VA VA - Codi Bigsby, 4, last seen at dad's home, Cory Bigsby (dad) named as POI, Hampton, 31 Jan 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any mention of whether or not Codi attended school or pre-school? I ask because I assume there would be attendance records that would assist LE with the last seen dates etc.
I haven't seen anything indicating he was in daycare or preschool. LE has asked for anyone who has seen him after Christmas to come forward with that info, so to me that indicates he wasn't in preschool or daycare after Christmas, at least.

That observation wasn't about the mother, or pointing fingers. That observation is about children who have suffered loss, and whether he looks sad because he's being abused, or whether he's sad because he's suffered loss. Children in excellent foster homes have the expression on their face that Codi has, and it doesn't mean they're being abused in their home.

No disrespect to his mother. This isn't about that. This is about whether you can look at those photos of him, and surmise he's being abused. I don't believe you can, although he certainly doesn't look happy.

That the father had custody does not mean Codi lost his mother.

It seems there are posters who have good sources of information that's not MSM.

Do any of you know why LE believes Codi has been missing for longer than reported? I'm not asking what that information is, just wondering if it's out there somewhere - the evidence that has convinced the investigators he went missing well before being reported.

Thanks!

Do any of you know why LE believes Codi has been missing for longer than reported? I'm not asking what that information is, just wondering if it's out there somewhere - the evidence that has convinced the investigators he went missing well before being reported.

Thanks!

Thanks!
We're all aware that when posting on social media more liberties are taken and info shared does not have to be verified. As far as MSM, I think we've seen everything here, if I understand what MSM is. I will say when I read info on Social Media, it seems like I'm looking at an entirely different case. Rumor and inuendos abound. I don't think there is any information out there we have not been made aware of. Frustrating to me and very questionable. MOO

FEB 13, 2022
Search for missing 4-year Codi Bigsby continues, 2 weeks after reported missing (wtkr.com)
... This weekend, volunteers searched through woods in the Grandview area of Hampton.

"We were able to search pretty far deep in Grandview. We’re about to make our way down here to a few more abandoned spots," JJ, a volunteer searcher said.

[...]

This search comes after police recovered a piece of clothing in the woods Saturday night behind Codi’s neighborhood, the Buckroe Point apartments. Police haven’t confirmed if the piece of clothing is related to Codi.

[...]

Thanks!
I haven't seen anything. My best guess would be that it came from the other kids in the home.

Police and community members in Hampton, Virginia, are continuing to search for missing four-year-old Codi Bigsby after a child’s jacket was found in a field behind his father Cory's apartment, where he was reportedly last seen on January 31.

Hampton police searched the area with a K9 on Friday and confirmed finding the jacket, which was blue and appeared dirty, along with tire tracks on the ground.
Police continue search for Codi Bigsby after a child's jacket is found behind his apartment | Daily Mail Online

Police and community members in Hampton, Virginia, are continuing to search for missing four-year-old Codi Bigsby after a child’s jacket was found in a field behind his father Cory's apartment, where he was reportedly last seen on January 31.

Hampton police searched the area with a K9 on Friday and confirmed finding the jacket, which was blue and appeared dirty, along with tire tracks on the ground.
Police continue search for Codi Bigsby after a child's jacket is found behind his apartment | Daily Mail Online
Images from your link.

A community member reportedly found the jacket, which was covered in mud, and reported it to police.

54146853-10508715-A_community_member_reportedly_found_the_jacket_which_was_covered-m-4_1644789937049.jpg

The jacket was found along with tire tracks in a field behind his father Cory's apartment.

54146709-10508715-image-m-55_1644788207381.jpg

Images from your link.

A community member reportedly found the jacket, which was covered in mud, and reported it to police.

54146853-10508715-A_community_member_reportedly_found_the_jacket_which_was_covered-m-4_1644789937049.jpg

The jacket was found along with tire tracks in a field behind his father Cory's apartment.
I'm going to venture a guess that the jacket was not found as we are viewing it in the picture. While I could be wrong, it appears to me that it was fished out of the water and placed there in order to get the picture, although I've seen no mention of that in MSM. Only that it was found "behind the apartment".

That jacket looks pretty wet, while the ground and leaves look dry (except the one on it), which is why I think it was fished out, dropped there, and had this pic taken. If that's the case I wonder why it hasn't simply been stated "a jacket was found in the water"? Not that it makes a whole lot of difference, it just doesn't appear factual to me the way it's been related to MSM. MOO

Pivoting... Does it seem likely that a jacket could come off a person from water that doesn't appear to have much movement? I can see where clothing may come off in the ocean with all the wave and tidal movement. Not to mention marine life nibbling at it. But in that still and not very deep looking water?

I really hope the update has something useful the community has been searching daily but the frustration is starting to show and blm is being awful to LE. Not to mention the psychics coming out of the wood work. Just holy heck it was a community coming together to look for Cody to just a sh*tshow
Yeah, and I know who I feel is responsible for the focus being taken from Codi. Since she is too busy poo pooing the charges against her brother as "bogus" I will ask the question she hasn't apparently.

Where is Codi, Cory?

Yeah, and I know who I feel is responsible for the focus being taken from Codi. Since she is too busy poo pooing the charges against her brother as "bogus" I will ask the question she hasn't apparently.

Where is Codi, Cory?
Yes ughh first she tried to put it on codi’s mom now it’s the LE aren’t even looking . There’s only one person I can see that’s responsible for codi disappearing and he’s not talking jmoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop