Identified! VA - Carroll Co., WhtMale, 4-7, UP99035, Winnie The Pooh Blanket, Sep'22 *Logan Nathaniel Bowman*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Isiah Wilburn. I could see this one, there isn't too much info on his page so maybe they haven't uploaded DNA either.

Tyson Jones. His hair seems too curly to match with the straight hair they found though.

Hassan Osorto-Trochez. Weird circumstances..could see him getting dumped separately from the mom potentially. But I'm not sure if Mexican kidnappers would care to wrap him in a blanket.

Jacob Hoggle. His hair is also curly but his sister's is straight, so his could have straightened out some since his picture was taken.

One of the John brothers, but again it would be weird they would not be dumped together if they were killed.

Julian Zacharia

Alexander Bugarski. Mother had taken him from MD to VA, so who knows where she went next.

Isiah Wilburn. I could see this one, there isn't too much info on his page so maybe they haven't uploaded DNA either.

Tyson Jones. His hair seems too curly to match with the straight hair they found though.

Hassan Osorto-Trochez. Weird circumstances..could see him getting dumped separately from the mom potentially. But I'm not sure if Mexican kidnappers would care to wrap him in a blanket.

Jacob Hoggle. His hair is also curly but his sister's is straight, so his could have straightened out some since his picture was taken.

One of the John brothers, but again it would be weird they would not be dumped together if they were killed.

Julian Zacharia

Alexander Bugarski. Mother had taken him from MD to VA, so who knows where she went next.
Two are from Charlottesville, that would easily lead to I77.

Baltimore was headed to Henrico Virginia (Richmond), other side of state I95 would be the closest interstate.

The MD child, same as above I95 S, I77 opposite side of the state.

The Whiteville NC is near the eastern shore. However, many travel from near and far to fish in Whiteville l Lake.

Moo...

Part of me feels like this is more local and was probably not someone reported missing….there are a lot of migrant workers who live in the area due to the orchards….just MOO.

Edited by me to add….this gives me the Smyrna case vibes.

Last edited:
Part of me feels like this is more local and was probably not someone reported missing….there are a lot of migrant workers who live in the area due to the orchards….just MOO.

Edited by me to add….this gives me the Smyrna case vibes.
I keep leaning local. The VA DNa data base is huge, very impressive, goes back to 1989, first state data bank. To not have even a remote match. Moo

Jacob was 2 years old and biracial. So age and race would be a little off. PMI would be off by a few years too.

Jacob was last seen in Maryland in 2014, he and his sister were abducted by their non custodial mother. LE found mom, but not the kids

Both are persumed dead
The proximity to interstate 77 would make it easy for this to be an out of state child. However, the fact that he was found in a trash can brings up red flags to me about it not being local. They would either have to bring the trash with them, purchase one when they got there or the odd chance of randomly finding one at disposal site. Just my thoughts, thinking aloud.

The proximity to interstate 77 would make it easy for this to be an out of state child. However, the fact that he was found in a trash can brings up red flags to me about it not being local. They would either have to bring the trash with them, purchase one when they got there or the odd chance of randomly finding one at disposal site. Just my thoughts, thinking aloud.
I totally agree. Im just digging thru those who have been reported missing to see if theres any good matches

Jacob was 2 years old and biracial. So age and race would be a little off. PMI would be off by a few years too.

Jacob was last seen in Maryland in 2014, he and his sister were abducted by their non custodial mother. LE found mom, but not the kids

Both are persumed dead

I've been assuming all along that it was the kind of trash can that's fixed in place, that you find in picnic areas, parking lots and trail heads. Was it not? Do we know if it was a Parks bin, or just a random trash can in the woods, like the Bear Brook Does were in 44 gal drums?

I've been assuming all along that it was the kind of trash can that's fixed in place, that you find in picnic areas, parking lots and trail heads. Was it not? Do we know if it was a Parks bin, or just a random trash can in the woods, like the Bear Brook Does were in 44 gal drums?
We've gotten no clarification apart from what NamUs has stated

Ive never seen those trash cans around the area, not to say that there isn’t. But, at the truck stop at the exit near the disposal site there are many large dumpsters that could have easily been used for disposal. That leads me to think the trash can was brought to the site. JMOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc
Back