VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look through the 20 pages of posts you made on this subject (the link in your profile).. You have completely attempted to dominate the subject at hand for whatever reason, why i have no clue.. Seems very odd though all the same, and attacking you? No, i just disagree with most you say and i tend to have trouble with the bully type poster who attempts to push his point on everyone else..

Avatar Partners still a valid company, around by the same name is it not?

No, that's a different company with the same name.

We had to change the name of the company as I stated previously. My company was sold and no longer exists.

as far as the rest of your post, it is highly ironic.

No, that's a different company with the same name.

We had to change the name of the company as I stated previously. My company was sold and no longer exists.

as far as the rest of your post, it is highly ironic.

How so? I kinda thought 20 pages of posts on 1 subject standing up for a form of entertainment only to attempt to slide the blame to another form of entertainment fairly ironic myself..

And interesting, atleast Avatar Partners seem to be up to the same busisness..

How so? I kinda thought 20 pages of posts on 1 subject standing up for a form of entertainment only to attempt to slide the blame to another form of entertainment fairly ironic myself..

And interesting, atleast Avatar Partners seem to be up to the same busisness..

Do you imagine that your last posting makes sense?

Look, check it out. I'm exactly who I say I am.

And you still haven't explained your theory about why I am posting here.

Do you imagine that your last posting makes sense?

Look, check it out. I'm exactly who I say I am.

And you still haven't explained your theory about why I am posting here.

Yes, i did... I said i had no clue why you post here and that it seems odd all things considered.. Honestly i dont care who you are, this is the net and after many, many years here i find it best not to pay attention to peoples personal info.. They have a tendency lie or embellish, so as to who you are i dont really care..

So, how was my previous post so ironic? Since i have to answer questions several times and you like to skip over them in return..

Maybe you dont understand the definition of ironic?

::edit:: time for me to run for a bit, back to real life.. Small things like this keep me from making page after page of posts on one subject, and coming off in the wrong way to everyone else.

Yes, i did... I said i had no clue why you post here and that it seems odd all things considered.. Honestly i dont care who you are, this is the net and after many, many years here i find it best not to pay attention to peoples personal info.. They have a tendency lie or embellish, so as to who you are i dont really care..

So, how was my previous post so ironic? Since i have to answer questions several times and you like to skip over them in return..

All you post here are attacks on me nothing about the crime or any related topic. You accuse me of lying here again, without any evidence to support this accusation BTW, I don't know why. I am sorry you disagree with me, but come on. I am not attacking your integrity or credentials or motivations...

And yet you call me a bully. Ironic.

I don't disagree, but if it is an illegally manufactured pill you can't know what it is without testing it. The person who bought it might not really know what is in it.

Without actual photographs of the pills or chemical testing in a forensic report we can only speculate.

As someone in his relative age range who knows a lot of drug users, abusers, sellers and the like - you can usually get a pretty good idea of a drug just by having it described by you. Trust me, when you go to buy pills you know what it is you're getting and whether or not it's what it should be.. no testing required. The markings, color, size, etc are usually pretty clear indicators, not that many popular pills overlap characteristics.

I doubt he was dropping acid.. doesn't seem like the typel ol

I'm not going to read anything into Sam's attorney's comments. I think they are defense attorneys with nothing else to say right now so all they want to do is try their best to submit to the possible jury pool that there is more to the story and their client than what is being reported in a sensational case(although I believe the sensationalism has been muted by LE and I give them credit for that).

Jose Baez is still saying there is a good reason for his client Casey Anthony to be out partying while her daughter has allegedly been kidnapped but he offers that it will "come out at trial" which it won't.

Defense attorneys can misrepresent things to the public, just not to the court so they are just doing their schtick right now.

OTOH, it will be interesting to see if a defense angle will include that he was set up or otherwise encouraged to do these things and I have no idea how that could mitigate the offenses in the minds of the jury once they see the crime scene photos of the damage he did to those people.

I wonder how much investigation will go into others who may have encouraged or propostioned him to murder because of the cost involved. If it could help his defense, might it be just too expensive to go there based on his indigent status? Would the DA really care if they think they have enough to get a conviction now and just hang Sam with everything? Kind of questions about the real world versus the ideal world in our system.

Maybe some of you legal peeps can help me out on this. My criminal law prof likes talking about herself more than anything else so I don't get many answers there :)

There were quite a number of people right here on this forum that reacted very angrily towards SKR and Horrocore etc and wanted to blame the music, community and culture for Sam's actions. If I am the defense attorney I would do everything I could to divert the jury's attention away from Sam, Mel and Emma and put the spotlight on horrorcore, ICP, the whole 9 yards. I dont believe in any of that is actually responsible but I would do what I needed to do to give my client the most zealous defense possible and that seems to be it. I think the initial reaction to Horrocore and what these people are doing and the things they say and rap about etc, is enough to take all attention away from Sam and put Horrorcore on trial and that would be my objective exactly. Again I dont agree with it but I would absolutely turn the whole thing in to a witch hunt if that is what it took to give my client the best chance possible at acquittal.

I'm not going to read anything into Sam's attorney's comments. I think they are defense attorneys with nothing else to say right now so all they want to do is try their best to submit to the possible jury pool that there is more to the story and their client than what is being reported in a sensational case(although I believe the sensationalism has been muted by LE and I give them credit for that).

Jose Baez is still saying there is a good reason for his client Casey Anthony to be out partying while her daughter has allegedly been kidnapped but he offers that it will "come out at trial" which it won't.

Defense attorneys can misrepresent things to the public, just not to the court so they are just doing their schtick right now.

OTOH, it will be interesting to see if a defense angle will include that he was set up or otherwise encouraged to do these things and I have no idea how that could mitigate the offenses in the minds of the jury once they see the crime scene photos of the damage he did to those people.

I wonder how much investigation will go into others who may have encouraged or propostioned him to murder because of the cost involved. If it could help his defense, might it be just too expensive to go there based on his indigent status? Would the DA really care if they think they have enough to get a conviction now and just hang Sam with everything? Kind of questions about the real world versus the ideal world in our system.

Maybe some of you legal peeps can help me out on this. My criminal law prof likes talking about herself more than anything else so I don't get many answers there :)

You're in crimlaw and torts in the same semester? eep. That could get confusing.

Basically, McCroskey's defense attorney took this case for a reason. It's very high profile. He's not going to do a weak or begrudged investigation.

It would be malpractice not to investigate all theories on this case. And, since this malpractice would have an outcome of the decision of the case, a new trial could be ordered. Trials cost a lot of money. Judicial economy is an important state interest.

If I was the prosecution I would want to keep all mention of Satanism, Ritual, Occult, Horrorcore music etc, OFF THE TABLE, the prosecution does not want any of that to come in to play as they want the jury to focus on the 4 victims and how they were gruesomely murdered by a person they let in to their home and trusted.

The defense on the other hand, at least if I am the defense, needs to introduce all sorts of crazy ideas, the music, the scene, the community, satanism, the occult etc, these are the smoke and mirrors that will lead to a hung jury or possibly acquittal. Like I said before the defense needs to turn this in to a witch hunt against violent music and its culture and community. Like it or not, and I personally do not, that is precisely what I would do to represent my client and give him his best chance. As distasteful as it may seem I would also not shy away, as defense counsel, from putting the parents on trial and questioning their decision to allow their children to enter in to this whole house of horrors community to begin with. Forget about Sam, the victims and focus on the music the scene and the community and its culture. Whatever it takes.

There were quite a number of people right here on this forum that reacted very angrily towards SKR and Horrocore etc and wanted to blame the music, community and culture for Sam's actions. If I am the defense attorney I would do everything I could to divert the jury's attention away from Sam, Mel and Emma and put the spotlight on horrorcore, ICP, the whole 9 yards. I dont believe in any of that is actually responsible but I would do what I needed to do to give my client the most zealous defense possible and that seems to be it. I think the initial reaction to Horrocore and what these people are doing and the things they say and rap about etc, is enough to take all attention away from Sam and put Horrorcore on trial and that would be my objective exactly. Again I dont agree with it but I would absolutely turn the whole thing in to a witch hunt if that is what it took to give my client the best chance possible at aquittal.

I think the horrorcore stuff helps the defense more than it helps the prosecution.

If I was the prosecution I would want to keep all mention of Satanism, Ritual, Occult, Horrorcore music etc, OFF THE TABLE, the prosecution does not want any of that to come in to play as they want the jury to focus on the 4 victims and how they were gruesomely murdered by a person they let in to their home and trusted.

The defense on the other hand, at least if I am the defense, needs to introduce all sorts of crazy ideas, the music, the scene, the community, satanism, the occult etc, these are the smoke and mirrors that will lead to a hung jury or possibly aquittal. Like I said before the defense needs to turn this in to a witch hunt against violent music and its culture and community. Like it or not, and I personally do not, that is precisely what I would do to represent my client and give him his best chance. As distasteful as it may seem I would also not shy away, as defense counsel, from putting the parents on trial and questioning their decision to allow their children to enter in to this whole house of horrors community to begin with. Forget about Sam, the victims and focus on the music the scene and the community and its culture. Whatever it takes.

ugh, I'm going to stop posting because i keep saying the same thing as you 5 minutes later.

ugh, I'm going to stop posting because i keep saying the same thing as you 5 minutes later.

Well this all speculation since we havent seen what the defense has at their disposal, if they have what I think they have which is basically nothing, then they need to plan B horrocore and SKR, ICP, Satanism the Occult etc, blame everyone and everything but Sam, make Sam the victim here and the music and those who produce it etc the perps, they are the ones at fault.****

***This is not my personal opinion I am merely arguing a point.

I think the horrorcore stuff helps the defense more than it helps the prosecution.

Really? I'm not so sure about that. I've got a gut feeling that could backfire for the defense, big time.

It could be used to prove intent and premeditation, painting Sam as a young man who fantasized about violence and murder. Keep in mind that he wasn't just a passive listener; he produced violent graphics and violent songs. He was an active participant and Sam himself put his predilection for violence out there for all the world to see.

Well this all speculation since we havent seen what the defense has at their disposal, if they have what I think they have which is basically nothing, then they need to plan B horrocore and SKR, ICP, Satanism the Occult etc, blame everyone and everything but Sam, make Sam the victim here and the music and those who produce it etc the perps, they are the ones at fault.****

***This is not my personal opinion I am merely arguing a point.

But Sam did produce it. He produced horrorcore graphics and songs.

But Sam did produce it. He produced horrorcore graphics and songs.

Yes it could backfire there is no doubt about it but they are still going to want to take that risk and put the spotlight on Horrocore and take it off Sam.

Juries are not stupid and this ploy may not work but it may be the defenses only chance ASSUMING they have no real credible theories to work with.

Yes it could backfire there is no doubt about it but they are still going to want to take that risk and put the spotlight on Horrocore and take it off Sam.

Juries are not stupid and this ploy may not work but it may be the defenses only chance ASSUMING they have no real credible theories to work with.

IMO, Virginia may not be the best place for this defense tactic, but who knows. I was stunned when the jury fell for Mary Winkler's goofy excuse for shooting her husband in the back. Of course, that trial wasn't held in the Old Dominion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member