VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per my ever faithful google street view dude (who NEVER changes timelines and is always as honest as the day is long) it's a 23 minute walk from AJ's house to WH's motel. Or, a 5 minute drive. FWIW.

I admit, it's been a long time since I walked it, but no way it's 23 minutes. (Don't shoot me.)

<modsnip>

The mods are busy cleaning stuff up that may or may not be rumor in fact, but for WS purposes per TOS have to be considered rumor for now. I hope that makes sense? Hopefully once we have more than 1 verified insider on this case all these weird comments and replies will make sense.

This could leave so many possibilities. If she took off and no one knew where she was going, anything could have happened to her anywhere.

MOO, but I think even if she "took off" she would have told SOMEONE, at least someone. and if still gone by her own accord when the search started, I think she would've contacted LE/family/friends to let them know she was alright.

from everything that's been said about her, that's my opinion. I can't see her doing this to her family or friends for any period of time, though. honestly.

Well if she did run away then Wes just lost his job and is facing 5-10 years in prison for nothing. But with all his backtracking; I truly doubt she ran away. But if she did then it is best for Wes sake if she hurrys back. Lol. But i still think he is involved.

FWIW, I don't think AJ ran away. But, if Wes is facing 5-10 years in prison, it is because he's been acting like a moron and for no other reason. Snorting and/or dealing cocaine, hiding ammo in his AC vent, punching dogs, and blowing air horns--none of those things would bring AJ back regardless of whether she ran away or not.

FWIW, I don't think AJ ran away. But, if Wes is facing 5-10 years in prison, it is because he's been acting like a moron and for no other reason. Snorting and/or dealing cocaine, hiding ammo in his AC vent, punching dogs, and blowing air horns--none of those things would bring AJ back regardless of whether she ran away or not.

You forgot the gun that LE will never find.

Yes, the fight was the 28th.
AJ's last sighting....Hate to say it, but not really. :( Zach said that one of the two daughters told him AJ was seen at 7am. I am assuming Zach asked both daughters though. I don't know why the other daughter didn't confirm. Zach, if you happen to see this, what is your take?

We have softball fb group saying Tues at 430 AM and JH responded to this FB posting and did not attempt fix the time in any way.
LE saying evening on Monday to morning hours of Tuesday.
We have Zach's daughter and sometimes, the AJ FB page, saying 7 am on Monday.
We have WH saying 2pm on Monday.

I'm not linking any of this because none of it is fact. It has all been linked before and it's all speculation until we hear otherwise...as a "real fact".

Agree. Witness assumption isnt facts when they could be coaxed or vetted to remember things a certain way.

Example. " I seen the truck pass here at 2pm" Then Wes would say " Well since AJ was the only one with the truck; then this means you seen AJ at 2pm" Then Wes would advocate the 2pm sighting while laughing and thinking " That leaves me in the clear "

You know, it's possible that AJ had and used other social media accounts, besides the ones we know about. I have a secondary, superhero account. Kinda like Clark Kent and Superman. ;)

I'd be surprised if she didn't. My teens use FB, twitter, instagram, snapchat, tumblr & kik. Some they use more than others, and each one has their favorite that most of their friends are on. It's different for everyone. We do know though, based on her patterns, twitter was one of her faves and she used it nearly every single day. LOTS of her hometown friends are there, so it makes sense.

Or maybe JH thinks she was just abducted by one of WH's possible drug connections. Being held in a basement somewhere?

my only problem with this is JH saying in the VERY beginning, that she believed AJ was "safe".... I can't see JH feeling AJ is "safe" if she thought AJ was kidnapped by drug connections.. I don't know. I can't see myself completely worrying everyone in my life by running away. I feel like I'd want to/have to tell someone...and even if not before, I think I'd want to reach out after leaving so that everyone at least knew I was safe...

I admit, it's been a long time since I walked it, but no way it's 23 minutes. (Don't shoot me.)

It is just under 1 mile from the back entrance of Tarrallton Ballfield to Little Creek Road. Then the walk to the Hotel. Even walking quickly it would take 15-20 minutes. There really are no short cuts that would save time.

Check out early posts on the FB page for a little more "clarity" on the timeline. You may have to separate the wheat from the chaff, but the info is relevant.
https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome?fref=nf

Only problem is, TONS of the earliest posts & replies have since been deleted. There's been a whole lot of spring cleaning going on at that page. Not only the status updates & replies but the "posts to page" comments and replies as well.

I'd be surprised if she didn't. My teens use FB, twitter, instagram, snapchat, tumblr & kik. Some they use more than others, and each one has their favorite that most of their friends are on. It's different for everyone. We do know though, based on her patterns, twitter was one of her faves and she used it nearly every single day. LOTS of her hometown friends are there, so it makes sense.

But you CAN have 2 separate twitter accounts.

Excellent post! :)

And, I've stated from the beginning that she would not be a runaway because she is 18. At her age, she could leave of her own volition under any circumstances and for any reason.

Also, when I've stated from the beginning when I began posting here that I felt she originally did possibly leave of her own volition; I spoke only based upon that very first media report by Wavy. Conclusions stemming from what JH stated in that report and the information that for many days the NPD had ruled out foul play.

What actually transpired since she left of her own volition (if she did) is completely factually unknown at this point in time.

Bottom line: the public is aware of very little official facts in this case.

If she left on her own volition is the key phrase. And as I have said from the begining, just because you are 18 or older does not mean you cannot run away. Those words used separately may define what she did; however, I would still like to know why, in your professional opinion, you think she chose to vanish.

I ask because one cannot simply ignore the extraordinary and calamitous actions of WH. Furthermore, the still evolving timeline is a major problem. And let's not forget the fact that she, to our knowledge, has not contacted nor been seen by a sole on earth in roughly a month. Post 9/11, that is an extremely difficult task for anyone to accomplish.

Lastly, and with all due repect, I do not for a moment believe this family is capable of a long con that only Danny Ocean could pull off. The tshirt and any other message relating to "come home" is not a hidden message. AJ played softball. That is the connection.

This is my opinion and I am certainly open to hearing why it may not be valid.

For those of you that think AJ took off voluntarily, please consider what that involves, and the amount of adeptness required to stay hidden from LE and the FBI:

AJ would have to:

Not care about leaving her friends and family
Be OK with causing fear and suffering to her friends and family
Be absolved to wasting tuition, missing exams and derailing her academics
Be selfish enough to disappear herself and not help her sisters (if the reason was home/safety)
Have money, connections and means of living and not being traced which takes planning - in conflict with leaving impulsively after a fight etc.
Not care about wasting LE resources to find her
Have a grave need to disappear, such as having committed a crime, or fear for her life, in which case she must also have a reason for not using LE to help solve her problem.
Have at least one accomplice - at 18 I have little doubt she could successfully disappear without someone's help, and that someone would have to be so disconnected from her life that LE hasn't been able to trace her by now.

At 18 and a college student, AJ is covered by Suzanne's Law, so there is no doubt LE took this seriously from the beginning, investigated it as a missing persons from the beginning, and were always concerned/on high alert as soon as family dynamics were figured out with the help of WH. Their behavior and investigation patterns now tell us this is unlikely a voluntary missing case. While we can't take his timeline as fact, there is plenty more about WH that also points away from AJ being gone voluntarily. He says himself he thinks she was abducted by "someone" and we know he likes to refer to himself in the 3rd person as "someone" quite often.

She can't be a runaway, because she is an adult. She has her own dorm/apartment and her own transportation, two other parents and a huge network of friends. If she was free to leave voluntarily, she was free to go anywhere to get away from her family to feel safe that did not need to involve staying dark long enough to launch an investigation. Keep in mind that Amazing Amy in Gone Girl is a sociopath. AJ doesn't fit the profile of someone that would fake her own disappearance for revenge or attention.

I am sure I am not alone in hoping AJ proves me wrong and shows up.

to me, ALL of this completely disproves any feeling of her running away.

very well said. thank you.

It is just under 1 mile from the back entrance of Tarrallton Ballfield to Little Creek Road. Then the walk to the Hotel. Even walking quickly it would take 15-20 minutes. There really are no short cuts that would save time.

I swear I don't remember that walk being that long, but I concede to those whose memory is much fresher than mine. :)

Map it yourself ;) 8421 Millard Street to 1850 E Little Creek Rd. Click the little walker dude.

ETA: yes I posted the addresses because they've been shown/spoken of in msm sources previously linked here, like 800 times.

Map it yourself ;) 8421 Millard Street to 1850 E Little Creek Rd. Click the little walker dude.

ETA: yes I posted the addresses because they've been shown/spoken of in msm sources previously linked here, like 800 times.

Here, have an aspirin, Testy. :floorlaugh:

:loveyou:

Well, every darned thing in this case seems to be rumor... Everything that WH is saying... Everything the BAJH FB page is saying... Can we get some actual verified information from NPD?

This is like the most convoluted case in the history of the planet.

IF she did leave the house on her own accord, (especially at night) then literally ANYTHING could have happened to her at any time. It could be completely random.

Which confuses the holy heck out of me. Why wouldn't JH or WH or ANYONE say that?! Rather than have it look like an inside job.

&#8220;I do believe she is safe.&#8221;

That word choice tells me she was in denial when she said it and was worrying about AJ's safety, especially when she follows it up with not being sure the text was sent from AJ. If she really thought AJ was safe, she wouldn't have filed a missing persons report.

“I do believe she is safe

That word choice tells me she was in denial when she said it and was worrying about AJ's safety, especially when she follows it up with not being sure the text was sent from AJ. If she really thought AJ was safe, she wouldn't have filed a missing persons report.

She may have filed a missing persons report because her standard "mom-tactics" hadn't worked by that point in getting her home or even a response that she believed was her -- and then her phone was turned off. How pissed would you be if you tried to contact your kid (granted she's 18) multiple times throughout the day and it went straight to voicemail? Seems WH isn't the only one with control issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper