VA VA - Codi Bigsby, 4, last seen at dad's home, Cory Bigsby (dad) named as POI, Hampton, 31 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FEB 11, 2022
Forensic psychologist gives insight into Codi Bigsby case | 8News (wric.com)
[...]

Williams, who has been following the Bigsby case, explained that if Cory Bigsby shows he’s competent to stand trial, the next step is to see if he’s suffering from a mental illness.

“If he has ever been hospitalized from mental illness, I would want a copy of those records. If he is being treated as an outpatient then I would contact the community service board and see if I could get some information about that,” Williams stated.

Cory Bigsby may also be subject to a personality test or an intelligence exam.

“I may want to administer an IQ test. I may want to administer a test for depression because a lot of times depression will lower your ability to think clearly,” Williams explained.

Based on the findings, Bigsby’s children, in this case, his 5-year-old son who is the oldest of the four in the house, would be evaluated.

“Anyone that had any significant contact with him. Maybe his job, maybe a neighbor if they heard anything, maybe his mate or a girlfriend or a wife. If there are other children involved, I may want to look at interviewing them,” Williams said.

[...]

FEB 11, 2022
‘We’re not willing to walk away’: As search for Codi Bigsby continues, community members ask public for help | WAVY.com
[...]

JS, the founder and CEO of WATER Team Inc., has been searching for Codi since he first was reported missing.

[...]

Slabinski and a team of veterans look for missing people across Hampton Roads and North Carolina. To look for Codi, they’re focusing on waterways.

“Gosnold Hope Park to Grandview to a lot of the marinas,” he said. “And then from there, we just started looking at small bodies at the end of dead-end roads, where can I get into a cul-de-sac.”

[...]

JS and the WATER Team are coordinating a search at 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning at the Boo Williams Sports Complex.

I don’t know where this sweet boy is, but from his photos, he led a difficult life. He looks sad and stressed in his photos.
If he is gone from this world, I pray his death was quick and painless.

I agree. He looks very sad in almost all his photos. Noodling around, I found one where he looks about 2 years old and he's got a big grin on his face, but in all the others, and especially the most recent, he looks sad. That doesn't mean abuse, necessarily - this is a boy whose mom is gone. For whatever reason. Even if he were being treated well, he's a little boy without a mom.

Dana Smith on Twitter
This AM: volunteers continue to search for missing 4yo Codi Bigsby. They’re back at the Boo Williams Sportsplex in Hampton. Codi’s father reported him missing last Monday, that’s almost 2 weeks ago. #13NewsNow
FLZ4LFXXsAAQrZL
FLZ4LFZWUAQ6qOS

6:54 AM · Feb 12, 2022 from Boo Williams Sportsplex·Twitter for iPhone

Dana Smith on Twitter
This AM: volunteers continue to search for missing 4yo Codi Bigsby. They’re back at the Boo Williams Sportsplex in Hampton. Codi’s father reported him missing last Monday, that’s almost 2 weeks ago. #13NewsNow
FLZ4LFXXsAAQrZL
FLZ4LFZWUAQ6qOS

They’ve been there searching a few days now, haven’t they? I wonder if this is based on credible info? ie: phone pings , video footage etc.

They’ve been there searching a few days now, haven’t they? I wonder if this is based on credible info? ie: phone pings , video footage etc.
I don't think it's based on anything like that. It's just an area bigger than what they could cover in one day.

JS, the leader of the group, said the most challenging part is not having much information on what actually happened to Codi.

They're a water search team and they're searching wooded areas and bodies of water first in Hampton, then planning to continue in Norfolk, Newport News, and Yorktown.

Groups continue their search for Codi Bigsby on land and water | 13newsnow.com

I hope they have a specific reason. The complex perimeter is pretty heavily wooded and has a creek almost all the way around it. This is probably why the search is taking so long.

Dana Smith on Twitter
FLZ4LFXXsAAQrZL
FLZ4LFZWUAQ6qOS

Bless them for doing this.

I thought at one point LE brought in K9s, but I don't think I ever saw if they picked up on anything. Anyone else??
I was watching a live feed and it showed a dog hitting on a uhaul but the searcher that was going live was told by LE to take it down . What we saw was the dog hitting on the outside then more LE came opened the back the dog went in and that’s all we saw . It’s so frustrating. With the 4 child abuse on Jan 25 I wonder if that was last time codi was seen

I was watching a live feed and it showed a dog hitting on a uhaul but the searcher that was going live was told by LE to take it down . What we saw was the dog hitting on the outside then more LE came opened the back the dog went in and that’s all we saw . It’s so frustrating. With the 4 child abuse on Jan 25 I wonder if that was last time codi was seen

Where was this Uhaul?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member