VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know who I am or what I do professionally do you?

And is it speculation or liable? Some of the posters here should be hoping Shrim doesn't have himself a good lawyer yet because they are treading on a very grey area here. Think before you post speculation that harms another person.

As far as the T-word, yes labeling someone as a troll is an easy way to silence them. But it doesn't make what they are saying wrong nor does it make them a troll. If people want to keep bringing up the "music made him do it" theme, I'll keep objecting to it. Why do you want to let this kid off the hook for his actions? It is bordering on ridiculous to hold this position IMO given the known facts in the case and the scientific evidence to the contrary.

Hopefully the conversation can move on to some new information such as Heroine's most recent posting about Shrim's "terrorism" blog, the gematria encryption used in SickTanick's music I mentioned, the PiXy interview, etc. If you have something new to add do it and I'll celebrate your contribution.

That's all fine and dandy but there is no need to be a jerk about it. I don't think any of us care if you celebrate what we contribute or not. You joined, we did not invite you. Yes, some of your posts have been educational but that is not what this forum is 100% about. It is also about brainstorming, conversing and opinions. When did you become thread mod...you don't decide for us what information to post. Sorry to disappoint.

That's all fine and dandy but there is no need to be a jerk about it. I don't think any of us care if you celebrate what we contribute or not. You joined, we did not invite you. Yes, some of your posts have been educational but that is not what this forum is 100% about. It is also about brainstorming, conversing and opinions. When did you become thread mod...you don't decide for us what information to post. Sorry to disappoint.

What authority says you get to decide what the forum is "100% about", while I have to be silenced when I don't agree? I'll be interested to hear about it.

I never claimed to be a thread moderator or anything of the sort, nor did I tell anyone not to post here. I merely said I would respond to postings I don't agree with, and I will, and you are free to do the same; and I also suggested that some of the false accusations made here might have legal implications for those that make them. Feel free to post libelous garbage and get yourself sued. I'll be laughing in the back row while you get out your check book.

What authority says you get to decide what the forum is "100% about", while I have to be silenced when I don't agree? I'll be interested to hear about it.

I never claimed to be a thread moderator or anything of the sort, nor did I tell anyone not to post here. I merely said I would respond to postings I don't agree with, and I will, and you are free to do the same; and I also suggested that some of the false accusations made here might have legal implications for those that make them. Feel free to post libelous garbage and get yourself sued. I'll be laughing in the back row while you get out your check book.

Tell me one post that even comes close to being able to be sued about?? You continuously twist what some are trying to say to make it seem that way maybe, not not one post I recall reading said flat out "Andreas Shrim helped/aided/was a part of the deaths of those four people." People are not trying to give Sam a pass or excuse. We are however examining the fact that Sam as well as two of the victims were deeply rooted in this sub-culture. And I think its very important as I said before that Sam actually wrote and recorded a song in this genre about killing in detail and then did it. These are things some of us are not willing to overlook.

I have to agree with Rainbow and Kano that you are basically trying to run this thread and have it your way or no way. We all need to respect each others opinions, but you like another poster early in this thread seem to think we are not entitled to it because yours must be the only one, the better one.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/51/l_009d16ca9f0c455c891440491c2c4d9a.jpg

"Jordan Maxwell, Myself, & Razakel, Jordan Maxwell's Occult /Conspiracy Research has forever Changed My Life. WWW.​JORDANMAXWELL.​COM."

So it seems SickTanick himself is under the influence of an even greater "guru".

Maxwell is pretty well known in conspiracy theory circles and appeals to a certain type of person that is interested in the occult connection to things like world government conspiracies and UFOs. I have a friend that collects weird conspiracy theory books like the Commander X books and I bet he has some of this guy's stuff. Same guy that was in the KISS Army back in the day BTW.

So it seems SickTanick himself is under the influence of an even greater "guru".

Maxwell is pretty well known in conspiracy theory circles and appeals to a certain type of person that is interested in the occult connection to things like world government conspiracies and UFOs. I have a friend that collects weird conspiracy theory books like the Commander X books and I bet he has some of this guy's stuff. Same guy that was in the KISS Army back in the day BTW.

Do you ever let this friend get a word in edgewise?:innocent:

For the record, I made this same Maxwell post a few threads back, but you were too caught up in you to notice..... Some of us do bring a lot to the table around here.

I do not fear libel for speculation. Nothing I say is written in stone, but I am willing to go where some others are not willing to go and do so without trepidation. Most people that profile stick to safe and comfortable, which prevents them from opening up themselves to failure. I am right a Hell of a lot more than I am wrong, but I am the first person to admit when I am. In my book, this SKR cult (Yes that is how I chose to look at the mentality that I have been studying and dissecting for weeks) is guilty of something. It's the something that has yet to be determined. I am not placing a bludgeoning tool in their collective hands and I am not blaming the music and its message. However, I do think this little organization should be held responsible for the way it conducts its self and I will not overlook the possibility that someone knew something.

Tell me one post that even comes close to being able to be sued about?? You continuously twist what some are trying to say to make it seem that way maybe, not not one post I recall reading said flat out "Andreas Shrim helped/aided/was a part of the deaths of those four people." People are not trying to give Sam a pass or excuse. We are however examining the fact that Sam as well as two of the victims were deeply rooted in this sub-culture. And I think its very important as I said before that Sam actually wrote and recorded a song in this genre about killing in detail and then did it. These are things some of us are not willing to overlook.

I have to agree with Rainbow and Kano that you are basically trying to run this thread and have it your way or no way. We all need to respect each others opinions, but you like another poster early in this thread seem to think we are not entitled to it because yours must be the only one, the better one.

I agree that it is interesting that he wrote and performed a song about murder before committing the act, but I note the song was not published by SKR. I think it wasn't published at all in fact, and most people I've seen talking about it on the horrorcore boards think it sucks as a song. I agree with them and wonder whether that might have been an additional factor in the crime, namely that neither SKR nor WIR was going to publish his crap.

As to the rest of your comments, once again this is just your opinion which is not the same as mine. I see instead that you three are trying to run the thread and exclude any voice of disagreement. And it is interesting to learn that another poster was previously beaten down this way. Telling.

Do you ever let this friend get a word in edgewise?:innocent:

For the record, I made this same Maxwell post a few threads back, but you were too caught up in you to notice..... Some of us do bring a lot to the table around here.

I do not fear libel for speculation. Nothing I say is written in stone, but I am willing to go where some others are not willing to go and do so without trepidation. Most people that profile stick to safe and comfortable, which prevents them from opening up themselves to failure. I am right a Hell of a lot more than I am wrong, but I am the first person to admit when I am.

See at least you have a sense of humor about it. However you are wrong about the Maxwell posting. Scroll up, and you will see that I noticed and commented on your previous posting about Maxwell too.

As to the rest of your comments, once again this is just your opinion which is not the same as mine. I see instead that you three are trying to run the thread and exclude any voice of disagreement. And it is interesting to learn that another poster was previously beaten down this way. Telling.

Beaten down? I never said a terse word to her. She was doing the beat down for the most part and that's what got her banned.

Beaten down? I never said a terse word to her. She was doing the beat down for the most part and that's what got her banned.

Fair enough. I'll be interested to go back and see if I can figure out who it was. I admit I skimmed most of the non-informational postings at the begining of this thread.

I stand corrected then.

You underestimate me. But that's cool, a lot of people do that.

absynthminded1, I appreciate that you are adding actual new information to the conversation here and not just pretending to be a profiler or whatever. I really do.

I agree that it is interesting that he wrote and performed a song about murder before committing the act, but I note the song was not published by SKR. I think it wasn't published at all in fact, and most people I've seen talking about it on the horrorcore boards think it sucks as a song. I agree with them and wonder whether that might have been an additional factor in the crime, namely that neither SKR nor WIR was going to publish his crap.

I've listened to his music.... He is a whiz with music software and composing beats and sound effects. Lyrically, he is pretty much a joke.

Some people on here have considered the fact that maybe this had to do with a "professional" slight, either real or perceived. Maybe he was clowned by a bunch of people that he thought he was cool with, especially in front of people from the scene? Maybe he thought he was owed something for the work he had done on WIR's and SKR's websites? Maybe he tried to score a deal and was laughed at?

Maybe it was one of those, "You think you're all so wicked and brutal, well, I'll SHOW you wicked and brutal!"

The discussion sure is interesting. Here's what it comes down to for me:

Sam McCroskey as the alledged murderer is fully responsible for his acts, with or without any particular mental illness overlays that I can discern. Maybe mitigating, certainly not exculpatory, in this layperson's guess.

Others who might fruitfully take a look at their own responsibility, from my point of view:

--Emma's parents, who should have recognized the potential danger in this situation and done something other than to condone and promote it by going so far as to let a 20yo self-proclaimed killer stay with their own underage daughter and another family's.

--Sam's parents, who have been responsible for his life so far (as a minor), both proactively and reactively, when it comes to providing healthy mental conditioning versus such glorification and promotion of violence as is seen here. The depths of their failure are no doubt to be plumbed by others as well as themselves from here on out.

--Horrorcore fans/performers/family, who would do well to realize that it's not such a joke when it's your own family, friends, and children, getting mutilated and killed, and that the very biggest NON-JOKE of all is PARENTING. They might want to take the clues they are given in all this and look at their contribution to their own kids' lives and to other kids' lives. It really DOES take a ****in village, and this is what they're putting into it. Real nice.

I've listened to his music.... He is a whiz with music software and composing beats and sound effects. Lyrically, he is pretty much a joke.

Some people on here have considered the fact that maybe this had to do with a "professional" slight, either real or perceived. Maybe he was clowned by a bunch of people that he thought he was cool with, especially in front of people from the scene? Maybe he thought he was owed something for the work he had done on WIR's and SKR's websites? Maybe he tried to score a deal and was laughed at?

Maybe it was one of those, "You think you're all so wicked and brutal, well, I'll SHOW you wicked and brutal!"

I agree this seems like a possible scenario.

Are you sure he actually composed his own beats? A lot of people create these beats and effects and then sell them to others that put them together and rap over them. There's a whole little baby economy around this creation of beats and songs. I've seen postings about his skills with web and graphics software, but not music software. Or maybe I forgot seeing it. Will check my notes.

You underestimate me. But that's cool, a lot of people do that.

absynthminded1, I appreciate that you are adding actual new information to the conversation here and not just pretending to be a profiler or whatever. I really do.

I'll accept your pleasantries, even if they come complete with a backhanded compliment...

I do not pretend anything, friend. I have been doing this for a long time. It started as a journey in self discovery, mainly determining what makes me different than the people we read about. You do not know me, what I've experienced in life, or the temptations I have fought to keep myself out of the news.

Are you sure he actually composed his own beats? A lot of people create these beats and effects and then sell them to others that put them together and rap over them. There's a whole little baby economy around this creation of beats and songs. I've seen postings about his skills with web and graphics software, but not music software. Or maybe I forgot seeing it. Will check my notes.

I believe someone else composed the beats. I saw on a horrorcore thread where someone asked something like "who drops his beats" (gah I sound lame saying that.. I think thats the term they used) and another member/poster stated it was them but it wasnt exactly the right time to be discussing that.

You know, I can't be certain in this. I did read a few articles where the writer eluded to the fact that Sam composed his own beats. Who knows whether the writer was speculating or dealing with a factual basis.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that he did all of his own stuff. It's not uncommon for an intelligent and creative introvert to be self-taught. Maybe someone like PiXy could help us determine if that was the case?

I believe someone else composed the beats. I saw on a horrorcore thread where someone asked something like "who drops his beats" (gah I sound lame saying that.. I think thats the term they used) and another member/poster stated it was them but it wasnt exactly the right time to be discussing that.

That's my recollection too, but I apparently didn't write it down. Notes have nothing.

You know, I can't be certain in this. I did read a few articles where the writer eluded to the fact that Sam composed his own beats. Who knows whether the writer was speculating or dealing with a factual basis.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that he did all of his own stuff. It's not uncommon for an intelligent and creative introvert to be self-taught. Maybe someone like PiXy could help us determine if that was the case?

I know a lot of people that make music with these tools and almost all of them are self taught as you say. The angle I am thinking about is that if he didn't make his own beats and his rapping clearly sucks, his music might have been discounted by someone tht was an authority figure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gypsy0147