VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first found out about this and began researching, I had found headlines like "Rap kills again" and the like. This can't be blamed on the music. 10 years ago there was a very brutal school masacare in Colorado, you know the one. Anyway, it was Marylin Manson's fault at the time, even though he never sang about killing people or raping or anything brutal like Horrorcore does.

Horrorcore has been around since the mid 90's and this is the first murder linked to it, so offically, it's not the cause.
(I know this isn't a huge revelation, it's just my first post and I'm getting my stance out there.)

You could blame it on the culture of the whole thing, sure. Sam was free to go to that show, smoke week, drink and do whatever else was being done. He was an adult. What bothers me is that there was a 16 year old girl there being allowed to do the same things, and her parents drove her there! It may sound insensitive, but the parents brought this on themselves AND their 16 year old daughter.

I've got a few buddies that listen to the stuff, and they all went to that show. In fact, I found this site because of Heroine doing detective work on my friend Kuriuz, which I gave him a heads up because this has been hard for him, he doesn't need to be tied into the plot when he has nothing to do with it.
Anyway, he said it best on the night everything was discovered by their 'community' when he said "Man... Those girls weren't doing anything to anybody. They didn't deserve this."
It's sad. It's sad that their parents let them get mixed up in this situation. (I guess Wells was an adult, legally, but still a bit young)

Now, I'm only 23 and my daughter is only 10 months old. I have a long way to go, a million things to discover and a million more problems to deal with as the years go on. But I simply cannot imagine doing what Emma's parents did. I mean, how can a pastor look/listen to this stuff and say "Sure, you can go, and i'll tag along!" Just unreal to me. It just defies al the laws of common sense, I mean, did they invite everyone back to the hotel room for a 'supervised' orgy afterwards?

I listen to all music. Althought I would say there 'genre' isn't for me, I have enjoyed some of the songs played for me. I am exposed to it quite a bit because there is a group of my friends that are very into it. I'm just not into it like they are, I enjoy music differently. I either like a song, or I don't. It's either good or it's bad. What i have found with Horrorcore is that it's something that the people involved in it can't just like. They have to love it, they have to live it. To call it a cult is a going a bit far, I think it's more like a posse, and some people like to belong to a posse.

I've been obsessed with this case mostly because of my somewhat inside knowledge of the situation and the people around it. I had an oppertunity to attend SFTW, but was unable to because I was needed at home. I was going to attend just to kind of see what it was all about, I really wish I would have now. My group that did go say they met Sam, and that they were not impressed. I don't know if that's because of the facts they know now or what, but that's what they say. They also talked of how he was 'all over some other girl' while there.

My theory on what happened at SFTW was that with him having inexperience at relationships (Probably of all kinds, not just girlfriend/boyfriend) and his deciding to engage in one across the country with a 16 year old girl probably hit a wall after the week he had spent with her prior to the show. Maybe the writing on the wall started to show back in VA, maybe on the car drive to Michigan, or maybe when they arrived and were surrounded by the Posse, she was shown more attention by dozens of other people and Sam just sort of faded into the background.

Imagine that. You take a chance on dating a 16 year old. You fly cross country, then drive to the midwest for a show then proceed to be ignored by this girl who is now being showed love for everyone. In a 16 year olds mind, I'm sure she was loving it and forgot all about Sam the moment they arrived. This probably prompted an argument, or maybe just an 'agree to disagree' kind of break up.

If I'm right, now akward would the car ride home be? What drove him to murder her after they got back? I think they got back and once he discovered the text message, he snapped. Maybe he didn't snap, just let it go until she fell asleep, then once he killed her he had to kill everyone else. Then he had to wait for his flight. where was he going to wait in VA? The house was the only palce for him.

I'm not sure if we will ever get all of the facts. I hope they come out. This kid had apparently suffered a lot in his life. He didn't 'fit in' so he had to 'get in where he fit in'. His parents weren't the lovey type, which didn't help. He was overweight, made fun of, there goes his shot at the ladies. Years of islation in his bed room playing video games, browsing the internet and just being alone. Once he found his niche, people started to notice him. He was only 20, but it must have seemed like his life was over when Emma decided she wanted something else.

The fact that a 16 year old girl would do that is probably very easy for us to understand, but his dating someone at that age tells you he didn't have a CLUE. 3, 4 maybe 5 years later, he probably doesn't do this. Probably gets away from his shyness, becomes big in the Horrorcore community and lives happily ever after. Now? He rots in prison until the day he is lethally injected, all while replaying the murders and the god forasken smell he lived with for two days.

Sad, sad story.

Very eloquently stated, James.

I'm just not so sure that Sam wouldn't have killed 3-5 years down the line. His lack of remorse in the "Jesus told me to do it" clip paints him for what he is, a stone cold sociopath.

Even if that's only one side of Sam, it is the side that clearly won in the end.

What type of person could take 4 lives over the rejection from a 16 year-old girl he had just met on the internet? What type of person sits in a house with decomposing bodies for 2 days? I have been around decomp (Medical profession) and you NEVER get used to that smell, you learn to tolerate it some, but a person exposed to it for the first time should have been repulsed beyond words.

I don't want to demonize or indite the Horrorcore genre as a whole, but truthfully, had Sam killed 4 individuals with no ties to the scene, most of these folks would think he was a badass, and his "street cred" would be legendary. I've done enough research to see how MANY folks of this ilk truly look up to serial killers and other psychopaths.

The horrorcore stuff is not even remotely in the same league as Stephen King or Marilyn Manson. I think only damaged people would even be interested in it. There are degrees of damage of course and the young ones like Emma or even Mel may have been able to recover, but I think that if something is not seriously wrong with someone who starts down that road, there will be something seriously wrong with them if the journey continues. No one can convince me that being immersed in it is normal.

The horrorcore stuff is not even remotely in the same league as Stephen King or Marilyn Manson. I think only damaged people would even be interested in it. There are degrees of damage of course and the young ones like Emma or even Mel may have been able to recover, but I think that if something is not seriously wrong with someone who starts down that road, there will be something seriously wrong with them if the journey continues. No one can convince me that being immersed in it is normal.

It's like that old saying goes, "Too much of ANYTHING isn't good for you."

Look at people who are obsessed with true crime forums, such as this. Some of us read any book we can get our hands on and watch every serial killer movie, documentary, etc...... There have been times when I have to step away, because sometimes, this dark abyss can begin to swallow you if you aren't careful. You fixate so much on the ugliness and evil that you begin to miss the beauty and the good.

I have always had a talent for behavioral profiling, but I would honestly be afraid to make it a career, for fear that it would do me more harm than I could do others good.

In regards to music, I enjoy listening to a handful of demented/vile tracks.... and as a songwriter, I have tried my hand at writing in just about every style, including "Horrorcore."

The difference is that some folks become completely obsessed with the music, which leads them to explore it as a lifestyle.

Case in point....

YouTube - Razakel and Sicktanick "Cribs"

This is what these kids are being exposed to....:twocents:

When I first found out about this and began researching, I had found headlines like "Rap kills again" and the like. This can't be blamed on the music. 10 years ago there was a very brutal school masacare in Colorado, you know the one. Anyway, it was Marylin Manson's fault at the time, even though he never sang about killing people or raping or anything brutal like Horrorcore does.

Horrorcore has been around since the mid 90's and this is the first murder linked to it, so offically, it's not the cause.
(I know this isn't a huge revelation, it's just my first post and I'm getting my stance out there.)

You could blame it on the culture of the whole thing, sure. Sam was free to go to that show, smoke week, drink and do whatever else was being done. He was an adult. What bothers me is that there was a 16 year old girl there being allowed to do the same things, and her parents drove her there! It may sound insensitive, but the parents brought this on themselves AND their 16 year old daughter.

I've got a few buddies that listen to the stuff, and they all went to that show. In fact, I found this site because of Heroine doing detective work on my friend Kuriuz, which I gave him a heads up because this has been hard for him, he doesn't need to be tied into the plot when he has nothing to do with it.
Anyway, he said it best on the night everything was discovered by their 'community' when he said "Man... Those girls weren't doing anything to anybody. They didn't deserve this."
It's sad. It's sad that their parents let them get mixed up in this situation. (I guess Wells was an adult, legally, but still a bit young)

Now, I'm only 23 and my daughter is only 10 months old. I have a long way to go, a million things to discover and a million more problems to deal with as the years go on. But I simply cannot imagine doing what Emma's parents did. I mean, how can a pastor look/listen to this stuff and say "Sure, you can go, and i'll tag along!" Just unreal to me. It just defies al the laws of common sense, I mean, did they invite everyone back to the hotel room for a 'supervised' orgy afterwards?

I listen to all music. Althought I would say there 'genre' isn't for me, I have enjoyed some of the songs played for me. I am exposed to it quite a bit because there is a group of my friends that are very into it. I'm just not into it like they are, I enjoy music differently. I either like a song, or I don't. It's either good or it's bad. What i have found with Horrorcore is that it's something that the people involved in it can't just like. They have to love it, they have to live it. To call it a cult is a going a bit far, I think it's more like a posse, and some people like to belong to a posse.

I've been obsessed with this case mostly because of my somewhat inside knowledge of the situation and the people around it. I had an oppertunity to attend SFTW, but was unable to because I was needed at home. I was going to attend just to kind of see what it was all about, I really wish I would have now. My group that did go say they met Sam, and that they were not impressed. I don't know if that's because of the facts they know now or what, but that's what they say. They also talked of how he was 'all over some other girl' while there.

My theory on what happened at SFTW was that with him having inexperience at relationships (Probably of all kinds, not just girlfriend/boyfriend) and his deciding to engage in one across the country with a 16 year old girl probably hit a wall after the week he had spent with her prior to the show. Maybe the writing on the wall started to show back in VA, maybe on the car drive to Michigan, or maybe when they arrived and were surrounded by the Posse, she was shown more attention by dozens of other people and Sam just sort of faded into the background.

Imagine that. You take a chance on dating a 16 year old. You fly cross country, then drive to the midwest for a show then proceed to be ignored by this girl who is now being showed love for everyone. In a 16 year olds mind, I'm sure she was loving it and forgot all about Sam the moment they arrived. This probably prompted an argument, or maybe just an 'agree to disagree' kind of break up.

If I'm right, now akward would the car ride home be? What drove him to murder her after they got back? I think they got back and once he discovered the text message, he snapped. Maybe he didn't snap, just let it go until she fell asleep, then once he killed her he had to kill everyone else. Then he had to wait for his flight. where was he going to wait in VA? The house was the only palce for him.

I'm not sure if we will ever get all of the facts. I hope they come out. This kid had apparently suffered a lot in his life. He didn't 'fit in' so he had to 'get in where he fit in'. His parents weren't the lovey type, which didn't help. He was overweight, made fun of, there goes his shot at the ladies. Years of islation in his bed room playing video games, browsing the internet and just being alone. Once he found his niche, people started to notice him. He was only 20, but it must have seemed like his life was over when Emma decided she wanted something else.

The fact that a 16 year old girl would do that is probably very easy for us to understand, but his dating someone at that age tells you he didn't have a CLUE. 3, 4 maybe 5 years later, he probably doesn't do this. Probably gets away from his shyness, becomes big in the Horrorcore community and lives happily ever after. Now? He rots in prison until the day he is lethally injected, all while replaying the murders and the god forasken smell he lived with for two days.

Sad, sad story.

James

You seem to be putting the entire responsibilty for what happened on Emma's family. But Emma called Sick and Raz her "real family". She looked up to them. She was strongly influenced by them. Likewise, Sam looked up to the Wicked Intent Team. After he murdered, he did not discuss it with his parents. He called Syniister.

Who do you believe had a greater influence on them? What responsibility do they have? James, what Emma and Sam were involved with was more than just music. It was a lifestyle. I am just saying that the musicians have to consider the impact they have on these young kids.

If you are going to be a singer, then sing and leave it at that. But if you are going to become a friend and role model, preach about satanism, talk about how cool serial killers are, then when your apostels start conducting satanistic rituals or killing people, then you have to start asking who is really responsible.

Sad, sad story.

First off, I want to say welcome. Secondly, I want to apologize for all of you losses, and last but not least, I wanted to say I am sorry for the detective work that I did on your friends page. In all honesty though at first I just happen to run across his page and notice one of Emma's last comments was to him and I went from there. But I am truly sorry for any grief I may have put your friend through, please tell him that for me. That was not my intentions nor has it ever been to cause any more grief. I live near-by to Emma and as you can imagine this entire thing is a huge shock to us. I know that doesn't excuse my actions, but I hope it better explains my concern.
As for everything else you said about the relationship between Sam and Emma, I agree on all levels. It's exactly what I've been meaning to say and could never find the right words.
I also agree on what you said about the music, it all depends on where you let the music take you, and obviously Sam needed more help than any music could offer.
I'm not saying I'm perfect and I'm sure I do things that other people don't agree with, but it's how you use those things and what you make them into, not the opposite way around.
Thanks for your valuable input and once again I am truly sorry.

Right, it wasn't the music that caused murder, it was music that brought them together. If we say that the music has to be banned, that's just ridiculous. I do wonder how the dudes that really cared about these girls are going to be able to sing about raping and killing now, but who knows.

If anything gets brought down upon SKR, how about staking out their next concert and making some arrests for all of the undersage stuff going on. The fact that there was a 16 year old girl at this show is what irks me the most.

I've seen images of people even younger than that that was at the show. It's unbelievable!

All of the ads for the event said "all ages" so having young kids there is encouraged. They know the demographic for merchandise, which is where I assume most of the money is.

"Mom, can I order a tee shirt?" "Sure, what does it have on it?" "A woman pulling a fetus from her belly dripping in blood." "Okay, get a large so you can grow into it."

I have to disagree with the crackdown on the "horrorcore" music. Its entertainment. Thats all. No different than Marilyn Manson or Rob Zombie. Sure its all about murder and rape and blah, blah, blah. But it IS entertainment. Not meant to be taken to heart. Hell, if you look at the myspaces of some of these folks you'll see that they are kissing eachother and visiting the Grand Canyon and attending MLB games. Things other "normal" people do. They just found a niche and are making money off of it. I think this kid was disturbed and, if it wasnt this music, something else wouldve sent him over the edge. I dont care how much music I listen to glorifying the degradation of life, Im not gonna go kill no one. Just my opinion.

Sure it's entertainment, but I think that parents should pay more attention to their children and what's going on in their lives. I'm not blaming Emma's parents but they should have never allowed any of this to take place.
Also I do feel it is the responsibility of the artists who write and sing about all this crap to be aware of who they influence and when it comes to SKR they were most influential of teens and it seemed they liked it that way, probably because they took it as serious as they did.
Also I'd like to add, that I have seen images on some of the people who were at the show and the things that went on there. In a couple images there was actually a girl on stage without a shirt on, bare-breasted in front of all these children. As an adult, and as a pin-up model's point of view, this is unacceptable behavior and it breaks more laws than one.
I have no children, but if I did, I would be outraged that these people would be so inconsiderate of the presence of my child while these perverse things went on.
Edited to say, in all reality, it seems as though some of the artists in the genre of music to need to grow up and get friends there own age, and i think that would solve a lot of problems.

"Mom, can I order a tee shirt?" "Sure, what does it have on it?" "A woman pulling a fetus from her belly dripping in blood." "Okay, get a large so you can grow into it."
:rolling:

Only slightly less offensive than a child that age wearing one of SKR's Rape/Molested tee-shirts, such as Emma wore.

All of the ads for the event said "all ages" so having young kids there is encouraged. They know the demographic for merchandise, which is where I assume most of the money is.

no S**T! This is enough to make even the church goers curse in rage. I also said why not make the show 21 and over or at least 18 and over. I mean even if they sold this stuff in stores it would have to be with parental advisory, so why not do the shows the same way? If you ask me, it's because the artists are irresponsible and don't care who they offend as long as they get their most impressionable words out. I don't even think it's even about making money to them, it's about having fun and exploiting children for their amusement. I mean just look how they push them to smoke weed even when they know they usually don't and they even thanked them for hitting it.

no S**T! This is enough to make even the church goers curse in rage. I also said why not make the show 21 and over or at least 18 and over. I mean even if they sold this stuff in stores it would have to be with parental advisory, so why not do the shows the same way? If you ask me, it's because the artists are irresponsible and don't care who they offend as long as they get their most impressionable words out. I don't even think it's even about making money to them, it's about having fun and exploiting children for their amusement. I mean just look how they push them to smoke weed even when they know they usually don't and they even thanked them for hitting it.

It's about the money, too.... it's ALWAYS about the money to some extent. Kids with parents who don't care what they do, as long as they are out of the parent's hair usually have A LOT of money to spend... Consider it a parental payoff.

YouTube - STRICTLY FOR THE WICKED 2009 AFTERMATH W/ SICKTANICK @ STITCHEZ

I don't question that it is entertainment. I question the people who find it entertaining. I can find some redeeming value in just about any kind of music, but there is just something wrong with this stuff. It insults humanity, is self destructive, and the profligates attract vulnerable kids without a whiff of self esteem and take advantage of them. Rock bottom - - meet a bottom rockier than you thought imaginable.

It's about the money, too.... it's ALWAYS about the money to some extent. Kids with parents who don't care what they do, as long as they are out of the parent's hair usually have A LOT of money to spend... Consider it a parental payoff.

YouTube - STRICTLY FOR THE WICKED 2009 AFTERMATH W/ SICKTANICK @ STITCHEZ

I find this somewhat disgusting! I can't find any other words at the moment, so I'll just say disgusting pretty much sums it up.
Making money on other peoples mental illnesses, Bravo, *advertiser censored**holes!
I'm sorry if that's out of line, if so it can be deleted!

I find this somewhat disgusting! I can't find any other words at the moment, so I'll just say disgusting pretty much sums it up.
Making money on other peoples mental illnesses, Bravo, *advertiser censored**holes!
I'm sorry if that's out of line, if so it can be deleted!

You were a lot more civil than I would be if I said what I really think of the video...:angel:

:rolling:

Only slightly less offensive than a child that age wearing one of SKR's Rape/Molested tee-shirts, such as Emma wore.

I find it almost insane that a pastor would take his child to a show while wearing that shirt and never think twice about what was really going on in the music.

I find it almost insane that a pastor would take his child to a show while wearing that shirt and never think twice about what was really going on in the music.

a Pastor father and a bleeping CRIMINOLOGY PROFESSOR mother, none the less!

Here’s my message to SKR and the Horrorcore “family”: Mods if you feel you need to delete OK, but the more I see video and pics of this “genre” the more I think this needs to be said.

Remember: Charles Manson wasn’t present at the murders and he didn’t personally stab anyone…

I think you sick so-called "artists" are the lowest of the low. Sure, you say you are the real deal, OOOO scary Satanists- really? If you are for real, then you would be applauding the murderer – who should really be your hero by now. I mean, he is like the Tex to your Manson right? No, you did not specifically say go out and murder these people, but you certainly worship Satan, glorify death and condone murder by putting serial killers like the Manson Family on a pedestal. This is what your “art” represents and you cannot separate yourself from it.

If you are going to walk your talk of worshipping serial killers and displaying pictures of aborted fetuses in your home along with other gore in your videos of the beheadings of Americans by radical Muslims and bloody victims of all kinds - then you'd better stand up right now and say how fu**ing cool it is that Sam did this and how awesome it must have looked - you know the whole scene with all the dead bodies... Oh yes, and the smell you profess to love, that must have been great too. Where is your big tough Satan act now?

Murder, deviance, violence - That is what you're all about. Or, perhaps you are just poseurs trying to make money off the lives of children who already have had a sad and tough life - ripe for you to scourge their tender souls for your own deviant life style. The wreckage of your own twisted souls becomes a wreckage of hundreds that follow you. You are so proud of what your “art” represents.

In reality, you are parasites that feed off the pain and suffering that children like Sam have gone through in their lives. There are some of us out here who would try to help those kids with their pain, but you take them in and mess them up even more, encouraging them to do drugs, to rebel, to bleed for you, to hate their parents, to hate all that is good - heck to hate period.

Don’t you realize that Emma and Mel’s parents LOVED them more than you ever could? That Emma’s parents were trying to save their kid the best way they knew how? Do you realize why her parents could not influence her? Because, she was worshipping you. And now they are all dead. Mel's parents no longer have the daughter they loved an cared for. Sam took their lives and that is exactly what you seem to think is wickedly sick. Yeah, that's just great.

Mel and Emma WERE raped in every sense by Sick and Raz – their lives were taken because of their association with the “life style” and the infantile minded “artists” who prey upon kids from broken homes, or kids who don’t feel like they fit in anywhere like Sam. Allowing these disturbed teenagers to refer to them as their “real” family just shows how juvenile, selfish and sociopathic Sick, Raz and the others are.

Now you want to back away from this and say it had nothing to do with you or the music? The music is what enticed them into the lifestyle and the pictures and videos show you adults partying with teenagers. Your music is your lifestyle. It’s the way you talk, the way you dress, the way you act, the way you LIVE. You actual “artists” hang out and drink and smoke weed with your underage fans. Wow. That is only so cool in your dark, very small world where you are the High Priest of whatever and you have some Demon Queen. If it weren’t so tragic for the young and the forgotten (your disciples) it would be laughable- I mean seriously. Have you looked at yourselves? You look like kids playing dress up for Halloween and from what I can see, that’s mostly what you are. Sorry if you think you should get more cred than that. Convince me. If you’re so fricking bad *advertiser censored*, then you would be quite amused at the handy work your devil has done at your bequest no? But you profess to feel bad about the murder, why? Why would you? This is what you rap about, and this is what you promote in your “merch”. You have zero credibility – except for maybe Siniister who seems to have felt a deeper impact. Until you come clean about the influence your so called “art” can have on the young lost souls who follow you, I don’t want to hear about how bad you feel or pamper your hurt feelings.

Siniister – I hope you have come to see that you, as a human being have a responsibility to the young and forgotten who look up to you. You have the chance to change lives for the better. Will you choose that path or the same one that resulted in this tragedy?

Sick and depraved will beget sick and depraved. Aborted fetuses? Really? Rape, murder? Come on. If you are for real, this murder would not bother you. You love the mutilation of the innocent.

If you are just playing make believe, can’t you see how wrong it is to continue this ruse to make money at the tragic expense of troubled kids and young adults? Stop dragging others to hell with you and just go already.

Two Wolves - A Cherokee Parable

An old Cherokee chief was teaching his grandson about life...

"A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy. "It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves."

"One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, self-doubt and ego."

"The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

"This same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "which wolf will win?"

The old chief simply replied, "the one you feed."

Author unknown

Here’s my message to SKR and the Horrorcore “family”: Mods if you feel you need to delete OK, but the more I see video and pics of this “genre” the more I think this needs to be said.

Remember: Charles Manson wasn’t present at the murders and he didn’t personally stab anyone…

I think you sick so-called "artists" are the lowest of the low. Sure, you say you are the real deal, OOOO scary Satanists- really? If you are for real, then you would be applauding the murderer – who should really be your hero by now. I mean, he is like the Tex to your Manson right? No, you did not specifically say go out and murder these people, but you certainly worship Satan, glorify death and condone murder by putting serial killers like the Manson Family on a pedestal. This is what your “art” represents and you cannot separate yourself from it.

If you are going to walk your talk of worshipping serial killers and displaying pictures of aborted fetuses in your home along with other gore in your videos of the beheadings of Americans by radical Muslims and bloody victims of all kinds - then you'd better stand up right now and say how fu**ing cool it is that Sam did this and how awesome it must have looked - you know the whole scene with all the dead bodies... Oh yes, and the smell you profess to love, that must have been great too. Where is your big tough Satan act now?

Murder, deviance, violence - That is what you're all about. Or, perhaps you are just poseurs trying to make money off the lives of children who already have had a sad and tough life - ripe for you to scourge their tender souls for your own deviant life style. The wreckage of your own twisted souls becomes a wreckage of hundreds that follow you. You are so proud of what your “art” represents.

In reality, you are parasites that feed off the pain and suffering that children like Sam have gone through in their lives. There are some of us out here who would try to help those kids with their pain, but you take them in and mess them up even more, encouraging them to do drugs, to rebel, to bleed for you, to hate their parents, to hate all that is good - heck to hate period.

Don’t you realize that Emma and Mel’s parents LOVED them more than you ever could? That Emma’s parents were trying to save their kid the best way they knew how? Do you realize why her parents could not influence her? Because, she was worshipping you. And now they are all dead. Mel's parents no longer have the daughter they loved an cared for. Sam took their lives and that is exactly what you seem to think is wickedly sick. Yeah, that's just great.

Mel and Emma WERE raped in every sense by Sick and Raz – their lives were taken because of their association with the “life style” and the infantile minded “artists” who prey upon kids from broken homes, or kids who don’t feel like they fit in anywhere like Sam. Allowing these disturbed teenagers to refer to them as their “real” family just shows how juvenile, selfish and sociopathic Sick, Raz and the others are.

Now you want to back away from this and say it had nothing to do with you or the music? The music is what enticed them into the lifestyle and the pictures and videos show you adults partying with teenagers. Your music is your lifestyle. It’s the way you talk, the way you dress, the way you act, the way you LIVE. You actual “artists” hang out and drink and smoke weed with your underage fans. Wow. That is only so cool in your dark, very small world where you are the High Priest of whatever and you have some Demon Queen. If it weren’t so tragic for the young and the forgotten (your disciples) it would be laughable- I mean seriously. Have you looked at yourselves? You look like kids playing dress up for Halloween and from what I can see, that’s mostly what you are. Sorry if you think you should get more cred than that. Convince me. If you’re so fricking bad *advertiser censored*, then you would be quite amused at the handy work your devil has done at your bequest no? But you profess to feel bad about the murder, why? Why would you? This is what you rap about, and this is what you promote in your “merch”. You have zero credibility – except for maybe Siniister who seems to have felt a deeper impact. Until you come clean about the influence your so called “art” can have on the young lost souls who follow you, I don’t want to hear about how bad you feel or pamper your hurt feelings.

Siniister – I hope you have come to see that you, as a human being have a responsibility to the young and forgotten who look up to you. You have the chance to change lives for the better. Will you choose that path or the same one that resulted in this tragedy?

Sick and depraved will beget sick and depraved. Aborted fetuses? Really? Rape, murder? Come on. If you are for real, this murder would not bother you. You love the mutilation of the innocent.

If you are just playing make believe, can’t you see how wrong it is to continue this ruse to make money at the tragic expense of troubled kids and young adults? Stop dragging others to hell with you and just go already.

That was heavy, Ziggy. I applaud you. I don't think anyone could have said it any better.

I move that you post this on the forums of killmusick.com and see what that fat has to offer for a rebuttal. My guess is not much.

I do think some people in the scene were genuinely effected by the murders, but truth be told, many others wouldn't give two squirts of piss if the victims weren't involved with the scene/lifestyle and they all would be lauding Syko Sam as a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3