VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for taking the time to remind everyone, so that it's clear why some of us are reacting so strongly to something as seemingly innocent as an air horn.

You're welcome! I can't believe that they did it. It's like they're sending a message to WH. Sick sick sick.

Is the air horn just the signal to everyone to release the balloons at the same time?

I'm glad someone else felt that way! I was sitting here cussing her out through my TV. Why not say everything you mentioned and maybe just maybe show a little emotion??? She looked bored out of her mind!

I'm glad someone said it first before me. I didn't want to be accused of bad mouthing the mom.

I have never followed a case where in the very early stage of the disappearance the family is so concerned and preoccupied with nonsense. Blasting reporters, bashing on social media, balloon release. Is it me or is this just the bizarro world?

It's been bizarro world from the get go.
IMO. I've actually never used that acronym before.

Is the air horn just the signal to everyone to release the balloons at the same time?

We have had several balloon releases here for children in the community who have passed away, and the release would be signaled by simply counting to three after saying some meaningful words.
No air horn blast with multiple toots following, like some fishing tournament launch.

Has anyone ever recall a missing person case where the LE does not do a press release? This is my first time ever following a mp case this closely so I was just curious if this is normal routine?

I have never followed a case where in the very early stage of the disappearance the family is so concerned and preoccupied with nonsense. Blasting reporters, bashing on social media, balloon release. Is it me or is this just the bizarro world?

Like I said...the immaturity level with this bunch is just astounding. Nephbro taunting people with photoshopped pictures, JH appearing ecstatic over a basketball score, WH taunting Texty by blowing air horns outside his house and punching his dog, adults hanging out constantly with teens who are NOT their own children... all while this beautiful girl is still missing.

Mindblowing, imo.

IMO, if I were in this current situation with my child missing, I would think it would be natural instinct to plead and beg for that child to come home safe or at LEAST say how much I miss that child AND love that child. On the other hand, it would be difficult for me to say these things if I KNEW the child was NOT going to come home and if I didn't love that child and if I didn't miss that child and if I truly didn't care that the child was missing. Yes, I know it sounds cold-hearted and it's hard for me to type it; however, I do feel this is how some parents may feel about their child who is *missing*

No. Not at all.
People on the BringAJHome FB page recommended distributing fliers and getting more info out there...instead of Le Grande Balloon Release. The reply from one of the "leaders" was snarky and rude.

Oh OK Thanks for clearing that up for me. Anyone who watches that FB page should know you can't ask questions or make suggestions without getting your head bitten off.

She's a student at Longwood University...not Longview. Please correct!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that, I don't know how I didn't notice it! These were done by a colleague who isn't on WS and was referencing info off the web. I feel responsble for not giving him the info directly. I've let him know and hopefully a new one can be posted in the AM :blushing:

I still can't get over the behavior here. WH is locked up and for now is no longer a distraction (other than many roads potentially leading towards his involvement in the disappearance.) What I can't understand is JH. A balloon release? What good would that do unless there are flyers attached that would carry AJ's picture to anyone who hasn't seen it already on tv, the internet, flyers, or billboards? To me it looked like nothing more than a group of people letting go of some balloons. It did nothing to help the search, nothing to bring AJ home.

I'd also like to know why no one has confronted her on her attitude, her lack of pleading, her continued statements of "believing she is safe," or going to indulge in her hobby at two ODU basketball games. No new searches. Nothing but asking people to let go of balloon strings. Ugh.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: This is being treated essentially like a lost puppy situation.

Has anyone ever recall a missing person case where the LE does not do a press release? This is my first time ever following a mp case this closely so I was just curious if this is normal routine?

I'm beginning to think LE considers this an adult (18) who walked away on her own after hearing what was said on here this weekend. (if "they are aware" of what we heard)

Like I said...the immaturity level with this bunch is just astounding. Nephbro taunting people with photoshopped pictures, JH appearing ecstatic over a basketball score, WH taunting Texty by blowing air horns outside his house and punching his dog, adults hanging out constantly with teens who are NOT their own children... all while this beautiful girl is still missing.

Mindblowing, imo.

Having a hard time commenting and saying what I REALLY think without being spanked and sent to the corner. This is pretty close, but a lot nicer. Color me disgusted with this group of self-serving wack-jobs. My heart is with AJ and those 3 girls... (and now Zach's blog makes even more sense than it EVER did.)

IMO... I think not. Sounds like a shout out to "Someone" on lockdown based on the bond denial hearing details.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right now, IIRC, they have shared custody. he has the girls half of the time. So that is pretty good but could be better.

I hope he's talking to a family law attorney. How does she invite a violent felon into her home and then act so shady when her daughter goes missing? And now with the new arrests of the husband she apparently backs? Great environment for kids, right? Safe? Secure?

Gitana, make sure you read the interview transcript...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/mobilebasic?pli=1

Priceless!

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

I did! Just wow. I wish I could hear audio of it. Lots of chuckling and hilarity and frivolity in this case.

Im with you.

Mindblowing, imo.

What is this about the basketball score? And hanging out with teens?

Hmmmm. This is a new one on me. Google air horns and gang stalking (I can't find a link appropriate to share here).

Well, it looks like someone googled harassment techniques. And acted on a few of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member