GUILTY VA - Brianna Armstrong, 43, Virginia Beach, 7 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh I know.....she was most definitely somewhere against her will, or she would have spoken up when she was reported missing.

What I also want to know, is if this guy was suspended, then she went missing, he was fired a few days later, but was he showing up to work like nothing happened? Having someone held against her will and massaging people without a care? He was fired because he spoke up against someone who was promoted.

He was posting online!

I wonder what or who led LE to him?

Maybe they found something linking him to her when they discovered her car. Especially since the car was so close to where he lives. Or even her texts/calls. Maybe her friend knew she was going to see him? At the same time though, they probably would have questioned him long before she was killed. Maybe even finding her at his apartment. My brain goes in circles, sorry.

Maybe they found something linking him to her when they discovered her car. Especially since the car was so close to where he lives. Or even her texts/calls. Maybe her friend knew she was going to see him? At the same time though, they probably would have questioned him long before she was killed. Maybe even finding her at his apartment. My brain goes in circles, sorry.

Mine too!
And If her Husband knew she went to see him wouldn't he tell?

Mine too!
And If her Husband knew she went to see him wouldn't he tell?

Maybe he did! Which would explain why he got a lawyer....if they didn't follow the lead and he got upset about it. Does that make sense?

Do u think he had her in his apartment?

Maybe at one point but not long. I definitely don't think he killed her there. It seems if she was held there and killed, neighbors would have heard or seen something. I do wonder what was in the bags carried out of his apartment, though.

This link says that investigators think she was held at an unknown location, but the statement could have been made before the arrest. It is still MO that she was killed somewhere else.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/crime/2015/06/09/brianna-armstrong-investigation/28733543/

'The search warrant states that Armstrong had not been dead for more than three or four days, and investigators believe she was kept alive at some unknown location prior to death.'

I wonder if LE will ever get to search her home?

I'm thinking they're working on a search warrant, but they have to have a good enough reason to get one.

Well she was murdered!

That's a good reason don't ya think!

Not necessarily, if the crime was not connected to the home. IDK MOO

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well when a person goes missing u search their home!
When a person is found murdered u search their home I would think!

And u don't know its not connected to the home until u search it!

Either way, husband got a lawyer and refused, so they're gonna have to get the warrant vs. just going in and searching like they probably hoped to do.

AH was also kept alive, for months, and in a trailor park yet no one knew.

Cases like AH's and this one, scare the living heck out of me@!

Either way, husband got a lawyer and refused, so they're gonna have to get the warrant vs. just going in and searching like they probably hoped to do.

Which is a HUGE red flag don't u think?

Esp if u have nothing to hide!

Heck yes he should have a lawyer that's a no brainer esp with his past but
Why not let them search the home?

I'm conflicted on the lawyering up. My husband would, even knowing he is innocent.

I hope these two didn't work together to kill Brianna.

Which is a HUGE red flag don't u think?

Esp if u have nothing to hide!

Heck yes he should have a lawyer that's a no brainer esp with his past but
Why not let them search the home?

Right. I get the lawyer part, but why stop cooperating? It paints a giant target on you! He seems very stubborn

Oh I know.....she was most definitely somewhere against her will, or she would have spoken up when she was reported missing.

What I also want to know, is if this guy was suspended, then she went missing, he was fired a few days later, but was he showing up to work like nothing happened? Having someone held against her will and massaging people without a care? He was fired because he spoke up against someone who was promoted.

I think that might have been the ploy he used to get her over to his house that night. The new manager "problem".

She shows up to talk about things and lend an ear, he realizes that no one knows she's there.......... and you know the rest of the story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaNaP_2019
Back