VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Facebook posts, media interviews and the balloon release, this whole thing has gone full Honey Boo Boo. We don't know anything more than we knew from week one. Very sad! AJ, Please come home soon!

If she's alive, with all we've read what could possibly make her want to return "home"?

I think the statement I bolded sums it up... it's greed to me, maybe even arrogance. I can understand deleting offensive, incorrect or rude comments, can't understand why they'd delete EVERYTHING.

These people are starting to sound an awful lot like the fighters family in Million Dollar Baby.

I was watching this again https://gma.yahoo.com/video/search-missing-virginia-student-133329882.html
and something that Wes said struck me as weird (yeah, yeah, I know, crazy, right??)
The reporter was talking about the search going on in the neighborhood that first week. Wes says, "Today we found 3 more additional pieces with numbers that we should be able to link to her card."
They had found all sorts of crap along the road, had it in a big zip-lock bag, I remember that they reported that they found other smashed up cards, but he mentions these 3 other pieces that they SHOULD be able to link to her card. The first piece, remember he described as being looking like new, as if you just pulled it out of your wallet. These pieces had been run over and scratched up, yet he could already tell that they would be linked to her account. I find that.....interesting.

But as usual he finds the evidence, well he doesn't find evidence, I mean he doesn't ever find evidence, but on this day, just to be clear, he did find evidence, which he never does.
:gaah:

The family are not the only people who are doing this.

The interviewer, "she who shall not be named", is deleting comments on her blog left and right.

I know this for a fact because I told her off for advocating idiocy late last night and it was deleted within seconds.

So good to have you back, did I mention that?

Zach and others confirmed that either his work truck or the red pick up would have been parked at the house. Assuming he had more things of value in his work rig, that may have been parked at the house when he brought the red pickup. I've been wondering about his accounts of the cars and his movements, for direction, the way he fudges the timeline, where he has been, what is it away from, zapped? Fresh eyes.

Are you able to clue us in on Harry's connection to the family?

The WAVY news interview says he's a friend. At least it's not where they are saying he's a brother too, lol.

I know that, but I wish we knew where her phone physically was. if left at home, would indicate she wasn't planning on leaving or leaving for long, etc.

JH said AJ's phone was turned off. This was on the page so I can't give you the link. I believe she may have also said it to msm but unfortunately most of the early stories have been updated and overwritten.

I took it to mean AJ had it with her but had turned it off.

If the family thinks AJ is safe somewhere, why did they even file a missing person's report? You either don't know where she is and want formal, governmental help to find her, with all the attendant resources; or, you think she went somewhere safe, for some alone time, down-time. You don't need the police for scenario #2. Why did they involve LE?

Maybe, and this is just a maybe, because she might have thought that Wes knew where she was or was hiding her (helping) her and because they probably weren't getting along and maybe she was trying to call his bluff by calling in LE and things got way out of hand between them trying to each get each other in trouble. Just a thought.

I know that, but I wish we knew where her phone physically was. if left at home, would indicate she wasn't planning on leaving or leaving for long, etc.

Her mother has stated that the last time anyone heard from her was a text from AJ's phone to her mother's phone at either 4:30am or 5:30 am depending on which news report you watch. lol - (The every changing information) - Just watch this early news report where it states the last know contact was a text a 5:15 am on (3-3-15) and they also state she was last seen monday night (which would have been 3-2-15) at 9:35 pm, then that info later changed.
https://gma.yahoo.com/video/search-missing-virginia-student-133329882.html
Oh and LE told WH that AJ'S phone was pinging in his hotel room.

Just watched the WAVY clip and got more emotional than AJ's mom... sigh. Where are you AJ???

Fed up, seems so plausible, but she sounds so with it, she would have given LE heads up with no repercussions. Her beau is in the service after all, she doesn't seem attracted to an off-the-grid lifestyle in Montana.

Huh? AJ's bf was in the service? I thought Texty just went into the service. (No sleuthing going on, I'm just confused!)

Her mother has stated that the last time anyone heard from her was a text from AJ's phone to her mother's phone at either 4:30am or 5:30 am depending on which news report you watch. lol - The every changing information

Yeah, how can you not know when a text was sent??? It says so on the phone. Unless she confused herself with the "storming out" time of 4:30am on Monday.

I was watching this again https://gma.yahoo.com/video/search-missing-virginia-student-133329882.html
and something that Wes said struck me as weird (yeah, yeah, I know, crazy, right??)
The reporter was talking about the search going on in the neighborhood that first week. Wes says, "Today we found 3 more additional pieces with numbers that we should be able to link to her card."
They had found all sorts of crap along the road, had it in a big zip-lock bag, I remember that they reported that they found other smashed up cards, but he mentions these 3 other pieces that they SHOULD be able to link to her card. The first piece, remember he described as being looking like new, as if you just pulled it out of your wallet. These pieces had been run over and scratched up, yet he could already tell that they would be linked to her account. I find that.....interesting.

But as usual he finds the evidence, well he doesn't find evidence, I mean he doesn't ever find evidence, but on this day, just to be clear, he did find evidence, which he never does.
:gaah:

That's a good point! Because he goes on to explain how they started searching at the very same place the next day by matching up photographs that Drew took from the first day they found the card. How in the heck would they know by pieces that it was her card! Great job. Once again he explains in detail through ramblings in case people ask this.

WH... the next day I organized a search party to search from my driveway up the road like you would be driving out of the neighborhood. That’s the only logical thing I can think do to. Now understand this, in that search party the searchers found three or four more pieces of the credit card after the evidence was found. I didn’t find anything. At all. It was searchers that found it I just happened to have the drive, the will to find out answers and we found more parts of the credit card.

...Now my brother was actually present [when the first half was found], and he took a picture of the gentleman – arms spread wide… tried to maintain as best we could, all the evidence we could give to police. Well, the next day we searched the same location. We used the picture that he took against the house and put someone about the same spot, took pictures, matched them up pretty well and let me tell you they searched three, four houses down on the same side, three four houses up on the same side. They found no more pieces that day... but the next day that’s when they found the additional three to four pieces of the credit card.

Zach and others confirmed that either his work truck or the red pick up would have been parked at the house. Assuming he had more things of value in his work rig, that may have been parked at the house when he brought the red pickup. I've been wondering about his accounts of the cars and his movements, for direction, the way he fudges the timeline, where he has been, what is it away from, zapped? Fresh eyes.

She's actually done that with a lot of people's comments. That means you hit a nerve. It must have been good. :laughing:

Every time I review a video of WH talking, I think about how he says they just weren't a "talking" family. And I think to myself that I've really never seen anyone talk SO much!

Zach and others confirmed that either his work truck or the red pick up would have been parked at the house. Assuming he had more things of value in his work rig, that may have been parked at the house when he brought the pickup. I've been wondering about his accounts of the cars and his movements, for direction, the way he fudges the timeline, where he has been, what is it away from, zapped?

Thank you, and yeah you have.I appreciate the warm welcome very much :)

I get a couple of possible scenarios from WH's statement.

1. AJ used the truck and parked it on a different side of the driveway, instead of in its usual spot, without thinking. She's been away to school and hasnt had time to get into any kind of routine. Also people do things like that all the time. I cannot tell you how many times Ive fussed at my wife and/or son for leaving the sun visors/windows down or messing with the position of the seat in my truck.

2. AJ had to park in a different spot because someone was already parked and/or parking there. Its possible that the person who was supposedly following her in the white car, pulled in at the same time she did. I can see someone who is angry driving like this. But you would think the neighbors would hear that if the latter were true.

3. The other possibility is that WH parked in HIS normal spot out of habit after leaving for his lunch break and leaving AJ no choice in the matter.

In reading the interview it appears as if WH attempts to implicate someone else with his statements without realizing he's possibly implicating himself as well.

Apparently those who felt *threatened* (hence, the 4 obstruction of justice charges against WH), don't feel threatened anymore since he's in jail as they sure seem to hang close by.
What really did happen to Anjelica and how many people know what happened? JMO, but I think at least 5 or 6 people know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand