VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a hard time making myself believe or think that IF AJ left home in the early morning hours, that she would willingly go to WH's hotel versus someone in her close circle. IYKWIM

I want to think that too but who even knows what to believe anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Then click "Remove your thanks". It shows up in the Thanks section on the right side.

I like posts sometimes just to encourage the thought. We are all entitled to think what we will. We don't have to agree, I just think it is okay to think what we will.

This post really struck me and I would like to share my personal experience.

I actually had a lot in common with AJ as a college freshman: excellent student, recipient of two academic scholarships that covered everything but books and food (more on those in a second), accepted to the Honors program at my chosen school, and recipient of a small scholarship to run cross country and track & field (remember the books and food??? ;) ). I also had a girlfriend of two years, and I had chosen a local-ish school to be closer to her. From the outside, my life appeared to be completely on-track. Amazing, even.

However, I had never been away from home before, and though my home life was much more stable than AJ's appears to be, I did have some issues/conflict with my step-father. I enjoyed my involvement with athletics, but I quickly realized that I was very low on the totem pole regarding talent level, which was a rude awakening, having been one of the best runners on the team all four years of high school. The romantic relationship began to unravel soon after I started school and it was devastating to me. As the year progressed, I sank deeper and deeper into depression, my grades began to slip, and I ultimately left school after the first year to regroup after losing my academic scholarships.

The thing is: NO ONE (roommate, friends, family), had ANY idea what was going on. I kept it all to myself (my acting background sure helped in this regard!) and essentially had a breakdown during a New Year's Eve party that finally brought some of it to light. I didn't walk out of my life, but I wanted to and THOUGHT about it constantly, and just couldn't gather the courage to go through with it.

I say this because both the Sahray Barber case and the HTG case show us that sometimes people can and will simply walk away, with no explanation, and with seemingly little or no available resources, if they determine to do so, and when all other indicators seem to give them a reason to stay. We humans can be amazingly adept at hiding who we really are and how we really feel, if need be.

I am torn in this case. A part of me hopes that AJ simply could not stand her situation ONE MORE SECOND, walked off, and is taking time to re-discover herself and heal. However, a larger part of me is hesitant to get my hopes up, because most of the circumstances surrounding her disappearance don't bode well for her being ok.

Ultimately, I am a glass-half-full kind of guy, so I can't help but to keep that little glimmer of hope going. So, I'm praying for you, AJ! I hope you are out there, find this thread, and find your way home (wherever that may be....)!

Such a wonderful post!

I soooo much commend you for being so open about sharing your real life experience!

Thank you! BIG hugs!

I think they're going to make a group arrest and then do a presser. I just wish they'd hurry up.

That very well may be.
My thoughts on LE being tight lipped but all over WH is that they don't need our help. They have their man and they have evidence and clues we don't have. They will bring AJ home.

I hope they don't make me eat those words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like posts sometimes just to encourage the thought. We are all entitled to think what we will. We don't have to agree, I just think it is okay to think what we will.

I do that, too. I like to see well thought out opposing views. It helps to ultimately get to the truth.

So *assuming* she no longer had her phone and she no longer had her debit card...what's all this make a person think?? Thoughts?

Do we know when she arrived home to start her spring break?

Please let me state that I am not at all alluding to that there is a *con* going on of any kind.

:)

I am disappointed that was the only point you chose to respond to.

I replied to what I felt was most important at the time. Up above.

I was type-y weary at the time, if you will. :)

Hopefully, other posts I did submit will fulfill your questions addressed to me.

If not, please let me know. :)

I replied to what I felt was most important at the time. Up above.

I was type-y weary at the time, if you will. :)

Hopefully, other posts I did submit will fulfill your questions addressed to me.

If not, please let me know. :)

Your other posts did shed some light on your thinking. I think I could really get behind AJ leaving on her own if there was some word from friends or family that she was having difficulty. The one and only real constant in this mystery is what people say about her. Not just her family,but friends, classmates, teammates, and other acquaintances all remark about how great she is. It is somewhat odd to hear of no real vices or faults, but by this point those usually find their way to the surface. That coupled with the actions of WH and JH make it hard not to question if it is her choice to be missing.

Im sorry but I just had to pop in here and say that "she who must not be named" is a Grade-A idiot.

Im so sick of these holier-than-though types telling people not to judge as if that makes them somehow morally superior to the rest of us. It doesnt, all it does is make them, and by extension all of us, artificially stupid.

That judgement is there for a reason. USE IT. If more people did, tragedies like this wouldn't be on the rise across the entire country.

Less people die from utilizing caution, common sense and what people like her label as paranoia, than the reverse, any day of the week.

End rant.

I've been reading this week about Jose Lantigua.
Faked a heart attack in Venezuela, there were funerals, memorials, a cremation...to most who knew him, he was dead.
Dyes his beard, gets a toupee, finds a remote town with a couple hundred people in North Carolina who keep to themselves, builds a home with a steel panic room.

Moral of the story? Dude had millions of dollars and a freaking super hero lair...and they found him.
Think of some of the people the FBI has tracked down. No one is going to convince me a teenager with no or almost no funds could pull it off.

Has there even been a runaway case of late that law enforcement thought was foul play that turned out to just be a runaway? All the runaway cases I've followed were know to be runaways from the get go or quite soon into their disappearance.

Could she have left in a huff after a fight and came to harm? Possible I think. That might explain some of JH's "strange" behaviors. Imagine if it was a really bad fight and then AJ turns up missing, then the man she allowed into their lives starts to look shady as all heck? I can't even imagine what the guilt would do to me, whether she did or didn't have anything to do with the disappearance.

I really really feel that LE knows EXACTLY what happened, they have WH right where they want him, they can go slow and steady so they make sure he doesn't get off easy this time.

Everyone that we have heard from in this case is just absolutely bizarre. Such anger and hostility.

But what if her intention was to run away and then she was simply abducted by a random stranger on her way out of town? Stranger things have happened.

But if so, why all the BS from WH about meeting her at the gas station to stare at each other for 35 minutes? And him saying he gave her 200 bucks for a GoPro for her bf. That is BS too.

Why didn't they just give ONE correct time 'last seen' and stick with it?

"Perhaps it is all three, but his grief notwithstanding, I see a very disorganized and unintelligent mind at work here. He contradicts himself several times in the interview and then threatens "someone" with bodily harm.....in front of hundreds and perhaps thousands of witnesses.

As a father myself, I can certainly agree with his rage but I doubt I would make so blatant a threat."

SBM Zapped, I am glad you brought this part up.
Maybe someone who knows these things well can give input. I had the thought that he says these sort of shocking things to make himself appear to be honest and believable.
Hope I am explaining this right, but I get the feeling that he thinks if he says he wanted to kill him but others talked him down that we'll think, gee, if he honestly admitted THAT then maybe when
he says he just broke in to look for his daughter, he's being honest too. Like I admitted I wanted to kill someone and to punching a dog in the face, why would I lie about the rest?

I hope that made sense to someone!

Makes perfect sense jbelle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has there even been a runaway case of late that law enforcement thought was foul play that turned out to just be a runaway? All the runaway cases I've followed were know to be runaways from the get go or quite soon into their disappearance.

SBM

Sahray Barber.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

BBM

Have you ever tried to destroy a credit card with nothing but your hands?

Im not saying its impossible but I think it highly unlikely for someone as physically small as AJ.

For comparison, I am 5'8 and 215 lbs, most of it muscle.

I just took a temporary debit debit card I had in one of my drawers and tried to destroy it.

The results? It took me bending the card in half and then back and forth 53 times before I could rip it in half.

Didnt the first piece of the card that was found have her name on it? Or at least part of her name?

That would be even harder because she'd have to fold it in half horizontally.

All that bending would leave a ton of fingerprints as well IMO.

Im guessing that the card was either cut with a knife or a pair of a scissors.Both of of which would leave a straight cut instead of a ragged one like in my trial.

DSCF0954.jpg

Great to see you here, Zapped. I followed the Heather Graham case (mainly lurked) and you dedicated so much of your time and you contributed a great deal during her disappearance. I also just remembered that you are in VA as well. So, it is great to see you here for AJ's case. Thanks for all you do!

BBM

Have you ever tried to destroy a credit card with nothing but your hands?

Im not saying its impossible but I think it highly unlikely for someone as physically small as AJ.

For comparison, I am 5'8 and 215 lbs, most of it muscle.

I just took a temporary debit debit card I had in one of my drawers and tried to destroy it.

The results? It took me bending the card in half and then back and forth 53 times before I could rip it in half.

Didnt the first piece of the card that was found have her name on it? Or at least part of her name?

That would be even harder because she'd have to fold it in half horizontally.

All that bending would leave a ton of fingerprints as well IMO.

Im guessing that the card was either cut with a knife or a pair of a scissors.Both of of which would leave a straight cut instead of a ragged one like in my trial.

DSCF0954.jpg

So glad you're here. Hope you're not in as much pain and get around better. Real nice to see you. Hugs.

This the only shot saved from the edited screen grabs, of the card they found shown on MSM.

Attachments

• portion of card step dad found.jpg
    portion of card step dad found.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 274
Great to see you here, Zapped. I followed the Heather Graham case (mainly lurked) and you dedicated so much of your time and you contributed a great deal during her disappearance. I also just remembered that you are in VA as well. So, it is great to see you here for AJ's case. Thanks for all you do!

Hmm, that sure is interesting, considering that isn't AJ's last name, right? Did she have a debt card with another family members name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper