VA VA - Arieanna Day, 3 months, Roanoke, 12 September 2018 *Charges dropped*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With the swelling waters everywhere, it makes me cringe as to where this precious little one might be. Is it possible he gave the child to someone? One can only think of one outcome when her *possible daddy* is arrested for perpetrating this crime and he still won't say where she is. MOO

Mom may be a victim but she seems to have hung out with a man of questionable character. Anyone can research public records - that is perfectly legal and so far has been quite informative. My heart, at this time, does go out to the Mom, but I do have many question.

Those are the rules here. No sleuthing those who are not a person of interest or suspect. If mom's past is posted in the media, then you can link to that article.

Websleuths is victim friendly. Right now, law enforcement has not indicated that mom was in any way involved so she is a victim who lost her child

With the swelling waters everywhere, it makes me cringe as to where this precious little one might be. Is it possible he gave the child to someone? One can only think of one outcome when her *possible daddy* is arrested for perpetrating this crime and he still won't say where she is. MOO
I am hoping he gave her to someone, that she is returned safely into her mother's arms, and has a wonderful childhood which allows her to become a happy, productive adult.

I am hoping he gave her to someone, that she is returned safely into her mother's arms, and has a wonderful childhood which allows her to become a happy, productive adult.
Wouldn't that be a wonderful happy ending? We can hope and pray for sure.

Sadly, I don't think this is the case though. So damn heartbreaking. It's becoming a norm it seems, instead of letting a loving Mom or other family or foster/adoptive families raise the child you don't want, let's just kill them and dispose of them like trash. Seriously, the longer I am on here, the more upset I get, seeing these cases daily. Growing up, this rarely happened- once in a very blue moon you would hear about this happening, but today, it just seems the norm?

The circled area Ellett-Jenelle is where they’ve been searching for Arieanna. My cousin was shopping in Christiansburg when the storms started to hit a couple hours ago and said they were already seeing several trees down. I’m very concerned about how this weather will effect the chances of finding her.

Attachments

• 35553710-6BBF-486B-8E90-3678D8ED1A29.jpeg
    35553710-6BBF-486B-8E90-3678D8ED1A29.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 15
Don't you think it odd how LE said so early on that they had an address in Blacksburg that they were interested in in connection to Arieanna's disappearance?

It seems like maybe they suspected him the moment he walked in the door, or maybe the mother said something to indicate to LE that he would be someone they needed to investigate.

Don't you think it odd how LE said so early on that they had an address in Blacksburg that they were interested in in connection to Arieanna's disappearance?

It seems like maybe they suspected him the moment he walked in the door, or maybe the mother said something to indicate to LE that he would be someone they needed to investigate.
The grandmother said in the beginning that they suspected someone but didn't know for sure. I think she was referring to AT.

There must be thousands of places a tiny baby would fit, where the heck did he put her?!?!?! We've had rain showers today but tomorrow it's suppose to be heavy rain most of the day. Maybe it will flush her out.
So sad and so true. A 3 month old would be really easy to dispose of and just from what I’ve been able to ascertain online, the bad guy wasn’t smart enough to plan this prior to the storm. It’s just awful coincidental timing IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janeyd
Back