VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to say you have hope she's still alive and that she's somewhere safe, if you don't want to admit that you KNOW she isn't safe and you KNOW she won't be coming home. What else could you say? It's got to be one way or another...think about it......there's not many choices.

Huh? AJ's bf was in the service? I thought Texty just went into the service. (No sleuthing going on, I'm just confused!)

According to what I've seen on SM, the bf is not in the service. "Texty" is apparently at bootcamp.

(Not sleuthing either, just trying to avoid [more] confusion)

Another question springs to mind here.....and forgive me if its already been covered.

In WH's interview account he says he dropped the truck off for AJ and left the keys in the mailbox****.

Who dropped him off? And if no one did how did he get back to work? Does he have witnesses to corroborate his story on this?

**also please, none of you EVER do that...please. Leaving keys in the mailbox is just asking for trouble.

I believe someone said that he parks his work van at the house overnight (for safety reasons because of the work tools I suppose) and he takes the red truck to the hotel, then in the morning he drops the red truck off at the house and picks up his work van.

JMO but I think the reason AJ wasn't reported missing till March 3 (just before 10 pm IIRC) is because it took that long to get the plan and stories straightened out by EVERYONE involved, clothes strewn about, debit card cut up, gun disposed of, ammo and scale stuck away in the hotel vents, phones disposed of, drugs snorted up, alibis lined up, etc etc etc

I'm sooooooo confused~crying~torn up~just emotional over all of everything to do with this case! Going to bed

Thanks for the link, luckyseven :). Interesting, it's always hard for me to trust people with dark glasses.

Classy looking fellow, the way he reports it too.

This is the first video I've seen of JH.

Im flabbergasted that she could remain so aloof right now.Not one tiny bit of emotion at all.

Go back and view interviews of the Harringtons or Grahams and then watch them back to back with this persons interviews.

Like night and day.

I believe someone said that he parks his work van at the house overnight (for safety reasons because of the work tools I suppose) and he takes the red truck to the hotel, then in the morning he drops the red truck off at the house and picks up his work van.

And/or company/person he works for does not allow the van to be used for personal use, so during off work hours, the van must be parked.

Amen! I was just thinking the other day about all the different things Jonni has done for the last seven+ months to keep her missing daughter's face and information in the public eye. Jonni said from day one that she would never stop looking for her daughter, that she would not let the community forget that her daughter is still missing and she will not stop doing all she can until two things happen and they are: her daughter, Christina Morris is found and Justice is served to the person(s) responsible. And some say "well, sometimes parents are just grieving too hard to handle much or in denial or blah blah blah" well Jonni is heavily grieving, she is angry, she is beyond exhausted, she has had to spend enormous amounts of time away from her husband and her step-children to focus on her missing daughter, she had to give up her management position at her job (at least for the time being) yet she is doing ALL of that because to her - This is NOT about her - it is about her Missing Daughter who desperately needs her help. I'll admit when Jonni first said she was leaving her current home of OK to go to TX to do all she could everyday to keep her daughters case alive in the community and to essentially find Christina - I wondered to myself what can she really do everyday other than hand out fliers and do interviews here and there. Well, that woman taught me that there is a lot a parent can do. Just the amount of searches she has down on her own is mind blowing and she is still at it 7+ months later.

AJ has been missing for less than a month. It made me really sad when I was following the BAJH Facebook page and during those first 7 days or so there are way too many posts that say: "No new information today." I translated that to mean "So, ya'll will stop asking let me go ahead and announce: NOPE don't have anything to tell you nosy people. Nothing to see here. Carry on." My friend asked me why is this getting me emotionally all "riled up?" Implying since I don't know AJ it is weird to be upset about it. The answer to that is I don't have to 'know' AJ, another human being, to be upset and angry that imo she is not getting and has not been getting what she so deserves in this life and imo even today when she cannot speak for herself (for whatever reason) there is no one speaking for her and doing ALL they can for her...and to know I can't do anything to change any of that for her also makes it upsetting.

It is true everyone responds to grief and horrific situations differently. I can understand missing parents all having varying emotional dispositions. For example, if I see a parent on TV giving an interview and they are not crying but speaking more matter-of-fact that wouldn't be hinky to me... As long as that same parent were desperately asking the public for their help, basically doing all they can to further the cause in bringing their missing child home. To me I am basing my disappointment (to put it mildly) in this situation not only on emotional response or lack thereof but more on the lack of action ...Even if JH truly thinks her daughter is somewhere "safe" doesn't she still want to find her and get her back home where she will know for sure that she is "safe?" I can see a parent being in denial and telling themselves their daughter is "safe" but aren't there moments where your mind leads you to question that? Or to at least question is my daughter hungry? cold? etc.

I don't know it all makes me crazy with worry for AJ. I probably need to take a break and distance myself a bit since I can't do anything about anything. I need to channel my energy into my own sweet baby girl and take a breather. Of course, I'll continue to pray for AJ and her well being and I'm sure I will absolutely think of her all the time.
Amen! I love this post. I wish Jonni would get on Bring AJ Home's fb page and give them (JH) some pointers. WH would probably crack under the kind of pressure Jonni has put on EA.

Yeah I still don't know how they heck they would know in the first place that the truck was moved from one side of the driveway to the other. How would anyone know which spot she pulled into unless someone saw her pull in. If no one was home to see what spot she parked in how would they know it was moved? That's like my husband coming in and saying my car was moved in the drive way. Well yeah because I drove it and put it there.

The only thing I could think of is that the neighbor might have noticed it was moved. The smoking neighbor that thought he spotted the white car parked behind her truck in the driveway. Other than that how would WH or JH know which side of the driveway she pulled into.

Hopefully there will be a grand jury indictment which will result in other arrests being made. This is all just my opinion and thoughts and hopes of what I'm hoping will take place because I do think there is more than WH involved in AJ's disappearance.

I was watching this again https://gma.yahoo.com/video/search-missing-virginia-student-133329882.html
and something that Wes said struck me as weird (yeah, yeah, I know, crazy, right??)
The reporter was talking about the search going on in the neighborhood that first week. Wes says, "Today we found 3 more additional pieces with numbers that we should be able to link to her card."
They had found all sorts of crap along the road, had it in a big zip-lock bag, I remember that they reported that they found other smashed up cards, but he mentions these 3 other pieces that they SHOULD be able to link to her card. The first piece, remember he described as being looking like new, as if you just pulled it out of your wallet. These pieces had been run over and scratched up, yet he could already tell that they would be linked to her account. I find that.....interesting.

But as usual he finds the evidence, well he doesn't find evidence, I mean he doesn't ever find evidence, but on this day, just to be clear, he did find evidence, which he never does.
:gaah:

wow, great catch here! didn't notice this before.

JMO but I think the reason AJ wasn't reported missing till March 3 (just before 10 pm IIRC) is because it took that long to get the plan and stories straightened out by EVERYONE involved, clothes strewn about, debit card cut up, gun disposed of, ammo and scale stuck away in the hotel vents, phones disposed of, drugs snorted up, alibis lined up, etc etc etc

Well wh did say they didn't report her missing right away because " they did not know what to do"
(Snarkism not directed at you)

Where are all these *others* parents? Do they still live at home or by themselves? Are they all graduated from high school? Do they have jobs? How much of this hanging *together* took place before AJ disappeared? I have many more thoughts and questions I'd like to express, however I can't do it, but I'm hoping others understand what I'm trying to say. It just sends chills down my spine when I think of what could be taking place previously and currently.

I was wondering these same things.

Im flabbergasted that she could remain so aloof right now.Not one tiny bit of emotion at all.

Go back and view interviews of the Harringtons or Grahams and then watch them back to back with this persons interviews.

Like night and day.
��this!!

thank you, I just watched the balloon release interview. I would have to be PROPPED UP to do an interview. Even after a month my legs would be like jello and I wouldn't be able to string three words together to make a coherent sentence, but that's just me. I call kabuki dance on this. IMO

Well wh did say they didn't report her missing right away because " they did not know what to do"
(Snarkism not directed at you)

If JH still thinks AJ is safe, I am surprised they did not wait to bring in LE until she'd been gone a week or more without contact any family. If she is safe, what is everyone supposed to be doing?

Like night and day.

Some caps

Attachments

• Some expressions screen caps who can tell.png
    Some expressions screen caps who can tell.png
    1 MB · Views: 221
WH: My 18yo daughter, Anjelica Hadsell, was not present at the home. The red truck was still there. Now understand this: that red truck was moved from the left side of the drive to the right side. I don’t know why. I can’t tell you why. I don’t have the fact. No one saw anything, but that is the fact of the last time that anyone saw her and the events that led up to us knowing that something wasn’t right, basically.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

I haven't put much thought into the truck moving from one side to the other. When I first read that, I assumed WH meant he had parked the truck on the left side of the driveway when he dropped it off in the morning, and then when the girls returned from school the truck was on the right side of the driveway. That just means AJ (or someone) drove the truck at some point, that's all that it means. IMO he stressed that to try to prove his gas station story, like the audience was supposed to think, "clearly AJ drove to meet WH at the gas station, the truck had moved."
This explanation doesn't fit perfectly with his statement, but it was my first thought when I saw it. Not much of what he says fits perfectly with the other things he says anyway. So I kinda ruled that comment out as being valueless; no way to prove it, no way to know if it's even significant, no way to know what WH even meant. JMO.

Yeah I still don't know how they heck they would know in the first place that the truck was moved from one side of the driveway to the other. How would anyone know which spot she pulled into unless someone saw her pull in. If no one was home to see what spot she parked in how would they know it was moved? That's like my husband coming in and saying my car was moved in the drive way. Well yeah because I drove it and put it there.

The only thing I could think of is that the neighbor might have noticed it was moved. The smoking neighbor that thought he spotted the white car parked behind her truck in the driveway. Other than that how would WH or JH know which side of the driveway she pulled into.
IMO the only one that would "know" would be Wes. He dropped the truck off after JH left to drop the girls off at school. He stressed it was moved from one side (where he left it) to the other side of the driveway as proof that someone drove it (AJ) after he parked it that morning.

Her mother has stated that the last time anyone heard from her was a text from AJ's phone to her mother's phone at either 4:30am or 5:30 am depending on which news report you watch. lol - (The every changing information) - Just watch this early news report where it states the last know contact was a text a 5:15 am on (3-3-15) and they also state she was last seen monday night (which would have been 3-2-15) at 9:35 pm, then that info later changed.
https://gma.yahoo.com/video/search-missing-virginia-student-133329882.html
Oh and LE told WH that AJ'S phone was pinging in his hotel room.

I think that's the same day that he "allegedly" broke in texty kids house, right? I guess if he card was perfectly cut up they could match the numbers up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand