VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i found a link about the "juggalo faith" and from reading it, it sounds like or makes it sound like they are actually religious. i'm not sure i buy all of it, i just thought it'd be a look at the opposite side of the fence so to speak
http://www.juggalofaith.com/?url=ninjanation.php&display=10&num=40&search=

Okay, now that's just weird. I wasn't sure what you meant, and when I went there, that was not what I expected. They're supposed to be straight-up Jesu Christo -type Christians? WHAT-ever.... This whole topic is just getting weirder and weirder.

This happens to be 100% the truth.

The thing though is probably 99% of horrorcore fans would never even think of killing a girlfriend in a fit of jealousy or anger, but Sam did.

There have been a large number of murderers that have been huge horrorcore fans..

Okay, now that's just weird. I wasn't sure what you meant, and when I went there, that was not what I expected. They're supposed to be straight-up Jesu Christo -type Christians? WHAT-ever.... This whole topic is just getting weirder and weirder.

Keep in mind jugaloos are ICP fans, alot of SKR claims to be quite anti jugaloo.. Guess its a pain for them since they are wanna b icp with less talent.. :)

This is revealed in the ICP track "Thy Unveiling".

However, SKR is on a whole different trip altogether...

"large"?

The real question would be how many crimes per capita and the answer is no one knows.

Very true, cant say i have ever seen a study done on it.. But if you follow places like this or look into a lot of crimes you will find a lot of then ICP fans.. I think we have had more then a couple latley even.

I agree with Kano that it seems like that, but there is no way to tell without some hard numbers. Too many factors, in particular media-related ones, lead us to see some concomitance where there is none, perceive some "cluster" that does not exist....

Ahh, well, you know they could all also watch the A-Team or have any number of things like this in common.. But to say 99% of fans wouldnt kill someone, eh... I think we have seen that proven wrong just from watching the news or looking into cases.. I am not saying the majority or even close to it, or it being directly related to there actions.
Just saying that 99% number seems completly wrong from cases i have come by.

Well... if we were talking real math/stats here, the percentage of horrorcore fans who don't murder is almost certainly greater than 99%. I think I get what you're saying though.

This is revealed in the ICP track "Thy Unveiling".

However, SKR is on a whole different trip altogether...

ICP is Christian. ICP is Christian? My mind just did a freeze-over.

This is all hearsay, but the girl who stated this claims to live a couple houses from emmas house a couple pages in the thread before this actual post....
The word around Farmville is that he killed the girls first, maybe drugged them. Then he killed their mother. A few days later the father came over looking for his family and he killed him then. Weapon of choice...hammer.

Another theory is that he and the girls decided to kill her parents and then he turned on the girls.

http://weendotnetforum16662.yuku.com/topic/22370/t/Murders-and-Myspace.html?page=7
I just figured it would be more interesting to add this possibility since we have nothing else to analyze at this time. Sometimes in small towns such as Farmville and where I live secrets can be spread so I guess it's possible. Not to mention, this could support the idea that Emma and Sam argued and things got out of hand, or it could be as she stated and they were in on it together until he turned on them,...who knows?

This is all hearsay, but the girl who stated this claims to live a couple houses from emmas house a couple pages in the thread before this actual post....

http://weendotnetforum16662.yuku.com/topic/22370/t/Murders-and-Myspace.html?page=7
I just figured it would be more interesting to add this possibility since we have nothing else to analyze at this time. Sometimes in small towns such as Farmville and where I live secrets can be spread so I guess it's possible. Not to mention, this could support the idea that Emma and Sam argued and things got out of hand, or it could be as she stated and they were in on it together until he turned on them,...who knows?

No more evidence for these theories than for this one found on the same page:

"After watching that video I would say that girl might have been exactly the type of person the god of the the Bible would have wanted killed that little Jezebel . Blunt force trauma could be stoning. What if god really does speak through Syko Sam? I bet if you use the Bible code you could find the his name"

Also this "girl" calls herself RichardMarx88 and has avatar of two huge jiggly breasts...So I think it's really a he, as he also wrote, "And also, the victim that went by ragdoll was a really cute, young, punk-looking girl. We talked a few times in the field next to her house while our dogs played. Granted, I'm 34 and she was prob 14 or 15 at the time, I remember thinking she was going to be a knockout when she grew out of her gothy punk phase."

FWIW, I did an Intellius search for Richard Marx in Virginia and didn't find anyone matching this name and age in the immediate Farmville area.

Edited to add: Nice find though, didn't mean to be negative about it.

ICP is Christian. ICP is Christian? My mind just did a freeze-over.

I've previously posted this before, but consider the lyrics to the their song "Thy Unveiling" which was part of the Sixth Joker's card:

Now we have been told this carnival **** has touched many lives.
People have ****in` sworn to us they too can feel it inside.
What is it that draws you in, this magic that compels you?
We`ve been waiting six ****in` joker cards to finally tell you.
This messengers and hints were there, all though most never picked up on them.
We snuck em` in subliminally with that wicked **** around them.
We mentioned more and more of this on every Joker's Card.
The bottom line always the same, you ain't have to look hard.
We wickedly kick it, inflict it, you get it, get with it and dig we don't preach it flat, cause some ninjas don`t wanna get with ya, they quick to forget ya without the hatchet and gat out.
So we rose the hatchet, do or die, now Juggalos standing tall, after all 6 have risen the end of time will consume us all. It ain't got nothing to do with us, It ain't Psychopathic Records!
All we`re doing is pointing this **** out to you, we in this together! Who`s behind the Dark Carnival, the Gatherings and the hatchet? Who`s beind Dark Lotus, the circus and everybody at it?
Who inveted Juggalos and Juggalette and ****ing Faygo showers? What about that feeling you get when bumping our ****, who`s behind these Juggalo powers?
This ain`t no ****ing fan club, It ain't about making a buck. Don`t buy our ****ing action figures *****, i don't give a ****. It ain't About Violent J or Shaggy, the Butterfly or seventeen.
When we speak of Shangri-La, what you think we mean? Truth is we follow GOD, we`ve always been behind him, The Carnival is God and may all Juggalos find him!

I don't have to tell you that there's a distinct difference between following something you call "god" and following the teaching of Jesus Christ. Are they more specific about their theological loyalties elsewhere?

...both theories are very possible....anyone aside from skr made him do it

What about Satan? Or more correctly, McCroskey's belief in Satan?

I've heard a lot of talk from people involved in the scene or who have friends in the scene that listening to horrorcore could not have made him do this. I largely agree with this (but see my posts about violent music "priming" people for aggression).

However, how many of these people have actually been involved with occult rituals, simulated or otherwise? We know that McCroskey was involved in at least one.

I don't have to tell you that there's a distinct difference between following something you call "god" and following the teaching of Jesus Christ. Are they more specific about their theological loyalties elsewhere?

They don't mention Jesus to my knowledge, nor are they more specific than they are in this song that I recall.

I wouldn't call the juggalo faith "Christian" personally, but it does share some beliefs about judgement and hell and so on.

Weird, then, that Sam said Jesus made him do it. I mean, potentially weird beyond that being just tongue-in-cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member