VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming out of lurk mode to just throw something out there that I haven't seen discussed yet as a possibility.

Possible pregnancy?
$200 for money towards abortion? NO idea how much they cost - just throwing this out there as to why she may need money and didn't ask her friends or mom.
Whose baby?

Maybe I missed this being discussed as I skimmed the first few threads and have only read the last few in detail.

Back into lurkville I go until I think of anything else. :) You guys are doing a great job with what little you have to go on!
I thinks it's a little more then $200 now a days for an abortion. And this is only hear say but something I keep hearing is "maybe she ran away bcus she needed space and she was pregnant "

Coming out of lurk mode to just throw something out there that I haven't seen discussed yet as a possibility.

Possible pregnancy?
$200 for money towards abortion? NO idea how much they cost - just throwing this out there as to why she may need money and didn't ask her friends or mom.
Whose baby?

Maybe I missed this being discussed as I skimmed the first few threads and have only read the last few in detail.

Back into lurkville I go until I think of anything else. :) You guys are doing a great job with what little you have to go on!

So in the very beginning I was thinking this.... Here's why...
1) she went away to college, long distance from bf ... Maybe she had a one night stand with a guy she liked,or just started dating (cheating on bf)
2) on her pintereset acct. She liked a "how to tell if your having a boy or girl" pin. The only one preg related on there. Not sure how to link it..but u can go to her pintereset acct and look under her liked pins..
3) bf hasn't came forward anywhere sm,news, locally and spoke of missing her
4) she seemed to have a separate life in college, keeping her 2 places (home and school) very sperate.
5) she's young and might have been freaked out not telling anyone. I was a 17 yr old senior in highschool when I got preg with my oldest, I was very close with my sibs and father, I was terrified to tell them and didn't till I was 5 months along. I was afraid they would be disappointed in me or want me to abort. Maybe aj felt the same way. She was a "perfect" good girl on a full scholarship.
Jmo but I think its very possible. Not sure if WH plays into it other then the money but idk. Plus she could have gone to the college guys place and is hiding out, maybe that's why no trace.

RSBM. We all know he had plenty he thought he should hide: separation, drug use, felony record. That leads to the probability he had something to do with AJ disappearing. But we do not have any concrete evidence that he did, in fact. These are also exactly the reasons AJ *may have* concluded on her own to leave the situation.

He was arrested over a week ago. If she was afraid of him then why hasn't she returned? For that matter, why didn't she go to the police before disappearing?

However I am slightly concerned that the police have made no statement whatsoever. The statement I am looking for is that people be aware of their property. Deer season is over but spring turkey season opens April 4th. Also, as the weather gets warmer, more and more people will be fishing. I think it is important to remind those in SE VA and NE NC to pay attention to man made changes to their property as well as things that appear, but do not belong, in the water.

I thinks it's a little more then $200 now a days for an abortion. And this is only hear say but something I keep hearing is "maybe she ran away bcus she needed space and she was pregnant "

aborrions are typically 400+ depending on how far along you are. but honestly there's no evidence to support she was pregnant that I've seen.

I checked into the cost of abortion in VA early on in this case when Wes mentioned the $200 he gave her that week and the $100 the week prior. Depending on gestation and type of procedure the total was at least $400. However, most sites I visited listed financial aid for minors, women from low income households, college students, victims of rape, and victims of incest.

I don't think she got a abortion but that possibly has the $300 as a means to get to safe place she wanted to go. But I don't think WH would have known she was preg. If she asked him for cash it was probably a different reasons for it, not abortion. I think WH would have just told her mom about aj preg.

Where was it stated that LE has known about him "punching the dog" for weeks? Did WH publicly confess to b&e and punching the dog prior to his arrest?
I guess I missed that. I'm way behind on news reports and the thread and I'm trying to catch up.
I think the owners had no idea, because the dog can't talk and say mama the bad man who broke in here punched me in the head.
But after WH was arrested for the b&e (on the 21st) and confessed during an on air interview (last monday) to punching the dog, the owners became aware of it and decided to press charges.

From the jailhouse interview

JF: And then there was four separate charges for obstructing justice and resisting arrest --

WH: Resisting arrest too?

JF: -- well, one charge. What are those charges all about?

WH: Those are for, on the four guys that they actually had tell... “Their story” *air quotes* now is that I may or may not have went into someone’s house and ended up punching someone’s dog, because they have a very large dog, apparently. And uh I guess it supposedly came after somebody and they punched the dog in the head. They verified the information - the jacket. they’re not saying it was planted, there’s saying it was verified.. you know what I’m saying? *scratching chin, sitting up straight* Cause like what are you trying to say? Is it planted, or what? You know?

It's clear to me, at least one of those 4 witnesses told LE that WH broke into the house and punched the dog and I would assume it was during WH's 15 hour interrogation that one of the officers told him what they knew about his activity in that house that day. How long prior to WH's arrest LE knew about the break in and punching the dog is anyone's guess, but it was obviously before they arrested him over a week ago. I originally said "weeks" but my brain was thinking weeks because it actually happened 3 weeks ago. In any event, they've known for at least a week (possibly longer) so the arrest warrant for it coming down 9 days later just seems odd. Unless, like I said, there have been newer developments with the dog or it's owners.

1) she went away to college, long distance from bf ... Maybe she had a one night stand with a guy she liked,or just started dating (cheating on bf)
2) on her pintereset acct. She liked a "how to tell if your having a boy or girl" pin. The only one preg related on there. Not sure how to link it..but u can go to her pintereset acct and look under her liked pins..
4) she seemed to have a separate life in college, keeping her 2 places (home and school) very sperate.
5) she's young and might have been freaked out not telling anyone. I was a 17 yr old senior in highschool when I got preg with my oldest, I was very close with my sibs and father, I was terrified to tell them and didn't till I was 5 months along. I was afraid they would be disappointed in me or want me to abort. Maybe aj felt the same way. She was a "perfect" good girl on a full scholarship.
Jmo but I think its very possible. Not sure if WH plays into it other then the money but idk. Plus she could have gone to the college guys place and is hiding out, maybe that's why no trace.

Forgot to add that she pinned it 5 moths ago... Plus i also found a baby quilt made of babies first onies. That was also pinned 5 months ago. What 18 college student would be thinking of these things?

He was arrested over a week ago. If she was afraid of him then why hasn't she returned? For that matter, why didn't she go to the police before disappearing?

However I am slightly concerned that the police have made no statement whatsoever. The statement I am looking for is that people be aware of their property. Deer season is over but spring turkey season opens April 4th. Also, as the weather gets warmer, more and more people will be fishing. I think it is important to remind those in SE VA and NE NC to pay attention to man made changes to their property as well as things that appear, but do not belong, in the water.

It's primarily local news, maybe she hasn't heard. Maybe she wants a clean break. Maybe it is primarily her mother she is upset with, and did what she could to set WH up to spite her mother.

All I can say is if we went with the theory she took off without a trace and returned.. I'd be pretty upset. Happy and grateful she's alive.. But I can't imagine so many people wouldn't be upset.

I would rather be upset and have her alive though, than to know she were dead.

So with that said, I hope she's having some amazing adventure somewhere and getting her much needed space and break from reality.

Though I think there is little evidence of a pregnancy, to add to your list, she herself would have been the result of a teen pregnancy. She may have heard all her life not to make the same mistake. If she was pregnant, she could be hiding out until the baby is born.

Forgot to add that she pinned it 5 moths ago... Plus i also found a baby quilt made of babies first onies. That was also pinned 5 months ago. What 18 college student would be thinking of these things?

Probably lots, that aren't pregnant yet, but think about what it might be like in the future and how awesome babies are? I don't really think it means anything. I'm 50 and there's no WAY I'm having more kids but I still squee at baby things :)

About the animal cruelty... I hate to say it, but it is possible the dog started having seizures from the head injury.

Probably lots, that aren't pregnant yet, but think about what it might be like in the future and how awesome babies are? I don't really think it means anything. I'm 50 and there's no WAY I'm having more kids but I still squee at baby things :)

I suppose but I'm thinking of 18 yr old girl! In her senrio, college, full ride, athlete, dorm living etc. If you have the world in front of you, why would be thinking about baby stuff? OK maybe the quilt, but to tell boy or girl? And those are the only two on there. Both 5 months ago. 4 months before disappearing, she would have been just about showing... Plus if her mom was drilling in her to not make her mistake, even more reason to not be thinking of it. Right. Idk. Jmo

I suppose but I'm thinking of 18 yr old girl! In her senrio, college, full ride, athlete, dorm living etc. If you have the world in front of you, why would be thinking about baby stuff? OK maybe the quilt, but to tell boy or girl? And those are the only two on there. Both 5 months ago. 4 months before disappearing, she would have been just about showing... Plus if her mom was drilling in her to not make her mistake, even more reason to not be thinking of it. Right. Idk. Jmo

I guess I'm trying to consider other things besides Wes...

If it was a K-9 then they would have charged him with assaulting a officer.

I noticed quite a few engagement/wedding themed pins, so I'm thinking it was more of her just looking toward the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue