VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me where to post it - send me the links if you have them. I've just been watching all the videos posted and looked at the pics on their MySpace pages.

It's time someone got in their faces. I'm tired of them and their big fake act, oh and their relentlessly boring and talentless rhyming which any cheerleader can do with a back beat. Yeah, that' right. Cheerleaders are the original rappers. Take that Satan lovers. (ziggy does a total cheer leap and strains a muscle).

Edited to add: duh..you put the website right in your post.

Yeah, Zig, there are all kinds of ways to look at it, some more valid than others, some in shades of gray, but you've captured something there, all right. Word.

I'm not a member of their forum. I would have to become a member to post it. Not sure I want to join. Seems icky. They will probably read here eventually maybe by way of Pixy or James.

I'm not a member of their forum. I would have to become a member to post it. Not sure I want to join. Seems icky. They will probably read here eventually maybe by way of Pixy or James.

Well, I hope so, because it's not even disrespectful. It just lays it out. I imagine this tragedy offering the chance to these people to live more of the "examined life." One good thing.

I do think some people in the scene were genuinely effected by the murders, but truth be told, many others wouldn't give two squirts of piss if the victims weren't involved with the scene/lifestyle and they all would be lauding Syko Sam as a legend.

You are right and I hope they think about that. Pixy, you out there? Think about how Sharon Tate's family and the other victims must feel when you guys praise Manson. It's not so fun when you are close to the murder victim is it? If someone killed a loved one of yours, how would you feel if they were upheld as a hero for murdering your loved one? Would that be cool with you?

It's no joke people. Even if it is for make believe and cashing in, it's destructive what you do. Now it's in your face. Don't make excuses, just make some changes.

I found this web site last night - you guys are awsome!

I live in the small town of Farmville, VA where these murders occurred. I am quite obsessed with this murder and really don't know why. I guess because it scares me so bad that something like this could happen here. This man came all the way across the country and committed this crime in our small community.

I find myself driving by the house just to see what is going on. There has been a large yellow van with the words "Aftermath" parked at the house for about a week now. The people that work for this company should be paid well because I don't know of anyone that would aspire as a child to do this type of work.

Anyway, I will keep reading and see what you guys say about what is going on here in my little town!

Interesting. I read most of it. My, my the cockroaches want to scramble when the light is shed on them. They are mad at the media for exposing their little scam, except the "fans" don't really understand what a scam it is.

And "Sicktanic" (fake name for a fake) says parents should be responsible for their teenagers. Doesn't even have the eggs to admit any culpability.

When I go to a play, I see the characters and I know what they are by the costumes they wear. I know the evil Witch because of her costume. We define ourselves by what we display to the outside world in this stage of life and on the internet.

You want to wear the costume, but you resent the label of the character you are portraying. Now that makes perfect sense. (not)

That shows a complete lack of understanding anything on a GRAND scale and it's highly immature.

it's human nature to have a darkside.. what awakened sam's? i'm still thinking he acted temporarily insane due to the drugs..

True, but it's the side you FEED. What you feed into your mind is what you are. As a man thinketh.

I'm a little behind in the conversation... but getting back to where the bodies were found... I remember some of the first reports said that some bodies were found on the first trip the cops made to the house on Friday when they smelled the odor. Then once they got the search warrant and returned, they found one other body in another part of the house.

Did some posts get deleted? I'm a bit lost. LOL

bee--

I'd say Lildemondog got wiped out (banned and deleted). You can see some or all of what he posted, where zig and others quoted it.

yrs, tap :)

it's human nature to have a darkside.. what awakened sam's? i'm still thinking he acted temporarily insane due to the drugs..

You must mean a drug other than weed... Alcohal has more rage inducing effects, studies show.

You must mean a drug other than weed... Alcohal has more rage inducing effects, studies show.

That is why i am leaning to them maybe smoking meth.. I'm sure they had alot to party with going to this concert and all.. And sam has admited before to drinking constantly.. The not sleeping, and seemingly not eating, makes me lean to thinking crank..

Interesting. I read most of it. My, my the cockroaches want to scramble when the light is shed on them. They are mad at the media for exposing their little scam, except the "fans" don't really understand what a scam it is.

And "Sicktanic" (fake name for a fake) says parents should be responsible for their teenagers. Doesn't even have the eggs to admit any culpability.

When I go to a play, I see the characters and I know what they are by the costumes they wear. I know the evil Witch because of her costume. We define ourselves by what we display to the outside world in this stage of life and on the internet.

You want to wear the costume, but you resent the label of the character you are portraying. Now that makes perfect sense. (not)

That shows a complete lack of understanding anything on a GRAND scale and it's highly immature.

well, found another discussion - on horrorcore.com, thread seems to have been deleted, but summary is still cached on boardreader.com/t/Wicked_Underground/Please_Read

index.cfm
wow emma was really deep into this crap.. :/

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=99021159&albumID=2352132&imageID=45392231

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee