 is open 24 hours. I've stopped all times of day and night over the years. That and the Walgreens are 24 hours.

Most college kids stay up late, sleep in, hang out with hometown friends, eat mom's cooking (assuming mom can cook), hit up their favorite hometown hangouts and essentially unwind with a week of no set routines and re-charge for the last quarter of school. That's exactly what AJ should have been doing. Clearly her "home" environment wasn't all that conducive to her doing that. :(

Agree. Spring break is somewhat thought out. It seems that anger could have been still looming with the separation debacle which left AJ fending for herself with the constant tension being directed at her. Plus it seems like her close friends dont have either the freedom or money or transportation to have a plan B for her. I think wes knew how to get under moms skin when referring to AJ. So i think arguments were easily started which made AJ feel like she is being blamed for things.

Thought about this a million times. The one thing I can't get past is this from the interview. I can see that maybe the person driving the car back might not have been her because maybe the return trip the red truck driver never looked at the kid and the kids just thought the driver looked like AJ.

WH: The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.” Those are his words, not our words. He went to the police on his own accord and he struggled with it. He came out later than he should have because he didn’t know she was missing to begin, and we didn’t report her until the next day since we didn’t know what to do exactly. Now 2 o’clock is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house. Now this info is also not in the public - well not truthfully in the public - a minute or minute and a half later he recognized a white small compact car following her. Did not know this.
That info comes from a known liar, though. And if there is a witness stating this, it was probably one that he threatened. Of course he's going to glom onto this, he wants to put as much distance between he and AJ that he can.

The texts between AJ and her cousin: if WH and JH had been separated for several weeks, AJ would have known as she had been home since separation; did we revisit that WH could have been the subject of the texts?

The fight was Saturday night. AJ was tweeting about it late Saturday into the very early morning hours of Sunday. Other than that, yes, yes, and yes. All legit possibilities but go take a look at AJ's twitter https://twitter.com/anjelicamariee/with_replies and you can see who she was tweeting with during the VERY short fight. It doesn't mean those friends weren't right there in the same room though, because even hubby and I sometimes get all goofy on FB and we're sitting like, 10 feet apart.

She tweeted that the house erupted for 10 seconds... I bet there were a few people there other than JH and the girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read that as "moldy bolts." Those don't sound too painful. ;)

Thanks, mods...usually I'm too late to even see any of the stuff that gets tidied up.

Well, he did post today, but...;) Thank you for cleaning up the mess. I was about to blow a gasket over here. :)

Thank you bessie and Coldpizza! :tyou:

My gaskets were blowing too ;) Thank you mods!

Technically, this is yet ANOTHER item of info that needs to be considered rumor. This is not something that was ever verified by LE, mentioned by msm, or disclosed here by our VI, Zach. That's all I'm going to say about that.

As is the 7-11 video.

I live on Halprin, the street where the cards were found....
Yes, in one of the first reports about this case(think Wavy10's) stated there were possible surveillance cameras in neighborhood, but of course police are tight lipped on if they retrieved anything.... And as far as cameras in the front of neighborhood I expected some at the intersection of Halprin and Little Creek but it all depends on how she left the neighborhood. I say this bc there are multiple ways out but if someone not from there would have more than likely taken a straight shot out of neighborhood on Halprin...and as for the 7-11 right there I do not believe they are open at 430 and I noticed the other day, their cameras are facing the entrance to the store not the street... Hope this helps some

I just called the 7-11 on Halprin, and they are open 24/7

I agree on her not leaving school voluntarily. I remember someone saying she had a scholarship, so I am not sure she was dependent on J and W for her tuition, but you are considered a dependent until 24 when applying for aid. Unless her card was on a joint account with JH, cutting it up or attempting to control her finances, even on a financial aid account, is abusive IMO. That doesn't mean it didn't happen, just something to consider.
I do think you're on to something with the AJ has a fight with her mom scenario...she may have taken her mom's side normally, but if they fought about something and it was bad enough for her to leave in the middle of the night, she doesn't have the truck yet, where else could she go but walk down the street to stay with WH at his hotel? For this scenario to hold up, she either has to be dropped off by WH with the truck before 7am for the sighting to be valid, or the sisters are lying and AJ was already MIA by then.

That leaves us with:

A. Why would sis lie?
B. Did WH drop off the truck before or after 7am? (he never actually tells us!)

Per my ever faithful google street view dude (who NEVER changes timelines and is always as honest as the day is long) it's a 23 minute walk from AJ's house to WH's motel. Or, a 5 minute drive. FWIW.

Slightly off topic, but...

Every time I see the picture of WH in camo, I can't help but think of Dave Chappelle saying he wears a camouflage hat in order to disguise his thoughts. LOL!

I could see wes trying to make mom feel jealous of AJ with the hopes of moms arguing with her and then AJ calling him to save the day. Wes knew moms was stressing and he was waiting for AJ to need him for something. Especially since his hotel room was on standby. But his delusion didnt let him realize that AJ didnt see him as a stud who dated her mom. She only seen him as moms ex who may can help give her money and the use of a car which was probably denied by mom while she was on her spring break. Iam sure she didnt want to be stuck there with no money nor car and a frustrated parent. Jmo. And I think Wes preyed on this. Jmo.

And let's add more specific details, just to be clear.

The fight was on Saturday night, Feb. 28...correct?
The last time we can confirm that AJ was seen was on March 2 (Monday) @ 7am

Yes, the fight was the 28th.
AJ's last sighting....Hate to say it, but not really. :( Zach said that one of the two daughters told him AJ was seen at 7am. I am assuming Zach asked both daughters though. I don't know why the other daughter didn't confirm. Zach, if you happen to see this, what is your take?

We have softball fb group saying Tues at 430 AM and JH responded to this FB posting and did not attempt fix the time in any way.
LE saying evening on Monday to morning hours of Tuesday.
We have Zach's daughter and sometimes, the AJ FB page, saying 7 am on Monday.
We have WH saying 2pm on Monday.

I'm not linking any of this because none of it is fact. It has all been linked before and it's all speculation until we hear otherwise...as a "real fact".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper