VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a map of where her house was but where is that stupid road?

http://static.mgnetwork.com/rtd/pdfs/20090920_murders.pdf
wait it's poor house road, correct?

Yeah, that's it--Poor House Road. So just sort of a weird name, nothing related to murder or whatever.

I've got it on Google Maps. Hm, the Sheriff's offices are there... and a Masonry....
No, wait, there seems to be more than one PH Rd, or else it's a really really long winding one....

Hate to jump in here and argue with you, but witnesses saying he "smelled like rotting bodies" is certainly not admissible in court. They could testify that he smelled bad, but any witness that says, "He smelled like rotting bodies." would be objected to as speculation.

To kind of follow up on my last post: trials (especially murder trials) are not like what most people think. They're not like movie or "law and order" trials. McCrosky's lawyer will have access to all witnesses and basically everything the prosecution puts on. There will be no surprise witnesses, no surprise testimony.

Anything these witnesses say will be known by the defense attorney beforehand and if he finds objectionable will be fought before a judge before trial.

If the smell of McCrosky is so compelling that the prosecution wants it to be said at trial, The Prosecution couldn't say, "What did he smell like?" and the witness say "Rotting Dead bodies". This makes sense because the witness likely doesn't have experience smelling rotting dead human bodies, (unless the cab drive worked in a morgue or something, then maybe his opinion could be based in some fact.)

If the witness says he smelled like "A dead animal" that might be admissible.

Yeah, but... is this the road that supposedly "goes nowhere"? You can't really tell, I suppose, but it looks like there's plenty along there.

Okay, wait: I've got a Poorhouse Rd in Charlotte VA that looks way rural, and like it goes nowhere... in more than one place even (diverges to go two nowheres at one point!).

Farmville, Charlotte, would that be right? (There is not a Poor House rd in farmville, acc to Google.)

Yeah, that's gotta be it. It's in the opposite direction from Richmond, in relation to Farmville.

Yeah, but... is this the road that supposedly "goes nowhere"? You can't really tell, I suppose, but it looks like there's plenty along there.

Okay, wait: I've got a Poorhouse Rd in Charlotte VA that looks way rural, and like it goes nowhere... in more than one place even (diverges to go two nowheres at one point!).

Farmville, Charlotte, would that be right? (There is not a Poor House rd in farmville, acc to Google.)

No charlotte and farmville are very different, the road turns into poorhouse road its a road that has 2 names. We have a lot of those in Va. the road is also a co road. it goes into rice va and then back into farmville.
From what I can see it would be a very good dumping ground.

Attachments

• phroad.jpg
    phroad.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 12
No charlotte and farmville are very different, the road turns into poorhouse road its a road that has 2 names. We have a lot of those in Va. the road is also a co road. it goes into rice va and then back into farmville.
From what I can see it would be a very good dumping ground.

Yes, it would. That's the road. I actually meant were F'ville and Charlotte close, not were they the same thing.

Yes, it would. That's the road. I actually meant were F'ville and Charlotte close, not were they the same thing.

Above I attached an image of what i can see, it's pretty cool you can look at the raod as if you're driving down it, see cows and pastures, driveways, anything thats there you can see it as if you are there. You can actually click up and keep going down it. Also you can view everything around you if you move the mouse around you can see what the woods look like and ditches. Crap you can even read road signs and see cars driving by.

Above I attached an image of what i can see, it's pretty cool you can look at the raod as if you're driving down it, see cows and pastures, driveways, anything thats there you can see it as if you are there. You can actually click up and keep going down it. Also you can view everything around you if you move the mouse around you can see what the woods look like and ditches. Crap you can even read road signs and see cars driving by.

Yeah, wild huh? You do know that this is available for our own addresses, right? Flipped me out the first time I saw it.

That road looks truly nowhere, at least along that stretch. Did the papers say he got hung up on a curb?? Do you see a part like that?

They have a message board. In it, someone asks who made the website. The websites creator's name is Ian, and when asked if he knew Sam he said, "Unfortunately, I didn't (frowny face)".

That is pretty disturbing.

That road looks truly nowhere, at least along that stretch. Did the papers say he got hung up on a curb?? Do you see a part like that?

I can't exactly remember what the papers said, but there are alot of curves on the road and also what appear to be driveways that lead to nowhere, probably old abandoned houses down them. I did just read that he was reported to be a suspicious vehicle and thats how the cops got involved. I thought somewhere there was a article that gave the actual address as to where they found him, if I could find that it would def. be useful then i could screen cap the very location so we could all view the exact place he turned around at all angles of it.

Another report about the phone calls between Shrim and the mystery person:

"I got a phone call from an associate of mine and the associate of mine said that Sam had called him and said that something is very wrong and he called me because we were trying to get in contact with all the parties involved as far as families and the girls themselves," Shrim said.

He tells us, after that phone call ended, he called Farmville police last Friday and told them they needed to go to Niederbrock's home because there “may have been a possible homicide.”

The Farmville Police Department confirmed Shrim’s phone call.

Shrim had also received concerned phone calls from Melanie's mother.

IIRC, the mystery person is the WKR guy. Not sure if I've got the acronym right but it was another record label that Sam had done the website for. Does anyone else remember this or am I hallucinating?

Here's another little factoid that most people have overlooked...the women's bodies were found on the floor:

"When officers arrived at the house, they noticed a distinct odor that they recognized as possibly being decaying bodies," Ellington said. "They made entry and observed three bodies on the floor."

So unless they were all sleeping on the floor, the bodies were moved after death.

It seems to me that there has been a lot of speculation that the bodies were staged. Again, the tightlipped approach LE is taking leaves us all in the dark. But I do recall some locals making that inference.

IIRC, the mystery person is the WKR guy. Not sure if I've got the acronym right but it was another record label that Sam had done the website for. Does anyone else remember this or am I hallucinating?

Yeah, that rings a bell with me, too. The Wicked Intent guy. But I don't know where we might have picked up that detail.... Maybe in some of the horrorcore clan's writings.

Yeah, that rings a bell with me, too. The Wicked Intent guy. But I don't know where we might have picked up that detail.... Maybe in some of the horrorcore clan's writings.

Whew! Okay, that makes two of us. :)

IIRC, it was this guy who then called Sic and Sic, of course, called LE.

Right after you get to this part of the road you start to see a few houses right before you get to the end....
So maybe he'd already been down that way and took note of that. the 2 pics i posted are of what appears to be an abandoned driveway of some sort.
I'll back track and take note and screen caps of what I think could be significant.

Attachments

• phroad2.jpg
    phroad2.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 8
  • phroad2sideview.jpg
    phroad2sideview.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 8
So he does read some things at least; perhaps more interesting, there is Dexter again.

Some may recall that the Mt. Vernon killers were also fans of Dexter.

So maybe instead of blaming horrorcore here we might want to start looking at violent TV and the show Dexter in particular.

There is definitely something to be said for a cause/effect relationship between violent media and young impressionable minds/damaged psyches.

However, trying to pinpoint which person is going to be effected dramatically enough to go bat**** crazy is probably slightly better than trying to predict a lightening strike.

We can see some early warning signs and do in depth psychoanalysis/profiles on the potential for violence in an individual, but that same person our evaluations want to condemn, could very well end up becoming a well adjusted contributing member of society...or at least somewhat in control of their moral compass.

At any rate... after taking a few weeks off of this discussion, I am firmly of the belief that none of us know nearly as much about this case as we would like to think...lol

maybe he was going to move them but changed his mind... with the police stopping by and mrs.wells calling.. he was probably more worried about getting caught and going back to cali and not the bodies.. because they are already dead.. might as well leave them where they are at... after the run in with the cops I guess that shook him a little..

This would make more sense if McCroskey hadn't called the police himself.

But it seems like the two reasons the bodies would be moved would be either to dispose of them at a hidden location (Poor House Road?) or to interact with them in some way.

Planning to dispose of the bodies would make some sense of course. Also murderers commonly dispose of the murder weapon(s), blood stained clothes that they wore during the crime, vehicles in which bodies are transported, and other items.

Alternatively, serial killers have been known to interact with their dead victims in various ways including posing the bodies, mutilation, necrophilia, cannibalism, etc. Often the point is to demonstrate a further level of control over the victim or the law enforcement investigators. Imagination is the limit here really. Also worth mentioning again Leilah Wendell's stuff which SickTanick references in the O.T.O. interview.

Interaction with bodies after a murder is relatively rare of course, whereas disposing of evidence is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETI20