VA VA - Codi Bigsby, 4, last seen at dad's home, Cory Bigsby (dad) named as POI, Hampton, 31 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the chief. He is telling it like it is and taking responsibility to see that anyone who knew what the detective did and failed to speak up will also be held accountable for their actions. A situation like this calls for immediate intervention and someone should have stepped in to stop the interview so the man could have his lawyer.

Imagine what it would be like to be one of the many law-enforcement officers who worked hard to canvas neighborhoods and look for Cori, gathering information and working on the case. Then you find out that this incompetent lead detective made such a stupid choice. Somebody should have called him on it immediately and gone up the ladder to the chief if necessary. I’m sure his colleagues are not happy with him at all.

The good thing is that Cody took the polygraph before he asked for a lawyer. All of the evidence gathered up until the time he asked for the lawyer and was denied should be considered admissible in court. MOO

Just argg what a mess this is going to be . BLM are angry Rhonda live is angry . They are blaming LE for everything . I’m guessing they aren’t reading between the lines that Cory didn’t pass the lie detector because they are focused on Cory’s rights . They really need to listen jmoo

Of course they are angry!... Yet another black man was denied his fundamental rights. We don't know the results of the lie detector test. We do know that someone's rights were violated. MOO

Of course they are angry!... Yet another black man was denied his fundamental rights. We don't know the results of the lie detector test. We do know that someone's rights were violated. MOO
The color of Cody‘s skin doesn’t matter. What matters is that he is a human being who asked for a lawyer and didn’t get one. It happens to people of all races. MOO

Just argg what a mess this is going to be . BLM are angry Rhonda live is angry . They are blaming LE for everything . I’m guessing they aren’t reading between the lines that Cory didn’t pass the lie detector because they are focused on Cory’s rights . They really need to listen jmoo

And now it will be all about poor poor Cory and his rights being violated - and little Codi? What of him? He will be lost in the din around Cory.

I am so sad. I appreciate that the chief spent this weekend double checking the footage and owning his department's screw up, but man, where is Codi?

ETA quite frankly RY Live is a barely articulate social media personality. I could care less if she's mad, except for the fact that she has a following that appears to think the sun rises and sets upon her and will be all stirred up and focused on everything except this missing baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay