GUILTY VA - Brianna Armstrong, 43, Virginia Beach, 7 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At today's bond hearing in General District Court, prosecutor Scott Vachris said "personal property" of Cornell's was found inside the trash bags with Armstrong's remains. Police found the same type of trash bags at Cornell's apartment. Blood was also found inside his apartment, and it is being tested to determine whose it was, Vachris said

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/06/bond-denied-man-charged-brianna-armstrongs-death

BBM
This makes no sense to me.

Personal property could be anything that Cornell bought. Towels, rags, etc.

What a dumbass! Seriously.

At today's bond hearing in General District Court, prosecutor Scott Vachris said "personal property" of Cornell's was found inside the trash bags with Armstrong's remains. Police found the same type of trash bags at Cornell's apartment. Blood was also found inside his apartment, and it is being tested to determine whose it was, Vachris said

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/06/bond-denied-man-charged-brianna-armstrongs-death

BBM
This makes no sense to me.

Wonder if it was the tools used for dismemberment?

Sorry, I read that wrong.

Unless it was a shirt of his he used as a rag. Something like that.

Can we now admit that we were wrong about hubby. Hmmmmmmmm.

Personal property could be anything that Cornell bought. Towels, rags, etc.

What a dumbass! Seriously.

True that but who would really do that?

Leave things to identify yourself in there.

Personal property to me would probably be something to identify him right away.
mail? receipt of some kind

The man says my wife has a lover; Check him out. But no. They couldn't take the blinders off and now she is a dead because of it. She was alive for some time.

I also get that impression he isnt interested in females. Could her home be part of the crime scene and that is why they husband lawyered up also and refused to let them search? Husband could have went there and seen something and freaked out. Does this suspect have any relationship history whatsoever? What is the relationship between the husband and suspect? Does he know him from just her work? Anyone know?

I guess the same type of dumbass who would kill & dismember another human being....something tells me he's not firing on all cylinders. lol

My thoughts exactly. I would think they would have searched her home when she wasn't heard from for days. Then when the body was found, I would think it would be searched for any evidence of fowl play.

2prcnly.gif

sorry, couldn't resist. :)

The man says my wife has a lover; Check him out. But no. They couldn't take the blinders off and now she is a dead because of it. She was alive for some time.

No offense to VA residents, but seriously....WTF are they DOING?! First this, now they're in hot water because of the Katie Barham case. They didn't put anyone on her case for almost 2 weeks. It's like they let anyone be cops in that area.

Also, to add, I'm sure he was under the impression that her remains wouldn't be found as quickly as they were. The place he dumped her remains were several miles from where he lived, and where her car was found; meaning the police were probably not looking in that area. He sounds incredibly stupid.

Sad thing is the it's probably the "personal property" found with her remains that lead to him, not good police work. If LE had dug deeper into her personal life they may have found her sooner. Very sad. I don't want to think of what happened to her.

I also get that impression he isnt interested in females. Could her home be part of the crime scene and that is why they husband lawyered up also and refused to let them search? Husband could have went there and seen something and freaked out. Does this suspect have any relationship history whatsoever? What is the relationship between the husband and suspect? Does he know him from just her work? Anyone know?

Husband knows him!
Husband would not say how Brianna knew him!

Hink! Hink! Hink!

OMGosh! I hadn't even noticed that I spelled that wrong! Lol...thanks for pointing it out! Oh well:chicken:...too late to fix it now!:floorlaugh:

LOL it was a much needed light hearted moment!

Sad thing is the it's probably the "personal property" found with her remains that lead to him, not good police work. If LE had dug deeper into her personal life they may have found her sooner. Very sad. I don't want to think of what happened to her.

JMO
Husand knew she was with him!
JMO JMO JMO!

And after talking to ppl on the find BA FB page I have learned a lot.
esp about CC....
someone over there has loose lips (fingers) and a conv I had with this person had to be deleated really fast. and im wondering Idf I should have said something to LE.

It was interesting to say the least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc
Back