VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered if she might have had a close relationship with one of WH's close relatives. Someone who keeps getting thrown into the mix here comes to mind.

Did any of Hadsell's relatives graduate with her?

No. I ended up listening through all the H's in several different parts of the video because I fforwarded too far. ;)

Curious ... are any locals planning on attending the balloon release tonight?
We are not going. The balloons seem like a goodbye to us and we are still hoping she's out there, ok somewhere.

How do I pose a question, without 'sleuthing' a friend? I have a question about something I saw on a social media site that I question, and I don't know how to ask. I can't quite wrap my head around how to pose quesitons and go down other avenues without 'sleuthing'.

How do I pose a question, without 'sleuthing' a friend? I have a question about something I saw on a social media site that I question, and I don't know how to ask. I can't quite wrap my head around how to pose quesitons and go down other avenues without 'sleuthing'.

Maybe make it a hypothetical in regards to a whole different set of circumstances?

jamieodu, please ask the mods. They're the best and always helpful in knowing what to post and how, without breaking TOS, to help find AJ.

Contact a mod. :)

This statement by WH about "tips he received directly" so strange... so hard for "normal parents" of a missing child to understand.

"WH: ​We don't get notified. So why should I share with the police department something that
they, in turn, won't share with me? It’s our daughter missing, not their daughter.
(What kind of parent/step parent thinks this way at a time like this?)

(reporter asking WH about tips he's received directly and the searches he's conducted (based on those tips) without notifying police first.)

JF: ​Why are you acting before calling police?

WH: ​I'm not acting before calling police, the police met me at the search, this other one, well
we didn't find the cell phone, right? The police met me at the search for the cell phone -
physically at the search, at the same time, and I gave them that info. We didn't find a cell
phone. We posted on the Web, you know, we never found a cellphone so that, for me, was a
tip that was unjustified and didn't pan out, like the airport search didn't pan out for a cell phone
either, that my wife got information --

JF: ​But what I'm saying is that, like on Thursday you get a call that says there were clothes
thrown off the side of the highway...

WH: ​Yeah, a person just reported ​*scratches chest*​ that there was like a large amount of
clothes on the side of the road. I guess my wife had had multiple tips like that, too, but we
didn't go to the police - I just feel like they’re not doing anything about it. I don't get any
information back - you know that as well as I do. I don't get.. if they find something they don't
tell us. They found her jacket and waited for days, they fingerprinted his house and done other
stuff over in his neighborhood, you know. They've done stuff… we see forensics vans out
doing things but we don't get calls.

JF: ​Right

WH: ​We don't get notified. So why should I share with the police department something that
they, in turn, won't share with me? It’s our daughter missing, not their daughter. Their job is to
help figure this out and bring her home, I get that, but our job is to worry and keep a family
together until that happens with little to no knowledge. I'm sorry I'm not going to sit on my *advertiser censored* and wait
on the sidelines.

(from jailhouse interview transcripts transcribed by luckyseven (If I remember correctly)

Forgot to respond to that. She isn't talking to the press:

http://wtkr.com/2015/03/26/mother-of-missing-norfolk-teen-leave-us-alone/

Nobody knows if she's talking to the police, I'd assume she is.

Weird. Is this a case of "I hate my ex more than I love my child so I'm not going to be involved in anything that implicates my estranged husband because that will cause my ex to say 'I told you so'?" And does that explain why a mother would rip down flyers her ex put up trying to find her child? "I hate you and so you can't have access to my child or anything about her or be involved in her life even though it is a huge crisis and every bit of assistance is necessary"?

If so, I'm pretty disgusted.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-7&p=11630312#post11630312

I don't think the links made the trip over, but you can access them from the original post linked.

Thank you so so much! I didn't see yor original post. You are awesome! Zach's blog is very sad. I feel for him.

I'll give you a quick summary, with as many verified facts as I can remember...but don't ask me to track down all the links.

AJ was last seen On March 2. On the evening of March 3, JH (her mother) filed a missing persons report.

WH (step father of about 5 years) and JH have not been residing together. He left the residence about 3 weeks before AJ was reported missing. He was staying at the America's Best Value Hotel on E Little Creek Rd (5 minute drive from the family residence).

On March 8 (going by memory, but the date is in the SW), WH broke into the residence of a neighbor a few streets over from the family residence. According to WH, he did this to "bring evidence to light"...most of us believe he did it to plant evidence. The residence is the home of a friend of AJ's. This B&E is when the punching of the dog occurred.

Around March 21, WH claims that someone called in a tip about clothing found on the side of the road on S Battlefield Blvd in Chesapeake. According to him, he and several of AJ's friends drove out there and found clothing items (2 sports bras, a pair of shorts, socks). WH THEN called police, and police came out and did a search, collected the clothing. Notice how WH checks out the tip BEFORE he calls LE? We have no confirmation that the clothes found were actually AJ's, but I suspect that they were, and that they too were planted. JMO

The day WH was brought in for questioning in AJ's disappearance, LE searched his hotel room. Found ammo (but no gun), and scales with drug residue. Shortly thereafter, WH publicly admitted to increased cocaine use and said that he told LE they would never find the gun that the ammo went with. But he still denies knowing anything about AJ's disappearance. The 4 counts of obstruction stem from the fact that 4 of AJ's friends knew about the b&e (and the evidence tampering/planting) but waited to come forward because they were afraid of WH.

AJ is still missing.

(Crappy summary, I know...I'm multi-tasking.)

Great summary. I really appreciate the help here.

I've read every single thread and news article and I'm struggling to understand this case. I'm going to try to help you out to the best of my ability!

#1- I recommend reading this article as it does a really good job of explaining WH's actions recently with this case
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/2...y-student-father-was-seeking-to-impede-probe/
Just to give you some ideas here is a list of things WH has done that is off:
1. He/or searches he led have found numerous clues to her being missing, they were all at different locations and it seemed like everytime they searched they found something, and they were all MILES away from each other.
2. In the beginning he told stories he didn't have to in order to make it look as though he wasn't living in a hotel
3. He has admitted to increased drug use, they found 70 some rounds of ammo in his hotel, the found a drug scale in his hotel
4. He has a very weird Jailhouse interview floating around
5. He broke into someone's house and "found" AJ's jacket, then hit a dog (I'm not going into any more detail because I have NOOOOO idea on this one)
6. He gave her $200 at a gas station but there is no video evidence of them at the gas station
7. The police questioned him for 15 hours
I don't mind being specific for you, if you have any other questions, I just don't even know how to begin to answer that question.

#2- WH is not AJ's biologoical father, he is a man her mother married that may or may not have formally adopted her.

#3- WH has been with the mother that we are aware of since 2010.

This is fantastic. I feel so much more knowledgeable thanks to you guys.

Of course that just leads to more questions.

What is AJ's legal last name? Why would she choose to take on the last name of her new step father over the man who raised her and the name her siblings share? Has her mom influenced her to be estranged from her dad, Zach? (Stuff I see in my business all the time).

This is is an odd case.

Memorial Balloon release...i don't like any of it, but...memorial? WTH?

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeFisherTV

It makes me wonder if the police have advised JH and the family that they do not believe she is coming home safe.

And Zach, let us know you're still hanging in there. I won't ask if you're ok, I suspect I know the answer. But please make sure you're taking care of yourself.

P
I think the comment you are replying to should read "WH said that LE told him the gas station meeting between WH and AJ was not on tape."
We have no info from LE. AFAIK, Luvrosco was using information from the 30 minute jailhouse interview at this link - all from WH.
http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/

Yes, I was. Sorry,I guess I assumed that just maybe WH was telling the truth about something. I forgot LE never confirmed this.

I really hate balloon releases, I'm not a tree hugger, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's so bad for the environment and at this point in this case it just seems odd and too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove