GUILTY VA - Brianna Armstrong, 43, Virginia Beach, 7 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JMO
Husand knew she was with him!
JMO JMO JMO!

And after talking to ppl on the find BA FB page I have learned a lot.
esp about CC....
someone over there has loose lips (fingers) and a conv I had with this person had to be deleated really fast. and im wondering Idf I should have said something to LE.

It was interesting to say the least.

Well!!!! Now you have my attention!

Does or did Brianna have children? I don't remember reading that. If so, how horrible for them and what about her parents? So beyond terrible for a family to have to deal with.

Didn't hubby tell LE to check the lover. So I'm sure hubby knew.

Are we thinking that hubby confronted her for moving out. But her car, purse and shoes were found weeks before her death. Was that a ploy to move in with lover while pretending to be missing at first to see how desperate hubby will search for her.

Now lover or not. The car and the purse probably sent hubby to lovers resident fairly quickly to see what was going on. Did hubby catch them laughing it up and enjoying each others company.

But why pretend to be missing with such drastic measures just to live with lover. Wouldnt a person think that LE would be at lovers door and discover the shenanigans of acting like you are missing.

Idk. Hubby could have confronted her later at lovers house and did whatever.

But I doubt since lover didn't report her missing. Plus blood was in his home. Wouldnt you report your love interest missing if you came home to blood in the home.

So hubby is clear in my book. Jmo just my book.

Oh I think LE has the right guy.
But wonder where she was the weeks before she was found.

Was Brianna Hiding from CC?
I believe CC knew about the two of them.

Wonder what happened?

So, do you think that hubby tried to contact boyfriend, or if he told police that he thought they may be together? And if he did, did LE go check it out? If not, why?

It makes me suspicious of hubby too, because he won't allow her house to be searched. What is it that he doesn't want them to find? I know he says his lawyer told him not to be involved or allow the search, but is it really his decision to make? The relationship is confusing too. Were they separated, legally separated or what was their marital status?

So, do you think that hubby tried to contact boyfriend, or if he told police that he thought they may be together? And if he did, did LE go check it out? If not, why?

It makes me suspicious of hubby too, because he won't allow her house to be searched. What is it that he doesn't want them to find? I know he says his lawyer told him not to be involved or allow the search, but is it really his decision to make? The relationship is confusing too. Were they separated, legally separated or what was their marital status?

Don't u think he would have gone to the lovers house before he reports her missing?
If he didn't why didn't he tell LE where he thought she was?

Seems to me LE didn't go to the BF's house till after they found her body and his personal possession in the bag.

If they went there before her body was found, I haven't seen him listed as a person of interest before that time. I wonder if he told them she might be there since he says they were dating. Lots of unanswered questions and details we don't know about...As it should be, I'm sure.

I truly think that even though hubby told them about lover; They still treated hubby as suspect #1. Now since she was found dead and lover is being charged. Now they want to search hubby's home again.

Hubby probably said no because he is mad that she could have been saved if LE did their job and stopped looking for the easy way out via the hubby had to do it tactics.

I would make them work extra now myself.

Jmo. They were too lazy or too at ease before. So if you now want my participation. Get a warrant.

Jmo.

I truly think that even though hubby told them about lover; They still treated hubby as suspect #1. Now since she was found dead and lover is being charged. Now they want to search hubby's home again.

Hubby probably said no because he is mad that she could have been saved if LE did their job and stopped looking for the easy way out via the hubby had to do it tactics.

I would make them work extra now myself.

Jmo. They were too lazy or too at ease before. So if you now want my participation. Get a warrant.

Jmo.

BBM

So, it's his house? I've been so confused, but thought they were separated and that she had gotten her own place.

It's very sad indeed, if he did tell them and they didn't check it out! That would be horrible!

BBM

So, it's his house? I've been so confused, but thought they were separated and that she had gotten her own place.

It's very sad indeed, if he did tell them and they didn't check it out! That would be horrible!

It doesn't matter if you rent or own said property. LE needs permission or warrant.

Just finished catching up. Been following the headlines where I could- with work being in the way and all. I too agree- my initial impression is that Cornell comes across as not especially interested in females- though that is jmo. Having perused his FB- had anyone else noticed his interest or "like" of the sport of fencing? I had to check it out- wasn't really familiar with it- but it may, may pertain to some of the tools he had on hand. I am not sure I can link it- but it is a local club he liked. I cant see where he was a participant, but I guess he was interested in some way. It also would be interesting to know which manager he had a problem with @ K&K, was it someone Brianna supported, did he take it as her dissing him in some way? And lastly- this is way out there- but after the first night he was arrested- the media- one of them or all, idk, mentioned Cornell previously lived in Tampa Fla. area. For you more experienced folks- do you all really think this guy jumped from DUI's to dismemberment? I am having a hard time believing that.

Crime in the area: Has suddenly seemed to have soared. People at least on SM are voicing a bit of panic, some using the serial killer term. Staring back with AJ. Then of course the un-id'ed remains of some sort in the vehicle on 64E. I think on the same day as either Katie's body was found or Cornell was arrested idk, but I dont think LE is used to this kind of crime actually manifesting into reality here. Both this case & Barham's seem to have been handled poorly. At least by the way media has conveyed the info- we have to remember that- so maybe there is an ounce of credit to give LE somewhere for these mishaps?? But anyway, we should wait to verify how well the estranged husband and Cornell are acquainted, just in case, but otherwise- geez louise, I agree if we could have saved her, I drove past that area everyday for work!

Either LE dopped the ball or no one gave them the right information!
LE is only as good as the info they receive.

why did it take to finding her body to lead LE to JC?
Why???? cause something in the bag was his personal property.

Her boss knew JC and Brianna were close.
Husband knew.

did they even mention this to LE?
Her car was found close to that apt. wouldn't his name pop up in some way...
Hey lookie her co worker lives in this area lets go knock on his door.

If she was alive all that time IMO she could have been saved!
The poor woman!

Either LE dopped the ball or no one gave them the right information!
LE is only as good as the info they receive.

why did it take to finding her body to lead LE to JC?
Why???? cause something in the bag was his personal property.

Her boss knew JC and Brianna were close.
Husband knew.

did they even mention this to LE?
Her car was found close to that apt. wouldn't his name pop up in some way...
Hey lookie her co worker lives in this area lets go knock on his door.

If she was alive all that time IMO she could have been saved!
The poor woman!
I also read on her Facebook missing persons page (not super reliable, I know....but still) that JC was known to be with her the night she went missing. It's just so strange that they wouldn't question him at all.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

http://wtkr.com/2015/05/18/family-and-friends-desperate-for-answers-about-missing-chesapeake-woman/

The husband told the media that she had a boyfriend and that he was the last to see her. Whether or not the husband knew who it actually was is not clear in the article. But he did reveal it before she was supposedly murdered. I can't believe the Chesapeake PD or VB PD didn't at least go by the BF's apartment if they had his name. He wasn't employed so that would be the logical place for them to find him. If they did and he had her there it is amazing that they didn't notice anything suspicious or hear anything. If neither went there, I'm wondering if something wasn't lost in the investigation by transferring the case between VB and Chesapeake jurisdictions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back