VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? WTH? Incomprehensible. Maybe if she felt, after a long time, that the media was painting her child in a bad light or making innuendoes about her, and not helping, maybe then it would kind of make sense. But nothing like that has happened. It appears only the estranged husband has been a focus due to his bizarre behavior. This is incredibly odd and counterintuitive behavior for the mother of a missing child.

Oh please link!!

Holy cannoli. Great synopsis. I never saw that post. I agree that the man likely tried to frame the teen. I also think he may have harmed AJ to hurt his estranged wife or because he has obsessive, bad thoughts about her, or both. But man, he's a weird one.

And the mother? I get such a sense of rage from her. I have no doubt she sought revenge agains Zach through AJ and I wonder if her behavior now is associated with that. She can't stand the thought that her ex husband might see (and be vindicated) that her bad and wrong decisions led to the possible death of her daughter at the hands of the man she gave AJ to after alienating her from Zach. I see people in my practice that can be that evil. Her anger and hate may be more important than her child as she can bear to be proven wrong. I smell personality disorders here.

Poor AJ. I'd love to know the status of custody of Zach's girls. It seems from the little I have seen that they would be much better off with him if they are still
minors.

Right now, IIRC, they have shared custody. he has the girls half of the time. So that is pretty good but could be better.

In case anyone missed it, I read somewhere that WH blew an airhorn outside of Texty Kid's house to harass them. I can't remember where I read it though.

Here is what I got on the WAVY interview.
WAVY 10 interview with Jennifer Hadsell, Andre, and Collin Saunders by Joe Fisher. Link will follow when video is loaded. I might have missed a few “ya knows.”

JF: Tell me how are you holding up?
JH: I’m okay right now.
JF: And then tonight, the balloons, a 100 people or so are here. What does this mean to you and your family and the friends that have been by you all this time?
JH: It shows there’s a lot of support. Everyone has her in their prayers, and you know, everybody’s got hope and praying for her to come home every day.
JF: And then we were talking on our 5 o’clock news earlier from an interview we did previously about how you guys are still strongly under that impression that AJ is out there that she’s alive. Are you still under that impression?
JH: Yes, definitely.
JF: What do you want people to know about Anjelica that are at home right now that, you know, a month later?
JH: Just, ya know, there’s a lot of support out here for her, and I hope to continue see more support as the days go however long that may be hopefully not too much longer. Just ya know she’s a great kid and we just want her home.

JF also interviews “friend” Andre and “another friend” Collin Saunders after JH. They talk about what the balloon release means to them. They do say their names during the tv.

it bothers me so much that she seemed incredibly disinterested during the interview. didn't talk directly to AJ.... why wouldn't JH plea to AJ to come home if she thinks she's alive and "safe"???

I saw it on Joe Fisher's Twitter page - it's a short clip of the release - cover your ears...

https://twitter.com/JoeFisherTV/with_replies

It's a separate clip from the interview.

Oh my gosh. I'm sorry but that 12 second clip was ... I don't even know how to explain it. It was like a balloon release for the grand opening of a car dealership or the start of a sport season, not a balloon release being done because an 18 year old girl has literally disappeared for a month. People were laughing in the background like it was a joyous occasion. I'm just stunned. I really am.

Fine if JH wants to tell us that she thinks AJ is still "safe." Okay, fine. But she could be living on the streets, in danger, picked up by someone scary. Doesn't she worry about that??

In her interview from yesterday, I think it was, she was saying for people in the community to be more aware, to look in the car next to them at the stop light and look in.... blah, blah, blah.... almost like saying, "You know, if it isn't going out of your way, and you get the chance, and feel the inclination, you know, just peer at other cars in case she's joy-riding around town."

I thought it was odd when she released that photo montage/video with the Nickelback song with the lyrics "It's hard to say it, time to say it --Goodbye, goodbye." Who selects a song like that when a person is MISSING??
Who has a MEMORIAL balloon release for someone who is MISSING??

It's so sad. Are they even searching for her anymore?

Momoffourboys ?

So someone from this group went to FB and reposted what I posted?
It's not like it's some big secret that the information she/they have release surrounding AJ disappearance has not been accurate and true.
I mean how many times have they changed what time she was last seen.

In case anyone missed it, I read somewhere that WH blew an airhorn outside of Texty Kid's house to harass them. I can't remember where I read it though.

Thank you for taking the time to remind everyone, so that it's clear why some of us are reacting so strongly to something as seemingly innocent as an air horn.

It's not like it's some big secret that the information she/they have release surrounding AJ disappearance has not been accurate and true.

BBM

And by WHOM? Originally they made it sound like one big happy family 'left together' that morning for work and school. It was awkward and dishonest to leave out the part where Stepdad is actually living in a seedy hotel 5 min away and was coming to and from the home to drop off and exchange vehicles.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-03-30 at 6.44.45 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2015-03-30 at 6.44.45 PM.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 232
I was just going on what Wes was saying about the search a the texty kid's home. Wes said they fingerprinted and did forensics in the home. It does not take very long to get fingerprints back, imo. I think they found Wes's prints in the home, and not AJ;s. JMO

I would imagine a lot of those forensics have come back but who knows. I thought it was so fast when they already ID'd the missing man they found in Gloucester the same weekend they searched Chesapeake.

36 guests.

We value your opinion.
Please sign up and tell us what you think.

Where is AJ Hadsell?

Hmmmm. This is a new one on me. Google air horns and gang stalking (I can't find a link appropriate to share here).

Momoffourboys ?

No. Not at all.
People on the BringAJHome FB page recommended distributing fliers and getting more info out there...instead of Le Grande Balloon Release. The reply from one of the "leaders" was snarky and rude.

Momoffourboys ?

Nooooo, other random people have commented to the fb page about how the info has not been accurate and those comments were not well received by the clan.

BBM

And by WHOM? Originally they made it sound like one big happy family 'left together' that morning for work and school. It was awkward and dishonest to leave out the part where Stepdad is actually living in a seedy hotel 5 min away and was coming to and from the home to drop off and exchange vehicles.

I don't think it was your quote exactly but it was there yesterday or today. I think it was deleted.

Oh my gosh. I'm sorry but that 12 second clip was ... I don't even know how to explain it. It was like a balloon release for the grand opening of a car dealership or the start of a sport season, not a balloon release being done because an 18 year old girl has literally disappeared for a month. People were laughing in the background like it was a joyous occasion. I'm just stunned. I really am.

Fine if JH wants to tell us that she thinks AJ is still "safe." Okay, fine. But she could be living on the streets, in danger, picked up by someone scary. Doesn't she worry about that??

In her interview from yesterday, I think it was, she was saying for people in the community to be more aware, to look in the car next to them at the stop light and look in.... blah, blah, blah.... almost like saying, "You know, if it isn't going out of your way, and you get the chance, and feel the inclination, you know, just peer at other cars in case she's joy-riding around town."

I thought it was odd when she released that photo montage/video with the Nickelback song with the lyrics "It's hard to say it, time to say it --Goodbye, goodbye." Who selects a song like that when a person is MISSING??
Who has a MEMORIAL balloon release for someone who is MISSING??

It's so sad. Are they even searching for her anymore?

Ok- I have finally heard it. Reminds me of 9/11- emergency/ rescue sirens. Hmm I wonder what that is about? I suppose there was no religious blessing or anything that took place there before the release of the balloons then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela