VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People all over the world are making music in their bedrooms and some of them have even made hit records. However, it is clear that with sales totaling less than $100K annually they can't be living too high on the hog.

Are we talking about real artists that are on a real label making hit records in bedrooms?? or are we talking about the wannabe's making hit records??

Dang, with all this new info. I have to go back and get all these dates again. Anyone remember where I can find the dates/timeline without searching for them?

Are we talking about real artists that are on a real label making hit records in bedrooms?? or are we talking about the wannabe's making hit records??

There have been bedroom created tracks that were hits in the electronic music scene. You can make a decent chunk of change from such a hit, but not enough to retire maybe. I know several people that make a lot more than SKR is bringing in just making beats and remixes in their home studios.

Only if this is a movie based on a Philip K. Dick novel...

Maybe he had killed at least one person by then? What do you think?
Knowing what I know now, makes me think back to that comment that emma sent to pixy where she says in all capital letters "SAM SAY'S HI".
I always thought there was something odd about that comment anyway.

Trying to make sense of the VA laws on capital murder:

I thinkg this is the breakdown:

4 counts murder 1 ea. for the victims
1 count capital murder in furtherance of terrorism
1 count capital murder for committing more than one murder in a three-year period.
1 count grand larceny - stealing the car and money from the pastor

Well, he's in the $4hit pretty deep.

There have been bedroom created tracks that were hits in the electronic music scene. You can make a decent chunk of change from such a hit, but not enough to retire maybe. I know several people that make a lot more than SKR is bringing in just making beats and remixes in their home studios.

Oh ok because most horrorcore people don't make hits.. So I was not understanding what you said.. But Thank You for clearing that up. :)

1 count capital murder for committing more than one murder in a three-year period.

I think you got all that right. The terrorism one makes me really stop and think too.

Wow, the 09/13/2009 thing blows my mind. Maybe Sam was signing in and talking as if he was them on myspace, but that doesn't explain why mel had spoken to her mom after that. Doesn't it say somewhere that she had? I think I remember reading that somewhere.
hmmmm that's wierd!

Remember that comment by Emma to someone "Sam says hiiiiiiiiiiiiii." I recall thinking that comment seemed sort of forced and out of place. Since you have been the one to keep tabs on these matters maybe you can find out the date of that comment and perhaps we can speculate that it was indeed SAM himself posing as Emma at that time and using the "Sam says hiiiii" comment as a diversion.

EDIT: I see you beat me to it and addressed this in another post.

The furtherance of terrorism angle is interesting given the blog that calls SKR "American Terrorists" but also contains links to merchandise.

Remember that comment by Emma to someone "Sam says hiiiiiiiiiiiiii." I recall thinking that comment seemed sort of forced and out of place. Since you have been the one to keep tabs on these matters maybe you can find out the date of that comment and perhaps we can speculate that it was indeed SAM himself posing as Emma at that time and using the "Sam says hiiiii" comment as a diversion.

If I recall it was the 15th when that was posted, let me see if I can find a screencap. edited to say maybe i was wrong about the all caps thing, the way you wrote it seems right.

here's the comment....
Sep 15 2009 11:52 AM

Dammmmnnnn that *advertiser censored**in blows.. but thats the **** you made more new friends i made SOO many that night haha and sam SAYS HIIIIII! lol
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE! pixy ur too *advertiser censored**in sweet! it was deffinitally a huge highlight for my night also :] gahh i cant wait till next year!! ill be driving next time mwahahha >:] haha
<33333

Well, we were speaking about the time that the girls would have away from supervision, and I found this quote

"Razakel knew nothing of that. Before the concert, the girls hung out in her hotel room, and she spent hours putting dread falls in Melanie's hair." at the following link: http://www.gainesville.com/article/...ger-Slayings-off-limits-to-horrorcore-rappers

and have we heard about this??

http://jesustoldmetodoit.com/

I saw that http://jesustoldmetodoit.com site last night, interesting stuff on there, MIGHT be made from the same guy who made the other site and claims to have been in a video with Shrim although I do believe DM has debunked that site as being authentic.

here's the comment....

Dammmmnnnn that *advertiser censored**in blows.. but thats the **** you made more new friends i made SOO many that night haha and sam SAYS HIIIIII! lol
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE! pixy ur too *advertiser censored**in sweet! it was deffinitally a huge highlight for my night also :] gahh i cant wait till next year!! ill be driving next time mwahahha >:] haha
<33333

What was the huge highlight of the night? Has that already been discussed and wouldn't pixy know?

here's the comment....

<33333

Strange that does seem like Emma herself and it doesnt seem all that forced in context and I cant see Sam writing all of that. But this really throws a wrench in to things now with these new dates.

I saw that http://jesustoldmetodoit.com site last night, interesting stuff on there, MIGHT be made from the same guy who made the other site and claims to have been in a video with Shrim although I do believe DM has debunked that site as being authentic.

Debunked might be an exaggeration. But yeah, there are a few glitches in the story that seem to be unexplained.

What was the huge highlight of the night? Has that already been discussed and wouldn't pixy know?

I would assume Pixy and Emma finally meeting face to face perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme