GUILTY VA - Brianna Armstrong, 43, Virginia Beach, 7 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I could have done without the AMC image of a woman bound and gagged.

I'm conflicted on the lawyering up. My husband would, even knowing he is innocent.

I hope these two didn't work together to kill Brianna.

My first post, lurker for a year on and off.

As soon as they arrested this guy, I thought he and hubby (ex hubby, whatever) did this together.

Now that they are saying there was personal property in the bags with poor Briana; I'm just wondering, who is that stupid? What if he had a conspirator who refused a search of the victims home and might be smart enough to plant items.

Sorry my first post is so conspiracy theory.

Edited for punctuation. Lol

My first post, lurker for a year on and off.

As soon as they arrested this guy, I thought he and hubby (ex hubby, whatever) did this together.

Now that they are saying there was personal property in the bags with poor Briana; I'm just wondering, who is that stupid? What if he had a conspirator who refused a search of the victims home and might be smart enough to plant items.

Sorry my first post is so conspiracy theory.

Edited for punctuation. Lol

:welcome4:

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/crime/2015/06/09/brianna-armstrong-investigation/28733543/

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WVEC) -- The man charged with killing a former co-worker will be in court Thursday to ask to be freed on bond.

38-year-old Justin Keith Cornell is charged with the 2nd degree murder of Brianna Armstrong, whose remains were found in trash bags at the Great Dismal Swamp on May 31. He was taken into custody from his home on Peak Court in Virginia Beach on June 9.

During the bond hearing following his arrest, prosecutors said the same brand of trash bags that contained Armstrong's remains were found by police at Cornell's apartment. Blood was also found there

More at link...

I don't have a MSM link so I'm not sure if this is okay to post, but the Justice for Brianna Armstrong FB page has posted that the trial was moved to May 23.

If this helps, the VA Courts Case Info site confirms it: the case is marked as continued on March 1, then it lists April 4 as "continued" (so just an appearance, I believe), then the final trial date is set as May 23.

http://wtkr.com/2016/05/22/justin-c...brianna-armstrongs-family-fights-for-justice/

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. – The murder trial for Justin Cornell began*Monday morning at*the Virginia Beach courthouse.

Cornell is charged with second degree murder after evidence linked Cornell to the disappearance, decapitation and dismemberment of 43-year-old Brianna Armstrong.

Jury selection and opening statements were completed Monday morning before the Court broke for lunch.

More at link...

Marcella Robertson (@13MarcellaRob): https://twitter.com/13MarcellaRob?s=09

Day 3 of the Justin Cornell murder trial continues. We can expect to hear more of the prosecution's witnesses today.

Just heard from a doctor with the Medical Examiner's office who performed the autopsy on Brianna Armstrong. @13NewsNow

Dr. Stoked testified he could not tell how Brianna died or exactly when she died. Manner of death is undetermined. @13NewsNow

He ruled cause of death as unspecified criminal violence based on the decapitation and dismemberment. @13NewsNow

Dr. Stokes testified there was also a Target bag found near Brianna's remains. Had blood soaked napkins and paper towels.

Dr. Stokes testified that not all of Brianna's remains were recovered at the Dismal Swamp.

Marcella Robertson (@13MarcellaRob): https://twitter.com/13MarcellaRob?s=09

Day 3 of the Justin Cornell murder trial continues. We can expect to hear more of the prosecution's witnesses today.

Just heard from a doctor with the Medical Examiner's office who performed the autopsy on Brianna Armstrong. @13NewsNow

Dr. Stoked testified he could not tell how Brianna died or exactly when she died. Manner of death is undetermined. @13NewsNow

He ruled cause of death as unspecified criminal violence based on the decapitation and dismemberment. @13NewsNow

Dr. Stokes testified there was also a Target bag found near Brianna's remains. Had blood soaked napkins and paper towels.

Dr. Stokes testified that not all of Brianna's remains were recovered at the Dismal Swamp.

I know it has to be done, but I feel so bad for her family that may/may not be there and to have to hear these things about their loved one. Bless their hearts, I cannot even begin to imagine what that'd be like. I do think it's possible her husband was involved, unless there is some kind of DNA evidence that points only to Justin Cornell. Justice for Brianna.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

http://wavy.com/2016/05/27/jury-deliberates-justin-cornell-trial-verdict/

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — A man accused of killing his co-worker in 2015 has been found*guilty of second-degree murder.

Cornell, who was*accused of killing Brianna Armstronglast year, walked in to court for the final day of his trial.*A jury began deliberations for a verdict in the trial Friday morning, and made their decision*before 1 p.m.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back