VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you got caught up!

I believe her legal last name is Hadsell. From reading Zach's blog way back in 2011, it sure does sound like JH poisoned the well between them.

Frankly JH actions are completely inexplicable to me.

I went back and read. Very sad stuff. He lost his daughter. I don't want to say what I think of the mother. Love your kids more than you hate your ex. That's all I can say.

Not to mention taking the opportunity while on camera to say something to AJ or at least say something about her calling home. JH talked about the support from the community and how she thinks AJ is safe. The two friends said the balloon release was to give AJ a sign that they're thinking about her and that they will find her. Duh, why not ask her to call somebody if they think she's somewhere safe? You know, to let her worried mom know she's okay?

Between the airhorn and the interview I don't know what to make of these people.

Thank you! I have never once seen JH plea directly TO her daughter...not once.

If you think she's safe, Jen, why the hell have you never directly spoken to her through the camera? How about something to the effect of, " Honey, no matter what you've done, or what is going on, PLEASE come home and let us work through it together."

If you think someone HAS your daughter, Jen, why have you never pleaded with THEM directly? Oh, I dunno...something along the lines of, "Please, if you have my daughter, bring her home! No questions asked...all we care about is that she is returned to us safely."

But, you know...Jen thinks she is safe, so... :gaah:

Instead of releasing balloons as a way to keep AJ in the thoughts of the community JH, how about you release ACCURATE and TRUE information regarding her disappearance.

What has mom released that isn't true or actuate? Also, does anyone have links to her interviews?

What time on the live stream is the additional interview? TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying to see, when I initially went back to try & hear the blow horns, which I admit I have yet to notice- lol, ( I am visual) it started playing right away. Now they are off air, and the whole thing is screwy.

I swear JH is like "I lost my puppy but I think she's safe." Never have I ever seen anything like this in my life! I believe we all here at WS care more than JH. I had a dream last night that AJ was home safe, I just wish that dream would come true.

Sigh....

Thank you! I have never once seen JH plea directly TO her daughter...not once.

If you think she's safe, Jen, why the hell have you never directly spoken to her through the camera? How about something to the effect of, " Honey, no matter what you've done, or what is going on, PLEASE come home and let us work through it together."

If you think someone HAS your daughter, Jen, why have you never pleaded with THEM directly? Oh, I dunno...something along the lines of, "Please, if you have my daughter, bring her home! No questions asked...all we care about is that she is returned to us safely."

But, you know...Jen thinks she is safe, so... :gaah:

I'm glad someone else felt that way! I was sitting here cussing her out through my TV. Why not say everything you mentioned and maybe just maybe show a little emotion??? She looked bored out of her mind!

I am not condoning WH's actions by any means but I think I can provide some insight into where these "tips" are coming from.

IMO and in a nutshell, I think they are coming from the drug community. Something like this that happens so close to home and that affects one of "their own" could be the topic of conversation for weeks and even months. Many of these people mean well, but their minds are clouded by drugs and that affects their reasoning, logic and perceptions. They want to help, and many of them probably think they are helping, but in reality all they are doing is making the investigation more difficult and providing "fuel" to egg someone like WH on. Many, probably even see WH as a hero for his actions and this is spurred by a pervasive distrust of LE, one that is almost universally shared by that type of community.

In a lot of ways, they mirror our actions here on Websleuths but the difference between the two groups should be obvious to everyone. Unlike us they dont have moderators or rules to follow and are often patted on the back for coming up with theories that many of us would consider farfetched at best.

Also in stark contrast to this forum;it isnt considered "cool" to point out the flaws in someones argument,especially not when everyone is "high".

Good insight, again. I was wondering about the what seemed like an unusual amount of activity during the nights of the searches, and especially the night before his arrest. I don't think it was complicity as much as it may have been other things, like dealers on edge, their clients, freaking out, based on the scanner feed. I would hope it would be understood that if they have information to help find AJ they contact LE directly and not make a mess of it on SM.

What has mom released that isn't true or actuate? Also, does anyone have links to her interviews?

Here is an overview from earlier when u first asked about the case:

Gitana,

This is a really confusing case to try to explain. Several big twist and turns. I will do my best to give a Cliff Notes Version.

Original timeline, given in news article, from JH-the Mom, was that 'everyone' left at 7 am, for work and school, except for AJ. So last seen time was 7 am at home, on March 2nd.

Also, there was a 'strange' text sent to Mom, at 4:30 am, saying " i am not ready to come home yet" but mom did not know for sure if it was AJ.
Mom called in missing report on the 3rd at 9;30 pm.

OKAY. that all seemed solid. And a few asked basic questioned on the BringAJHome FB, set up by the family. Respectful, simple things like, "did she have a car, was it missing, was her father leave at same time, that morning...?" Mom left a curt and even kind of passive/aggressive response, imo. She said it was not anyones business, no one needs to know any of that, and all that anyone needed to do was send out and share the MISSING posters, 'thank you very much.'

The missing posters had Moms cell #, Dad's Cell # and NPD # for any tips. Also, mom got VERY upset when her ex husband began putting up missing posters and offering 25k reward, and put the NPD #. She asked people to go pull them all down because he was interfering with the investigation.

OKAY. That response kind of made people dig a bit deeper. And eventually a few of the questions were answered. It was said that AJ's truck was left in the driveway but she was not home when family members arrived back at the house in the afternoon.

ALRIGHT. Now it began to get shady. A few sleuthers found out that 'dad'--Wesley Hadsell--had a long criminal history. And he had only been married to JH since 20010, 2 months after he was released from prison for the kidnapping/rape of his ex wife, and for a bank robbery that happened while he was on the run with her. And somehow, MAYBY YOU CAN EXPLAIN HOW it could happen, but somehow this felon with a long history, was able to ADOPT AJ when she was 15.

Now by this time, Wes had become the sole family spokesman. He answered the questions on the FB, did the media interviews, and organized the searches. he even was credited with the initial 'clues' and finds.

However, there was a clumsy, hamhanded, couple of days where the timeline was 'clarified' and re-clarified. And after a few awkward attempts, it was explained that actually, 7 am was NOT the last sighting.

Now we were told that Wes met her at lunchtime at a gas station to give her some cash. But no need to worry because 2 neighbors, apparently saw her after that time, driving her red truck home.

You REALLY need to see his interview explaining that new timeline, in order to understand the reason for much of our skepticism. It is hard to explain but he is very 'leaky' and awkward when he tries to explain things.
[ for example he said she 'departed his presence' when she left the gas station. :eek: ]

OK, so now we have a newly revised timeline, placing Wes in a 35 minute 'meeting' in an unnamed gas station, where they did not speak much but stared at each other. <<<HIS WORDS.

And trust me Gitana, from there the entire thing went NUTSO. I think, with my suspicious Scorpio mind, that Wes planted much of the evidence and tried to frame a neighborhood teen.

I am trying to see, when I initially went back to try & hear the blow horns, which I admit I have yet to notice- lol, ( I am visual) it started playing right away. Now they are off air, and the whole thing is screwy.

I saw it on Joe Fisher's Twitter page - it's a short clip of the release - cover your ears...

https://twitter.com/JoeFisherTV/with_replies

It's a separate clip from the interview.

OMG was that an air horn I heard at the balloon release ???? UNREAL! This is obviously a huge joke to someone.

I had headphones on and didn't know volume was full blast, it :scared: me lol It might have been car horns. Whatever it was it was inappropriate.
Also JH is always around those young teen boys, Why no other adults, friends, family, grandparents (not sure if maternal Grandparents live in that area.)

Here is what I got on the WAVY interview.
WAVY 10 interview with Jennifer Hadsell, Andre, and Collin Saunders by Joe Fisher. Link will follow when video is loaded. I might have missed a few &#8220;ya knows.&#8221;

JF: Tell me how are you holding up?
JH: I&#8217;m okay right now.
JF: And then tonight, the balloons, a 100 people or so are here. What does this mean to you and your family and the friends that have been by you all this time?
JH: It shows there&#8217;s a lot of support. Everyone has her in their prayers, and you know, everybody&#8217;s got hope and praying for her to come home every day.
JF: And then we were talking on our 5 o&#8217;clock news earlier from an interview we did previously about how you guys are still strongly under that impression that AJ is out there that she&#8217;s alive. Are you still under that impression?
JH: Yes, definitely.
JF: What do you want people to know about Anjelica that are at home right now that, you know, a month later?
JH: Just, ya know, there&#8217;s a lot of support out here for her, and I hope to continue see more support as the days go however long that may be hopefully not too much longer. Just ya know she&#8217;s a great kid and we just want her home.

JF also interviews &#8220;friend&#8221; Andre and &#8220;another friend&#8221; Collin Saunders after JH. They talk about what the balloon release means to them. They do say their names during the tv.

I suggest going to the Bring AJ Home Facebook page and looking at the various Missing posters...none have the same info. That wouldn't bother me so much, we all know information can change over time, except they keep re-sharing old posters with the wrong information. Why would you do that if your loved one is missing...???

I swear JH is like "I lost my puppy but I think she's safe." Never have I ever seen anything like this in my life! I believe we all here at WS care more than JH. I had a dream last night that AJ was home safe, I just wish that dream would come true.

Sigh....

this is the best description yet of JH's feelings regarding AJ.

Gitana,

This is a really confusing case to try to explain. Several big twist and turns. I will do my best to give a Cliff Notes Version.

Original timeline, given in news article, from JH-the Mom, was that 'everyone' left at 7 am, for work and school, except for AJ. So last seen time was 7 am at home, on March 2nd.

Also, there was a 'strange' text sent to Mom, at 4:30 am, saying " i am not ready to come home yet" but mom did not know for sure if it was AJ.

OKAY. that all seemed solid. And a few asked basic questioned on the BringAJHome FB, set up by the family. Respectful, simple things like, "did she have a car, was it missing, was her father leave at same time, that morning...?" Mom left a curt and even kind of passive/aggressive response, imo. She said it was not anyones business, no one needs to know any of that, and all that anyone needed to do was send out and share the MISSING posters, 'thank you very much.'

The missing posters had Moms cell #, Dad's Cell # and NPD # for any tips. Also, mom got VERY upset when her ex husband began putting up missing posters and offering 25k reward, and put the NPD #. She asked people to go pull them all down because he was interfering with the investigation.

OKAY. That response kind of made people dig a bit deeper. And eventually a few of the questions were answered. It was said that AJ's truck was left in the driveway but she was not home when family members arrived back at the house in the afternoon.

ALRIGHT. Now it began to get shady. A few sleuthers found out that 'dad'--Wesley Hadsell--had a long criminal history. And he had only been married to JH since 2005, 2 months after he was released from prison for the kidnapping/rape of his ex wife, and for a bank robbery that happened while he was on the run with her. And somehow, MAYBY YOU CAN EXPLAIN HOW it could happen, but somehow this felon with a long history, was able to ADOPT AJ when she was 15.

Now by this time, Wes had become the sole family spokesman. He answered the questions on the FB, did the media interviews, and organized the searches. he even was credited with the initial 'clues' and finds.

However, there was a clumsy, hamhanded, couple of days where the timeline was 'clarified' and re-clarified. And after a few awkward attempts, it was explained that actually, 7 am was NOT the last sighting.

Now we were told that Wes met her at lunchtime at a gas station to give her some cash. But no need to worry because 2 neighbors, apparently saw her after that time, driving her red truck home.

You REALLY need to see his interview explaining that new timeline, in order to understand the reason for much of our skepticism. It is hard to explain but he is very 'leaky' and awkward when he tries to explain things.
[ for example he said she 'departed his presence' when she left the gas station. :eek: ]

OK, so now we have a newly revised timeline, placing Wes in a 35 minute 'meeting' in an unnamed gas station, where they did not speak much but stared at each other. <<<HIS WORDS.

And trust me Gitana, from there the entire thing went NUTSO. I think, with my suspicious Scorpio mind, that Wes planted much of the evidence and tried to frame a neighborhood teen.

excellent summary, IMO :)

Seriously? WTH? Incomprehensible. Maybe if she felt, after a long time, that the media was painting her child in a bad light or making innuendoes about her, and not helping, maybe then it would kind of make sense. But nothing like that has happened. It appears only the estranged husband has been a focus due to his bizarre behavior. This is incredibly odd and counterintuitive behavior for the mother of a missing child.

I'm glad someone else felt that way! I was sitting here cussing her out through my TV. Why not say everything you mentioned and maybe just maybe show a little emotion??? She looked bored out of her mind!

Oh please link!!

Gitana,

ALRIGHT. Now it began to get shady. A few sleuthers found out that 'dad'--Wesley Hadsell--had a long criminal history. And he had only been married to JH since 2005, 2 months after he was released from prison for the kidnapping/rape of his ex wife, and for a bank robbery that happened while he was on the run with her. And somehow, MAYBY YOU CAN EXPLAIN HOW it could happen, but somehow this felon with a long history, was able to ADOPT AJ when she was 15.

Holy cannoli. Great synopsis. I never saw that post. I agree that the man likely tried to frame the teen. I also think he may have harmed AJ to hurt his estranged wife or because he has obsessive, bad thoughts about her, or both. But man, he's a weird one.

And the mother? I get such a sense of rage from her. I have no doubt she sought revenge agains Zach through AJ and I wonder if her behavior now is associated with that. She can't stand the thought that her ex husband might see (and be vindicated) that her bad and wrong decisions led to the possible death of her daughter at the hands of the man she gave AJ to after alienating her from Zach. I see people in my practice that can be that evil. Her anger and hate may be more important than her child as she can bear to be proven wrong. I smell personality disorders here.

Poor AJ. I'd love to know the status of custody of Zach's girls. It seems from the little I have seen that they would be much better off with him if they are still
minors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members