VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vail, that list is very useful for someone like me that struggles to keep up! I didn't know about number 9. Thank you.

Every one I've ever been in has had a public restroom.
Clearly I'm frequenting the wrong 7-11s, lol. The one's I've been to near my in-laws in VB, Chesapeake and Suffolk don't, so I just assumed it must be a 7-11 kind of thing!

IMO so if SOMEONE cut up her card that would explain AJ going to Wes for money and a private meeting that he didn't come forward at first because SOMEONE would have probably been so pisssed. But in WH's interview in the beginning he was saying "we" a lot when referring to them texting AJ. Maybe WH was trying to get AJ out of the house and the person that picked AJ up was a car that Wavy kid "recognized a white small compact car "

Clearly I'm frequenting the wrong 7-11s, lol. The one's I've been to near my in-laws in VB, Chesapeake and Suffolk don't, so I just assumed it must be a 7-11 kind of thing!

I think they HAVE to have a rest room!
Every one I have been in had them.

It's been awhile since my party days in Norfolk, but there was at least one "after hours" place we would go after bars closed at 2am. As I recall, as long as it was a private membership place, they could stay open and serve alcohol after 2 am and while I don't remember ever actually "joining" I never had trouble getting in. Are there any places like that still around?
Squires. It's right next the the hotel WH was staying at

Maybe the motel was used for the drugs as opposed to being a new home due to the separation. You know, like he couldn't conduct those business/recreational activities at the house with the kids around, so they agreed that it would be best to conduct them "off-site" as it were. MOO

Yeah they probably wouldn't have had a reason to search either location unless they had a reason and a warrant. I would imagine if they felt a search of the house was needed it would have been later on. Remember at first JH said she felt she was safe. If those words are coming out of the mouth of the mother I'm sure that LE weren't alarmed to do a search of the house. Probably what gave NPD cause to get a warrant to search WH's hotel was the B&E and the witnesses coming forward with info. The search warrant for the hotel wasn't executed until 3/21. They would need a warrant to search AJ's house unless mom agreed to it. IMO she seem's like she would probably want a warrant first before this was allowed just to cover her legally.

If the responding officers asked to do a quick search and they were told to get a warrant, I think that would be a huge red flag for them/ if a parent calls in for help finding a misisng child, why prevent LE from looking in her room for clues?
I know they did a quick house search in Dylan Redwines case, and Haley Dunns case, and Hannah G's case---in fact I think it is routine. JMO

Brenchen:

I hope that your verification as an insider is approved soon.

What you stated in that prior post fits in with my personal conclusion that AJ left the home of her own volition.

So you think wes is being duped and now faces 10 plus years in prison because AJ just left on her own without jh nor wh coming to that conclusion first. I think if he is covering for anybody then he would have spilled the beans by now. Because wes is nit doing 10 years for no one. His addiction would not allow it. So either he is being duped or he has been lying and withholding information of concern for his own well being. With or without an accomplice. His backtracking seems of more personal involvement to me. Jmo

But how soon did WH let them know for the purpose of the report that he lives in a hotel.

If JH (and I'm assuming <<<<----- I don't like to use that particular word-----that she was) was the one to file the missing person report, information about WH and his location at a nearby motel might not have been disclosed at the time. Or, if he was any part of the discussion between JH and the officer, it possibly was not deemed pertinent at the time of the report.

Everything would stem from whatever was discussed with the responding officer during the time frame that the officer was at the home.

If the responding officers asked to do a quick search and they were told to get a warrant, I think that would be a huge red flag for them/ if a parent calls in for help finding a misisng child, why prevent LE from looking in her room for clues?
I know they did a quick house search in Dylan Redwines case, and Haley Dunns case, and Hannah G's case---in fact I think it is routine. JMO

Yeah and with Mom maybe telling LE that she felt she was safe maybe mom was trying to brush it off to LE that she did run away so no big alarms went off at first for LE.

I believe WH saw her at some point after she left the house. Why else would he claim he met up with her at lunch on Monday. There is some evidence they have that he saw her, so he made up that meeting. Maybe there are texts or calls or pings or something.

Well... Interesting information here.

Wes helped a girl run away before. Fact

The next morning a text was sent from AJs phone saying she wasn't ready to come home yet.

According to Wes, LE told him her phone pinged from his room.

Did he help her run?

Did family with a white car help her get her stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe WH saw her at some point after she left the house. Why else would he claim he met up with her at lunch on Monday. There is some evidence they have that he saw her, so he made up that meeting. Maybe there are texts or calls or pings or something.

Oh I think there are pings!

This one doesn't either. In this area the only ones that do are ones off the xpressways

I have come to the conclusion that we know nothing about this case. Nothing. AJ is gone, and that's it. Please contact someone, AJ.

Exactly. Wes will only look out for Wes. So I do believe that you are right. He did see her at some point and he had to make it known. Was it because of pings or the 90 minute lunch break or he was spotted by someone and couldn't use work as a alibi. Idk. But i believe he was with her at some point that day or somebody else (a possible accomplice) had AJ phone and them and Wes was pinging near the same location.

Well... Interesting information here.

Wes helped a girl run away before. Fact

The next morning a text was sent from AJs phone saying she wasn't ready to come home yet.

According to Wes, LE told him her phone pinged from his room.

Did he help her run?

Did family with a white car help her get her stuff?

Ah ha! My conclusion was very much along these lines from onset and thus far of this situation. Not completely what you stated, but quite close.

I feel it was quite possible that WH had been attempting to be the *good guy* to AJ.

And, excellent questions! :)

Also since dealers get waaayyyy more time for selling crack. This leaves users to buy the coke and add baking soda to cook up their own crack.

Crack users tend to be more addicted then coke users even though its the same thing. One is just powder form and one is rock form.

But history shows that the crack era had people doing things that the coke era didnt.

With coke it was the discos and the clubs and house party scenes. But with crack it was the back alley, and run down motel scene with sexual predatory offenses being at an all time high.

So Wes may say he used coke. But he could really have been smoking crack as well at any given moment . Jmo

I'm still catching up on this thread & I don't know if it's been said yet but seasoned crack users also shoot it and/or shoot coke. It's very easy to do & "works better". Just adding my two cents. Now I'm off to catch up on this thread!

I have come to the conclusion that we know nothing about this case. Nothing. AJ is gone, and that's it. Please contact someone, AJ.
I feel the same way. Every theory leads to a dead end. with all the lies we don't know what is true all we know is aj is gone and no one is saying why or where she is. [emoji26]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove