VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious - if no one was home when WH broke into that house, how was him punching the dog found out? By him saying he did it??

Actually, IIRC, JF asked him if that happened, and he at first kind of tried to skirt around it, but then admitted to it. So they knew before hand. I think one of those kids went inside with him, or he bragged about it to them.

I am not condoning WH's actions by any means but I think I can provide some insight into where these "tips" are coming from.

IMO and in a nutshell, I think they are coming from the drug community. Something like this that happens so close to home and that affects one of "their own" could be the topic of conversation for weeks and even months. Many of these people mean well, but their minds are clouded by drugs and that affects their reasoning, logic and perceptions. They want to help, and many of them probably think they are helping, but in reality all they are doing is making the investigation more difficult and providing "fuel" to egg someone like WH on. Many, probably even see WH as a hero for his actions and this is spurred by a pervasive distrust of LE, one that is almost universally shared by that type of community.

In a lot of ways, they mirror our actions here on Websleuths but the difference between the two groups should be obvious to everyone. Unlike us they dont have moderators or rules to follow and are often patted on the back for coming up with theories that many of us would consider farfetched at best.

Also in stark contrast to this forum;it isnt considered "cool" to point out the flaws in someones argument,especially not when everyone is "high".

It wasn't much. JH thinks she is still safe somewhere. They all said the balloons are a way to keep her in the thoughts of the community. Pretty much it. If someone doesn't do it first I'll post the story when wavy does.

JH still thinks she is safe.... I don't know how this can be unless she's in serious denial or she knows something we don't....

It wasn't much. JH thinks she is still safe somewhere. They all said the balloons are a way to keep her in the thoughts of the community. Pretty much it. If someone doesn't do it first I'll post the story when wavy does.

Instead of releasing balloons as a way to keep AJ in the thoughts of the community JH, how about you release ACCURATE and TRUE information regarding her disappearance.

Actually, IIRC, JF asked him if that happened, and he at first kind of tried to skirt around it, but then admitted to it. So they knew before hand. I think one of those kids went inside with him, or he bragged about it to them.

Or (and I pray this isn't the case), the dog was so badly injured that it was obvious to LE that she had been attacked. They asked WH, he confessed.

My interpretation of his story was that they all (the inner circle of friends, at least) discussed what should be done. He wanted to do something more violent. They talked him out of it and came up with the B&E plan.

WH: I respect that. That is probably what that was. They want to get to the bottom of the truth. I don’t think they did it to, like, sell me out, rat me out. It wasn’t that - we talked about it. It was more like we just agreed that, I don’t know… I had a conversation with an individual and I felt like it was something we had to do. When I made that decision, other individuals were brought in because I was just trying to make the evidence come to light. I didn’t have the jacket. I didn’t plant the jacket. I didn’t know anything about that. It was the fact of the overwhelming information that led me there, which… you yourself have a lot of that information.
jailhouse rock pg. 15

Instead of releasing balloons as a way to keep AJ in the thoughts of the community JH, how about you release ACCURATE and TRUE information regarding her disappearance.

This suggestion was not taken kindly on the FB page.

While I'm the last person here to take up for WH, "seeking to impede" can also simply mean "he's being an idiot, doing things his own way, interfering with our investigation and we want him out of our way". Loads of reasons he could be doing it...

Genuinely had nothing to do with her disappearance & wants to find her HIS way
Hiding things because he does know what happened
Covering up for whoever else knows what happened

Pick one, pick them all, add your own. With the overwhelming lack of verified information, it's sort of impossible to really get a bead on this case now.

Yeah, also "innocent where her disappearance is concerned but covering up for other things he needed to hide."

I understand being independent, wanting privacy, believing you're the best-equipped person to run things, etc., but what's gone on with WH et al., IMHO, is a whole 'nother level of obfuscation. I don't even think his criminal history warrants the sort of coverup that's happened.

AJ seems like an "all-American girl" in the classic sense, and we heard at first how loving her father was and what a great family they seemed to be. This case has got me wondering what's going on in the households in suburbia everywhere--how many of them have secrets we can't see--and what a struggle it must have been for AJ to become the person she was. OK, I hope it's "is," not "was," but if she's alive, she will be changed by this.

I have no idea what is going on with this case but something tells me money is going to be at the root of it all. JMO

RSBM
Wait, I think I missed something here---what fingerprints and forensics have come back? This thread is moving too fast for me now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just going on what Wes was saying about the search a the texty kid's home. Wes said they fingerprinted and did forensics in the home. It does not take very long to get fingerprints back, imo. I think they found Wes's prints in the home, and not AJ;s. JMO

Not to mention taking the opportunity while on camera to say something to AJ or at least say something about her calling home. JH talked about the support from the community and how she thinks AJ is safe. The two friends said the balloon release was to give AJ a sign that they're thinking about her and that they will find her. Duh, why not ask her to call somebody if they think she's somewhere safe? You know, to let her worried mom know she's okay?

Between the airhorn and the interview I don't know what to make of these people.

I wanted to add, I went back and saw they added in a separate interview pre-balloon release with one of the friends.

What time on the live stream is the additional interview? TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member