VA VA - Codi Bigsby, 4, last seen at dad's home, Cory Bigsby (dad) named as POI, Hampton, 31 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I was pretty worried that there might have been mistakes but I didn't think it would be that big and I didn't think they would admit it to the public like this. Good for them.

Now let's get back to Codi.

I'm going to venture a guess that the jacket was not found as we are viewing it in the picture. While I could be wrong, it appears to me that it was fished out of the water and placed there in order to get the picture, although I've seen no mention of that in MSM. Only that it was found "behind the apartment".

That jacket looks pretty wet, while the ground and leaves look dry (except the one on it), which is why I think it was fished out, dropped there, and had this pic taken. If that's the case I wonder why it hasn't simply been stated "a jacket was found in the water"? Not that it makes a whole lot of difference, it just doesn't appear factual to me the way it's been related to MSM. MOO

Pivoting... Does it seem likely that a jacket could come off a person from water that doesn't appear to have much movement? I can see where clothing may come off in the ocean with all the wave and tidal movement. Not to mention marine life nibbling at it. But in that still and not very deep looking water?

You could be right about the jacket being fished out of the water, but some of the neighbors quoted above seemed to be saying that the area had been flooded from the storms and the water had only recently receded, so it sounds to me like it might have been dropped there, then covered by water. Maybe the tracks too--water that still wouldn't necessarily wipe out deep tracks.

Do we know when the storms that caused the flooding happened?

Sheesh. That mistake is a biggie. And so unfortunate.
I do like this Chief, he's well-spoken, and appears to be trying to be as transparent about this as possible. He's in a tough position: when you're the head person, and someone(s) who work for you make a big mistake, I imagine it's very difficult to have to accept your own blame and responsibility in this, very publicly no less.

Notice he used the word "we" all of the time vs specifying those 1-2 detectives (not by name but simply that detective or one of the detectives etc.) I wonder if that was his own concious decision, if he gave it no thought and he just chose that particular wording without thinking or if he was advised to use that wording?

Just argg what a mess this is going to be . BLM are angry Rhonda live is angry . They are blaming LE for everything . I’m guessing they aren’t reading between the lines that Cory didn’t pass the lie detector because they are focused on Cory’s rights . They really need to listen jmoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho