VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would still like to know if there is any meaning to "blazenbambooka". Has anyone figured that one out yet and I missed it?

Nope. No one has figured it out. There were some guesses earlier on by looking the words up in Urban Dictionary.

blazen: outstandingly brilliant
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blazen

bam: an exclamation used to express extreme excitement or happiness
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bam

booka: The act of anal intercourse, often resulting in serious harm or death.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=booka

mel's ms page as it was cached on 09/21/2009 06:50:37 GMT
yes, status is Online Now!

5.jpg

Yes but as I said before in an earlier post, if all the times are 16 hours off that could be more accurate than you think. That's why I think we should figure out exactly how much the times were off. As of right now we know of at least one of Emma's comments made to Sam was 16 hours off.
Also maybe law officials were logged into her account while we were caching things....haha
If this is 16 hours off then it's really 10:43am sept 13

Nope. No one has figured it out. There were some guesses earlier on by looking the words up in Urban Dictionary.

blazen: outstandingly brilliant
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blazen

bam: an exclamation used to express extreme excitement or happiness
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bam

booka: The act of anal intercourse, often resulting in serious harm or death.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=booka

Thanks gxm. I had read those too :) Maybe piXy can help us with this when she comes back. I know it may not even have anything to do with the case but it would be nice to have a clearer understanding of her status update.

"blazenbambooka".

Just ment they got some no good weed or something..

Thanks gxm. I had read those too :) Maybe piXy can help us with this when she comes back. I know it may not even have anything to do with the case but it would be nice to have a clearer understanding of her status update.

I think Emma means she was smoking marijuana.

Thanks, majikposhun!

I thinks it's odd that our timeline has Mel's last login to her MySpace account on the 15th but the "official" timeline only notes her login on 13th. There's something fishy going on here because, to the best of my knowledge, our timeline on page 1 was based on the time stamp on her MySpace page. Does the official timeline leave out Mel's last login on purpose?

I think if we knew the exact time as far as the myspace time stamps go we could figure it out.

Well, they could have been smoking meth too.. After all sam said he hadnt slept for days.

I wonder where Sam could have put the pastor's body that LE didn't find it right away.

The only place I could think they might overlook on their initial sweep would be the basement--which sounds like it may have been an old-style "cellar" that was accessed from outside the house.

IF that's where they found the father, the only way a kid that size could get a man that large down there would be if the pastor walked down there on his own volition.

Well, they could have been smoking meth too.. After all sam said he hadnt slept for days.

Yeah but I couldn't sleep for years if I did what he did.

He hadnt shown much sign of it botherinig him,IMO..

Even more so since it clear he had a lot of contact with the bodys after the fact, why would he smell so bad if not and the police not smell anything in the home.

The only place I could think they might overlook on their initial sweep would be the basement--which sounds like it may have been an old-style "cellar" that was accessed from outside the house.

IF that's where they found the father, the only way a kid that size could get a man that large down there would be if the pastor walked down there on his own volition.

I agree, he probably made up some reason for the pastor to go down to the basement and followed him down. I seriously doubt that this guy confronted any of the victims or that any of them had a chance to fight back.

He hadnt shown much sign of it botherinig him,IMO..

Even more so since it clear he had a lot of contact with the bodys after the fact, why would he smell so bad if not and the police not smell anything in the home.

Yeah but obviously if you do something like this something is wrong with you anyway. Once again we don't know what was going through his head but it wasn't sanity.

I agree, he probably made up some reason for the pastor to go down to the basement and followed him down. I seriously doubt that this guy confronted any of the victims or that any of them had a chance to fight back.

Are we positive the bodies were in different places? I saw a couple different stories on this. I wish I could remember where I saw it now, but I remember one article saying they were in the same place. But I only remember seeing this once.

is it just me or does that not look like the same person? aside from the red hair, those pics look different to me ...

They are older pics, before she lost weight. That's what I mean by how much shes changed over a few short months. She had changed def. for the better.

Are we positive the bodies were in different places? I saw a couple different stories on this. I wish I could remember where I saw it now, but I remember one article saying they were in the same place. But I only remember seeing this once.

I remember that too, very clearly, but I'm too lazy right now to look through all my page saves to find it. I still haven't finished going through them all and filing them by date. I've been trying to save every news item commenters link to.

They are older pics, before she lost weight. That's what I mean by how much shes changed over a few short months. She had changed def. for the better.

Yes, Emma had really blossomed. She was growing into a stunning young woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth