GUILTY VA - Ashanti Billie, 19, found deceased, Virginia Beach, 18 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She may not have been killed right away or even for a while after she disappeared. She might have been abducted. It's possible that she got involved with some dangerous people doing illicit things and they decided to take her along with them rather than risk her talking.

She clearly went to meet someone, to do something before work. I think that's where it went bad. She did not want to come along with these people, so they forced her.

One thing I have been thinking about is how risky it'd be to drive that far with a dead body. What if you got pulled over for some reason or got rear ended? Also, if she was killed on or near base wouldn't rigor mortis have set in long ago making it hard to prop her up? Sorry to be morbid but that makes me think she may have died shortly before her body was placed rather than near or in VB. Could she have been kept in the trunk and had a seizure possibly? Who would keep her alive that long?

The deceased cadaver goes through stages, namely it goes into Rigor Mortis where it stiffens up and it's difficult to easily move limbs etc because of ATP no longer flowing through the muscles. This occurs approx 2 hrs after death (can be longer before it starts to set in ) and the body goes into a state of full rigidity by around the 12-18 hour mark. (All depending on conditions). However, the process reverses around 24/36/48 hour mark and the body becomes flaccid again, thereby allowing limbs to be easily manipulated. So it really all depends on the time she was taken and subsequently killed and the time she was found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

However, the parents said they have not been informed of any suspect in the case so far. But when we asked them who they believe may have killed their daughter, Ashanti’s mother said, “I honestly believe it may be someone she has come in contact with just simply from passing. Maybe they came into her job or passed her at a gas station. I think it's someone who has seen her before. I don't think she knows them, per se, but I think they have seen her, I believe.”

They said Ashanti’s body has not yet been released by authorities.

“We don't even know the method or what is actually on the death certificate yet,” Ashanti's mother said.

<snip> http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...vestigation-into-their-daughters-tragic-death

Unity Concert https://news.google.com/news/video/akKrype1dxo/dMMB7AEIdNfw8IMJy7AwLJU1w2CtM?hl=en

The stiffening of muscles, due to coagulation of muscle proteins or a shift in the muscle's energy containers (ATP-ADP), into what is known as rigor mortis doesn’t happen as quickly as you think, and if the temperature is not particularly cold adds time to the process. Rigor mortis begins within two to six hours of death, starting with the eyelids, neck, and jaw, not the arms and legs (due to the difference in lactic acid levels among different muscles, which corresponds to the difference in glycogen levels and to the different types of muscle fibers). Over the next four to six hours, rigor mortis spreads to the other muscles, including the heart. A 300-mile drive, at freeway speeds, assuming she died shortly after going missing, would be roughly 5 hours and would allow for the body to be propped up without breaking a bone.

That makes sense. I also didn't realize rigor mortis reversed within a day or two so that's helpful to know!

I was assuming she was found within a few days of being placed there but I guess she may not have been. Does anyone know this church? Could she have gone undetected for a few days?

I do wonder if she may have been kept somewhere local to VB for a period of time before being transported to Charlotte. Given the church's proximity to the highway, that seems like a real possibility.

I still can't wrap my mind around a potential motive here with the information we have right now about Ashanti.

I find the placement of Ashanti's body behind a church very telling. I might be looking at someone who lives in the area, someone who attends, or attended, the church. It just seems to me that placing a body around a church speaks of guilt. It may be that whoever put her there wanted her to be found quickly. They might have felt that placing her body there was somehow OK. It's almost like putting Ashanti in a safe place, as twisted as that sounds.

Someone who has knowledge of that church is involved IMO. You don't drive 300 miles and then dump a body behind a church for no reason. They could have disposed of the body in a multitude of places but I really think they wanted Ashanti to be found. Somehow that was important.

LE is being pretty quiet on this one. I think they're on to whoever did this to Ashanti.

MOO

I find the placement of Ashanti's body behind a church very telling. I might be looking at someone who lives in the area, someone who attends, or attended, the church. It just seems to me that placing a body around a church speaks of guilt. It may be that whoever put her there wanted her to be found quickly. They might have felt that placing her body there was somehow OK. It's almost like putting Ashanti in a safe place, as twisted as that sounds.

Someone who has knowledge of that church is involved IMO. You don't drive 300 miles and then dump a body behind a church for no reason. They could have disposed of the body in a multitude of places but I really think they wanted Ashanti to be found. Somehow that was important.

LE is being pretty quiet on this one. I think they're on to whoever did this to Ashanti.

MOO

I was going to say the same thing about her body being placed that way on church grounds. It really makes me think someone felt guilty.

I hope we don't have to go years before we get a suspect and find out what happened.

I'd guess that because it's unclear whether this started on base or not, the military LE will be also involved at this point. Which means potentially twice as much LE resources. I don't think we'll wait too long before an arrest.

My theory...I have a feeling she went to met someone on base..or possible getting to know someone on base. Prob a older male in the military. I know she has a boyfriend but that doesn't rule out her having male friends. Which to me would explain the windows being down so far at 4-5am. Maybe they sat in the car an talked or cars side by side. An if so could he live on base? Have a wife that confronted them? Who could of dragged her out the car by her locks? (which would of explain missing hair locs) maybe had a seizure an they panicked an husband felt he had to despose body an other items? She was on base for 30mins.

If you do a street view of Lakeside Dr. in Norfolk, you can see a vintage car parked there. Can anyone tell me what the make of that car is ?

( Not to worry, Mods...I'm not getting into dangerous territory here, just asking what kind of car that is, because...ummm....I like cars ? ;) )

MOO

Jumping off your post -- maybe it was a kidnapping for trafficking, and the contact point was in Charlotte. If trafficking, Ashanti would have to have been alive for the trade-off. It could be that she did have a seizure, possibly severe since she was off her meds, and the kidnapper could have panicked & didn't know what to do. Maybe Ashanti died from choking, or a severe injury, during the trip. The kidnapper was not a murderer, and he felt guilty and sorry for what he did and for what happened, so he left her at a place where he figured good people would do the right thing for her and her family. Just a thought, since the church, to me, is such a wildcard.

I do think Ashanti must've been kept for at least a few days before she died. I can't imagine someone would've just sat around with a dead body in the car/house for terribly long- especially since they weren't trying to hide it so it wouldn't be found. It's certainly possible but seems unlikely to me. Unless I'm mistaken, it seems she would've been found at the church within a few days at least of being placed there.

I really hope she didn't suffer too horribly during those days if she was kept alive for a period of time. Praying there will be an arrest soon.

There was a little girl in Ontario that was kidnapped for ransom several years ago. She was eventually found, deceased, behind a church in a ravine where the Credit River flows. The kidnapper knew the girl and if memory serves had taken her fishing there previously.

The story was that she died accidentally. He did not intend to kill her - he was after the ransom. When he realized she was dead, he took her to a place he knew, she knew, and he felt she would be at peace.

I get this same feeling with Ashanti. I sense guilt, and taking her to a place of peace where she would be found. He didn't hide her.

Having said this, I really think whoever did this was someone known to Ashanti. The guilt, maybe remorse. I don't know. I just get that vibe.

MOO

There was a little girl in Ontario that was kidnapped for ransom several years ago. She was eventually found, deceased, behind a church in a ravine where the Credit River flows. The kidnapper knew the girl and if memory serves had taken her fishing there previously.

The story was that she died accidentally. He did not intend to kill her - he was after the ransom. When he realized she was dead, he took her to a place he knew, she knew, and he felt she would be at peace.

I get this same feeling with Ashanti. I sense guilt, and taking her to a place of peace where she would be found. He didn't hide her.

Having said this, I really think whoever did this was someone known to Ashanti. The guilt, maybe remorse. I don't know. I just get that vibe.

MOO
Certainly a possibility. If that's the case, let's hope the perp's conscience won't allow him to remain silent any longer.

Jumping off your post -- maybe it was a kidnapping for trafficking, and the contact point was in Charlotte. If trafficking, Ashanti would have to have been alive for the trade-off. It could be that she did have a seizure, possibly severe since she was off her meds, and the kidnapper could have panicked & didn't know what to do. Maybe Ashanti died from choking, or a severe injury, during the trip. The kidnapper was not a murderer, and he felt guilty and sorry for what he did and for what happened, so he left her at a place where he figured good people would do the right thing for her and her family. Just a thought, since the church, to me, is such a wildcard.

Being from the Tidewater area of VA, I've been so focused on the timeline of events that morning at Little Creek that I haven't given any thought to the significance of the church. I've always thought the abductor was familiar with Charlotte to know about a spot to place her body, but the fact that it was church and not, say, an abandoned house, is interesting. I've been through Charlotte MANY times driving from Tidewater to Atlanta, but I can say I don't any knowledge of the area to point where I could have placed a body somewhere. My knowledge of getting off I-85 has been to stop at a gas station or go into downtown Charlotte.

Such a sad case. Praying that justice will be served for Ashanti.

Such a sad case. Praying that justice will be served for Ashanti.

I've been anxiously awaiting some sort of news on Ashanti's case. I hope we will get some soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blimpie sandwich company adds $10K to reward for missing Virginia Beach 19-year-old

Blimpie America’s Sub Shop said the company is matching the FBI’s $10,000 reward.

https://pilotonline.com/news/local/...cle_3c261ad4-9a47-5150-9882-af4d26ec1fd1.html

59c861e767bdf.image.jpg

what a great photo - so cute and happy and full of life in that pic. She just looks like someone I'd befriend easily with that smile. Genuine.

So sad for this young woman that she had all of her opportunities cut short, just like that...

what a great photo - so cute and happy and full of life in that pic. She just looks like someone I'd befriend easily with that smile. Genuine.

So sad for this young woman that she had all of her opportunities cut short, just like that...

Agreed - so sad.

What a beautiful young woman!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip