VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found more pics of Sam on someones profile from the show....one is very interesting, a girl made a comment on one of the pics on sept. 14 saying you should delete the pics of him, but I'm not sure who him is since there are 2 males in the pic. The only weird thing is he hadn't killed them yet so she must be speaking out of context to that. It seems that sam and this girl were fond of each other that night...

How do I add a photo to this thing without a website linking it?

I figured it out so I added the photos. It looks like he already has hickeys or bruises of some sort on his neck.
Also the girl seems to still like him very much under one pic there is this :'( and under the other there is this </3 .
This is posted on her about me section.....
ily Sam.
i love him more than handcuffs.
more than all my hoodies
even if im cold, )':
even more than myspace?
but not eyeliner..
i Need that.
but i lovesh him..
ily Sam....

Is this girl THIS girl...?

http://www.youtube.com/user/XxKinkySuicidexX

still friends with him...

Thanks, majikposhun!

I thinks it's odd that our timeline has Mel's last login to her MySpace account on the 15th but the "official" timeline only notes her login on 13th. There's something fishy going on here because, to the best of my knowledge, our timeline on page 1 was based on the time stamp on her MySpace page. Does the official timeline leave out Mel's last login on purpose?

I totally agree with you on this. I've seen a couple of youtube pages of people involved in horrorcore who are now being attacked by outsiders regarding the murders. It's unfair and saddens me the way they are being treated, as if they don't have a heart and arent suffering.

ITA. That's beyond uncalled for. This small community is grieving. They need our condolences not our scorn.

I dont know if any of you followed this on youtube at first... But several posts where made right after the crime as people started putting sams videos online.. Several members of this "community" where making death threats to random youtube posters..

The main one i can think of is the one who goes by Blizzard, or Bliz and was close friends with sam..

I have been following this case from the day it happened. Finally I found this sight, wish I would have found it along time ago! What a great place.

As for the time being off on the myspace accounts it is because they didn't set their page up with the correct time zone.

Another case that reminds me a bit of this one took place in 2006 in Canada. There are alot of similiar aspects to the culture the girl was involved with. She took it far to seriously and went crazy obviously. I am attatching the wikipedia link about the story. From there you can do further reading. The story was just on the show 'Deadly Women' on Ion Discovery. Chilling story and creepy like this one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richardson_family_murders

Thank you to everyone here for all your excellent information!

I found this cache... http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache...dog&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
It tells of all of sams moods for months and I have found an ex g/f named Mia, but I can't view her page for its set to private, if you check out the status list you will see her on there in June.
If you look here, there are other comments made to his ex not too long ago.....
http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=454253029

after reading these & other comments, does it seem to anyone else like he was really immature for his age? I mean, I have nephews that age & there is no way they would post online like that - it seems appropriate for a 16 yr. old girl but for a 20 year old guy, it seems really odd to me

I also have teen nieces who do indeed 'chat' that way

and yes, I know this b/c they are my facebook/myspace/etc.etc. friends & I see their online comments etc. (also, I do a bit of spying occasionally - haha - the funniest part is I told them I was going to spy on them before they added me & they still did)

Thanks, majikposhun!

I thinks it's odd that our timeline has Mel's last login to her MySpace account on the 15th but the "official" timeline only notes her login on 13th. There's something fishy going on here because, to the best of my knowledge, our timeline on page 1 was based on the time stamp on her MySpace page. Does the official timeline leave out Mel's last login on purpose?

mel's ms page as it was cached on 09/21/2009 06:50:37 GMT
yes, status is Online Now!

5.jpg

So weird... When I play those videos, my cattledog sitting here beside me starts barking every time. It's strange because I find them disturbing, too, and I can't say exactly why but it seems likely due to knowing how tragic it turned.... Dog can't know that! But there's something about that music's beat or the rapping in it that makes the dog freak, too.

And another thing--

Some of those guys are in their 30s. I think, if you look around at 35, and you're jumping around a gymnasium or whatever with no more than 80 teenagers as your "fans," you can figure you haven't made it.

:rolling:

Think about how many people lisen to eminem... like my fiance, my sister... my soon to be bro and sis in law... Many many many of my students. I even like some of his stuff. Lots of similar (grusome, violent) content/concept as in this horrorrap. Minus the occult, I guess.

So if the show was on Saturday, the 12th, then they wouldn't have been home until late Sunday, the 13th, at the earliest. (It was probably close to a 16 hour trip.)

If Sam killed them early Tuesday morning, the 15th, then the smell of the bodies would have been strong by the time Emma's father and LE showed up on Thursday (afternoon to late night) as it would have been close to 60 hours by then. Bodies usually begin to smell after 24 hours.

I'm guessing they found the pastor's body within 24 hours of death since they were able to ID him. The reports make it sound like they found the three women first and found the fourth body (presumably the pastor) later. I wonder where Sam could have put the pastor's body that LE didn't find it right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth