VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the huge highlight of the night? Has that already been discussed and wouldn't pixy know?

I think it was discussed at one time. I'm thinking, but still not sure, that she was talking about meeting her or seeing her? I could be wrong, but I know it was discussed. Let me look back through the threads and see if I can find anything.

Razakel...

Female artists in the horrorcore genre are looked upon as jokes and fakes, and it is said a female cannot be as lyricly extreme as a man, Razakel has proven this wrong time and time again. In January one year ago, a bomb would be dropped on the underground and has continued to spread like a wave of death since.

Razakel first picked up the mic in January 2006 and has developed a very strong and loyal underground following as the Queen of the Wicked ****. Early in 2006 Razakel got involved with other underground artists and got "signed" to a label that has since folded. In mid 2006 Razakel was contacted by Serial Killin Records for a possible contract, a demo was exchanged and a meeting arranged. August 11th 2006 it was made official, Razakel was signed to Serial Killin Records and talks of a album begain. Produced by SickTanicK Tha Souless, Razakel released tracks like "My Way", "In My Hands", and "The Spot", quickly becoming underground and fan favorites. The Wicked Bxtch Of The Southwest had been reborn into a whole new world.

Later Performing live with artists like Insane Poetry, Bloodshot, Scum and many others, she has proven she is a force to be reckoned with in the underground irrigardless of gender. Razakel begain work on her longly anticipated first album "Murder Potion" to be released under Serial Killin Records, and as now in the final stages of production, Produced by SickTanicK Tha Souless and featuring fellow label mates, Two Clipz, and SickTanicK Tha Souless, Murder Potion promises to be nothing but the purest of the Wicked **** while at the same time you get a look into the dark mind of Razakel. Murder Potion is due out April 23rd on Serial Killin Records. Within one year of picking up the mic Razakel has grown in popularity and has held her crown and throne of Queen of the Wicked ****, Only time will tell what the future holds for Razakel, but it promises to be one full of the wicked blasphemy the underground knows and loves.

Its now 2008, the "Murder Potion" EP dropped with great success selling out the first run in 6 days, a repress was issued a time later, also sellingvery quickly. Razakel now begains work on her longly anticipated "Madness & Dispair" LP due out in june of 2008this album gives a more synical and hands on look at the charicter of "Razakel" a much more personal, and dark lookinto the mind of the most violent and blasphemous female to ever pick up the microphone

skrwillrise.com/razakel.php

p.s. i know there are Razakel's pics that might offend websleuths users. you've been warned - killmusick.com

The 13th cannot be the day of the murders, I dont know what the DA is thinking with this but there is no way they were dead on the 13th UNLESS thats when he killed MOM which would THEN mean Emma and Mel were IN ON IT because they appeared happy and spunky as usual AFTER THAT DATE.

Strange that does seem like Emma herself and it doesnt seem all that forced in context and I cant see Sam writing all of that. But this really throws a wrench in to things now with these new dates.

Maybe he purposely tried to use her writing style. Remember, everyone says Sams personality was really sweet, with all that people have said about him and videos I've seen of him on an average day he seemed somewhat feminine anyway to me.

The pastor's death is grouped in that bunch too and we know he was not killed on that date. Something's up with the date. Who do we call to verify these dates?

The pastor's death is grouped in that bunch too and we know he was not killed on that date. Something's up with the date. Who do we call to verify these dates?

I'm not sure who we could call and if they would be willing to give us info. but as I said before do you think possibly that was the beginning, meaning by that time he had already killed at least one person?
Edited to say the one bad thing is that Sam can say anything he wants about Emma and there would never be anyway to prove otherwise because shes not here to defend herself.
Also all of this takes me back to a thought I had in the beginning where there could be a possibility that he tortured them and maybe not in a physical sense, but he could have scared them into making them do things and it could have gone on for days for all we know.

Clerk's office. I will do it later this afternoon if you cant now.

What was the huge highlight of the night? Has that already been discussed and wouldn't pixy know?

wvgazette.com/News/200909260931

McCroskey said they enjoyed the concert, and everything seemed fine in messages Emma posted on MySpace days after.

On her friend Pixy's MySpace page, Emma -- who went by RagDOLL -- talked about how many new people she met at the concert in a message sent at 7:52 a.m. Sept. 15.

"i made SOO many that night haha and sam SAYS HIIIIII!'' she wrote, adding, "i can't wait till next year!! ill be driving next time''

Days later, Pixy posted that she was probably the last person who talked to Emma online.

"i wonder how long she was alive after that. she never accepted my reply back,'' she wrote.

I'm not sure who we could call and if they would be willing to give us info. but as I said before do you think possibly that was the beginning, meaning by that time he had already killed at least one person?

IF he killed ANYONE by that date it would likely be mom which then means Emma and Mel may have been in on it...I am not comfortable saying that though dammit.

IF he killed ANYONE by that date it would likely be mom which then means Emma and Mel may have been in on it...I am not comfortable saying that though dammit.

See my edit above in the reply to Ziggy edited is bolded....
maybe they weren't in on it, but were forced to participate.

ahhh, that date is listed perhaps because they don't know the time frame and that is the earliest date - just guessing based on this snipped from
http://www.wtvr.com/wtvr-farmville-indictments,0,94384.story

"The homicides occurred sometime between September 13 and September 18 inside the Farmville home where Kelley, a Longwood University professor, and Emma Niederbrock lived".

ahhh, that date is listed perhaps because they don't know the time frame and that is the earliest date - just guessing based on this snipped from
http://www.wtvr.com/wtvr-farmville-indictments,0,94384.story

"The homicides occurred sometime between September 13 and September 18 inside the Farmville home where Kelley, a Longwood University professor, and Emma Niederbrock lived".

Yeah but they must have some sort of clue with the autopsy reports and state of decomposition, wouldn't you think?
It's not as though it were months before they were found.

I don't think they have to list the exact date for the indictment if the investigation is still ongoing, which it is. The prosecution can address the time frame later as more results come in. Even at that, there may not be an exact date, but close as they can get based on the state of decomp. and the last known authentic communication from the deceased. We might think that Debra called someone or emailed someone to further pin down the time but her correspondence hasn't been discussed at all.

it is 3:54pm in VA I'm sure they will be closed soon if not now??

Yea I am west coast so its still early here forgive my ignorance. However, that is all a matter of public record now and the Clerk of the Court will be able to tell anyone who calls what those dates represent. So if anyone is in VA and can call for us in the morning we should be able to determine whats going on here because IF the 13th was the date of ONE OF THE KILLINGS and we have Emma and Mel acting their happy spunkly selves on myspace AFTER that date, then we possibly have a whole new breed of animal on our hands here as to how and why those murders took place...

See my edit above in the reply to Ziggy edited is bolded....
maybe they weren't in on it, but were forced to participate.

Yes see one of my first posts yesterday when I suggested in a fit of rage and jealousy Sam went off on Mel and Emma to show them what real horror was all about and forced them to watch him kill the mother and then later killed them after perhaps further making Emma watch him kill Mel, this was my theory since day one and it makes perfect sense to me.

The one problem with this theory is that there are no reported defensive wounds or other signs of struggle by Emma and Mel, IF we had some evidence of ROPE MARKS on the bodies then we could counclude this theory is highly possible, that Emma and Mel were perhaps tied up and forced to watch a real horrorcore rap being played out before their eyes. Sam may have been so angry and felt so betrayed that he felt obligated to show these girls the real thing.

The date doesn't have to be the exact date of the murders and, in my opinion, is almost certainly wrong in this instance. If Sam isn't talking, and they don't know an exact date, they will put an approximate date. It can always be amended later.

Yea I am west coast so its still early here forgive my ignorance. However, that is all a matter of public record now and the Clerk of the Court will be able to tell anyone who calls what those dates represent. So if anyone is in VA and can call for us in the morning we should be able to determine whats going on here because IF the 13th was the date of ONE OF THE KILLINGS and we have Emma and Mel acting their happy spunkly selves on myspace AFTER that date, then we possibly have a whole new breed of animal on our hands here as to how and why those murders took place...

Possibly, but I still think Sam could have posted those comments. Are there any comments made by Mel after the 13th? I don't remember seeing any. The reason I ask is because Emma's info would have been saved on her computer which enabled Sam to sign into her account.

Yes see one of my first posts yesterday when I suggested in a fit of rage and jealousy Sam went off on Mel and Emma to show them what real horror was all about and forced them to watch him kill the mother and then later killed them after perhaps further making Emma watch him kill Mel, this was my theory since day one and it makes perfect sense to me.

I had speculated on the same theory as well since day one, maybe not in that exact order but similar. Their last few days could have been torturous, possibly ever since they returned from the concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx