VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone send Jonni McElroy over to the Hadsell house please?

Amen! I was just thinking the other day about all the different things Jonni has done for the last seven+ months to keep her missing daughter's face and information in the public eye. Jonni said from day one that she would never stop looking for her daughter, that she would not let the community forget that her daughter is still missing and she will not stop doing all she can until two things happen and they are: her daughter, Christina Morris is found and Justice is served to the person(s) responsible. And some say "well, sometimes parents are just grieving too hard to handle much or in denial or blah blah blah" well Jonni is heavily grieving, she is angry, she is beyond exhausted, she has had to spend enormous amounts of time away from her husband and her step-children to focus on her missing daughter, she had to give up her management position at her job (at least for the time being) yet she is doing ALL of that because to her - This is NOT about her - it is about her Missing Daughter who desperately needs her help. I'll admit when Jonni first said she was leaving her current home of OK to go to TX to do all she could everyday to keep her daughters case alive in the community and to essentially find Christina - I wondered to myself what can she really do everyday other than hand out fliers and do interviews here and there. Well, that woman taught me that there is a lot a parent can do. Just the amount of searches she has down on her own is mind blowing and she is still at it 7+ months later.

AJ has been missing for less than a month. It made me really sad when I was following the BAJH Facebook page and during those first 7 days or so there are way too many posts that say: "No new information today." I translated that to mean "So, ya'll will stop asking let me go ahead and announce: NOPE don't have anything to tell you nosy people. Nothing to see here. Carry on." My friend asked me why is this getting me emotionally all "riled up?" Implying since I don't know AJ it is weird to be upset about it. The answer to that is I don't have to 'know' AJ, another human being, to be upset and angry that imo she is not getting and has not been getting what she so deserves in this life and imo even today when she cannot speak for herself (for whatever reason) there is no one speaking for her and doing ALL they can for her...and to know I can't do anything to change any of that for her also makes it upsetting.

It is true everyone responds to grief and horrific situations differently. I can understand missing parents all having varying emotional dispositions. For example, if I see a parent on TV giving an interview and they are not crying but speaking more matter-of-fact that wouldn't be hinky to me... As long as that same parent were desperately asking the public for their help, basically doing all they can to further the cause in bringing their missing child home. To me I am basing my disappointment (to put it mildly) in this situation not only on emotional response or lack thereof but more on the lack of action ...Even if JH truly thinks her daughter is somewhere "safe" doesn't she still want to find her and get her back home where she will know for sure that she is "safe?" I can see a parent being in denial and telling themselves their daughter is "safe" but aren't there moments where your mind leads you to question that? Or to at least question is my daughter hungry? cold? etc.

I don't know it all makes me crazy with worry for AJ. I probably need to take a break and distance myself a bit since I can't do anything about anything. I need to channel my energy into my own sweet baby girl and take a breather. Of course, I'll continue to pray for AJ and her well being and I'm sure I will absolutely think of her all the time.

JH stating that she feels AJ is safe means only one of two things:

1. she knows exactly where she is, and this is a circus of the Hadsell family's own doing

2. she has no idea where she is, and she feels like she has to say that because entertaining the alternative isn't something she can do.

That being said, either way you look at it, her conduct in the public is unlike anything I've ever seen in any missing person's case I've ever followed. It's maddening, to say the least, that it seems like more of us here, who have never even met AJ, feel more "mothering" to her that her own mother shows.

I'm reluctant to post that because I know she's technically a victim according to WS TOS but good gravy, can she at LEAST cry?! when she talks about her??

JH is starting to remind me of another (in)famous mom of a missing child. not sure if i can post name here?

Very true. I made several posts on the BAJH Facebook and they were all deleted. I did not post anything snarky or rude. Apparently, I asked questions that were not well received and nope not personal questions, not questions that would have to do with this investigation. My questions/comments were all centered around keeping AJ's face and case in the public eye via the media, having someone speaking up for AJ begging for people to please call the police w any info they may have no matter how insignificant they might think it is, etc. They were all deleted. Some were deleted within minutes. I have since stopped posting there. I won't waste my time.

I also made a post that my mother (who does not have a Facebook account) is local and retired and will absolutely volunteer her time for whatever the family says they need help with the most be it: helping with searches, printing fliers at no cost of course, handing out fliers, help with any BAJH supplies such as shirts, bracelets, etc. This post too was deleted. I thought that someone had to mistakenly delete that bc why would they? So, the next day I sent the same message but I sent it via message so that only the person(s) who have access to that page could see it and it has been a little more than a week and no one ever got back to me. Given they truly may not need any volunteers for anything I listed. I just thought it was weird that both my post and my direct message about it were not replied to. Also, another poster here at WS recently said that they too offered to help in various ways and their post was I believe either deleted as well or not responded to.

Things that make you go HMMM...

My mom's response was "Ok, I did my part. I offered." So, now because she's recently retired and has no idea what to do now - she's spending the week volunteering at the local pet shelter. Though my mom would have loved helping in any way with AJ's case. My mom's own sister went missing when she was 7 years old. So, volunteering her time to this cause has always been important to her.

All above is JMO and MOO.
#BringAJHome

The family are not the only people who are doing this.

The interviewer, "she who shall not be named", is deleting comments on her blog left and right.

I know this for a fact because I told her off for advocating idiocy late last night and it was deleted within seconds.

Yes, Alleykatt. As infuriating as it is, I can recall several where LE waited a looong time to release a statement. Grrrr.

As an outsider, it would appear that JH is the most mature of the bunch. A scary thought, I know. However, I don't believe anyone close to her sees anything wrong with her attitude or actions/inactions. IMO

As has been mentioned in previous posts, offers to help from outside of their group have been met with silence or scorn. Hence the reason why I believe the "friends" have been kept close.

I have a question... if AJ is safe, and her Mom believes that, then why the need for over $6000 raised?? And that's not all the money either, because bracelets, and headbands, and it seems something else was sold.

They did say both of the boys names on balloon release interview and Harry was also on a Good Morning America interview on 3-8-15 and his name was written across the screen while he was talking.

Balloon release interview on WAVY TV - Let the video start and then scroll to 17.59
http://wavy.com/livestream/

Good Morning America Weekend interview https://gma.yahoo.com/video/search-missing-virginia-student-133329882.html

guys when i try to watch this and scroll to it it'll play around 7 minutes but then says "we'll be right back"....what am i doing wrong??

As has been mentioned in previous posts, offers to help from outside of their group have been met with silence or scorn. Hence the reason why I believe the "friends" have been kept close.

I know first hand. I was one of the "offerers". Will never post there again.

Another question springs to mind here.....and forgive me if its already been covered.

In WH's interview account he says he dropped the truck off for AJ and left the keys in the mailbox****.

Who dropped him off? And if no one did how did he get back to work? Does he have witnesses to corroborate his story on this?

**also please, none of you EVER do that...please. Leaving keys in the mailbox is just asking for trouble.

The family are not the only people whop are doing this.

The interviewer, "she who shall not be named", is deleting comments on her blog left and right.

I know this for a fact because I told her off for advocating idiocy last night and it was deleted within seconds.

Good to see you here, Zapped!!

Such good points. Does this case seem to be very.. popular (for lack of a better word)? I am local to the area and I don't really see or hear that much about it. Hannah Graham's case was all over the news here and people were talking about it at work, drones were being used to search, press conferences were occurring regularly. How do we get this case more coverage in mainstream media? How do we get press conferences? How does Wavy News interview JH and not ask her about WH and his arrest? And does she think he has anything to do with the disappearance of her kid? Why does she think she is safe? She is likely not safe. This is crazy.

According to Wavy News there were only about 50 people releasing balloons tonight which begs the question.. Why an airhorn??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that is why she only really wants to deal with them and not give any other interviews because they don't ask her really hard questions. Maybe that is why she was telling WTKR that it wasn't "their situation." (her words)

I have a question... if AJ is safe, and her Mom believes that, then why the need for over $6000 raised?? And that's not all the money either, because bracelets, and headbands, and it seems something else was sold.

many have pointed toward WH having access to this money for drug use. IMO, raising money in AJ's name if JH really believes she's "safe" somewhere is disgusting and offensive.

As for 'other posts' on the BAJH page, well, there's been interesting posts there, but they get deleted, and I'm sure I missed many that were deleted. Any offer of searching, getting a SAR group in, a missing person group in, Texas Equiisearch, or local SAR groups, have all been deleted. Any mention of AJ's favorite places to be, or hang out, places that would have meaning to her, posts deleted. Any mention of being AJ's voice, and getting someone to step up and let AJ know she's missed, wanted, loved, and needs to contact someone to let them know, posts deleted. Any mention of reaching out to AJ to contact LE, or organizations that handle kids that have left yet want family to know they are OK, post deleted.

If you aren't praying, or giving money, posts deleted!!

Never in my life!

Another question springs to mind here.....and forgive me if its already been covered.

In WH's interview account he says he dropped the truck off for AJ and left the keys in the mailbox.

Who dropped him off? And if no one did how did he get back to work? Does he have witnesses to corroborate his story on this?

He left his work truck at the house, and was driving the other truck. So basically he was coming there to get his work truck.....

what bugs me too is JH wanting to keep focus on AJ --- yet she doesn't speak to her, for her, just says shes "safe" and that's it. no emotion, no coordination with public, not grateful for offers of help, etc.

Yeah it's like from the very start with the fliers and basically saying just share the flyer and don't ask questions. They've been like that since day one. Then they want the public to go around for them and tear down all of Zach's flyers and replace them with theirs only.

He left his work truck at the house, and was driving the other truck. So basically he was coming there to get his work truck.....

Thanks!!!

He also goes on to say that the truck he left for AJ is parked on the opposite side of the driveway from where he left it, correct?

Only if it sells gas..

Forgot to add quote. That was about a restroom at 7-11. Lol I'm way behind

As for 'other posts' on the BAJH page, well, there's been interesting posts there, but they get deleted, and I'm sure I missed many that were deleted. Any offer of searching, getting a SAR group in, a missing person group in, Texas Equiisearch, or local SAR groups, have all been deleted. Any mention of AJ's favorite places to be, or hang out, places that would have meaning to her, posts deleted. Any mention of being AJ's voice, and getting someone to step up and let AJ know she's missed, wanted, loved, and needs to contact someone to let them know, posts deleted. Any mention of reaching out to AJ to contact LE, or organizations that handle kids that have left yet want family to know they are OK, post deleted.

If you aren't praying, or giving money, posts deleted!!

Never in my life!

I think the statement I bolded sums it up... it's greed to me, maybe even arrogance. I can understand deleting offensive, incorrect or rude comments, can't understand why they'd delete EVERYTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand