VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly the demonic possession angle is the defense's best bet.

(Hey, and we just happen to have an expert witness somewhere around here.... :wink:)

Expert witness fees? I'm there...

Actually I think he's going to need a forensic miracle of some sort, i.e. obvious DNA or fingerprints from another party at the scene.

If I was the prosecution I would want to keep all mention of Satanism, Ritual, Occult, Horrorcore music etc, OFF THE TABLE, the prosecution does not want any of that to come in to play as they want the jury to focus on the 4 victims and how they were gruesomely murdered by a person they let in to their home and trusted.

The defense on the other hand, at least if I am the defense, needs to introduce all sorts of crazy ideas, the music, the scene, the community, satanism, the occult etc, these are the smoke and mirrors that will lead to a hung jury or possibly acquittal. Like I said before the defense needs to turn this in to a witch hunt against violent music and its culture and community. Like it or not, and I personally do not, that is precisely what I would do to represent my client and give him his best chance. As distasteful as it may seem I would also not shy away, as defense counsel, from putting the parents on trial and questioning their decision to allow their children to enter in to this whole house of horrors community to begin with. Forget about Sam, the victims and focus on the music the scene and the community and its culture. Whatever it takes.

I agree and this is what I have been saying all along, that this angle was going to favor the defense. Some have mistaken that suggestion for me wanting to protect horrorcore but that isn't my objective.

But Sam did produce it. He produced horrorcore graphics and songs.

I would think the prosecution would use his music to argue for premeditation. He fantasized about killing, wrote music about it, planned it, then did it.

I would think the prosecution would use his music to argue for premeditation. He fantasized about killing, wrote music about it, planned it, then did it.

But Premeditation requires specific intent. He would have had to have specific intent to kill emma, mel, and her parents. Merely fantasizing about killing is not enough.

But Premeditation requires specific intent. He would have had to have specific intent to kill emma, mel, and her parents. Merely fantasizing about killing is not enough.

Sure, you made this point before and I understand it. IANAL and I wasn't trying to offer a legal opinion.

I just don't see any other angle where the prosecution cares about horrorcore or any of the other things we've discussed here. The only thing they can say is he made songs about killing people and then he did it. Otherwise it doesn't much matter if he listened to SickTanick or Liberace.

Sorry, a less than clear posting.

Sure, you made this point before and I understand it. IANAL and I wasn't trying to offer a legal opinion.

I just don't see any other angle where the prosecution cares about horrorcore or any of the other things we've discussed here. The only thing they can say is he made songs about killing people and then he did it. Otherwise it doesn't much matter if he listened to SickTanick or Liberace.

Sorry, a less than clear posting.

Oh, its fine. I just like discussion.

Oh, its fine. I just like discussion.

I was an alternate juror on attempted murder trial in San Francisco a few years back and in that case the prosecution failed to convince the jury that there was premeditation. The guy was found guilty of attempted manslaughter instead.

And this was after he threatened the guy he later stabbed in a recorded jail house phone call.

Does anyone know what the short and long term effects of bullying are? School bullying seems to be a consistent thing with all these kids. The columbine killers, Sam. I remember reading that Emma was home schooled due to kids at school. I think most of the fans and artists of this truly blasphemous music are all products of bullying.

:devil::angel::devil::angel::devil::angel::devil:

Does anyone know what the short and long term effects of bullying are? School bullying seems to be a consistent thing with all these kids. The columbine killers, Sam. I remember reading that Emma was home schooled due to kids at school. I think most of the fans and artists of this truly blasphemous music are all products of bullying.

:devil::angel::devil::angel::devil::angel::devil:

There is a lot of literature on this. I found this with a quick Google and it seemed like a pretty good overview:

http://www.buffalo.edu/ubreporter/archives/vol36/vol36n46/articles/Bullying.html

In legal terms, this is true. The music is irrelevant. The kid will fry based on the overwhelming evidence.

As for discussion though, in regards to the why, this type of music and his involvement in satanism appears to be a major factor in his actions.

There is a lot of literature on this. I found this with a quick Google and it seemed like a pretty good overview:

http://www.buffalo.edu/ubreporter/archives/vol36/vol36n46/articles/Bullying.html

Ahh, CMON DANGEROUS, i thought you would do way better than a google link!

The reason i bring the bullying issue up is because of a scar i have on the left side of my forehead from a super sweet and caring x-girlfriend who attacked me several years ago after a break up. She was gorgeous in college but she was picked on in high school and had an abnormal fascination with horror movies.

I wonder how many of these kids go unnoticed when it isn't a mass murder???

Ahh, CMON DANGEROUS, i thought you would do way better than a google link!

The reason i bring the bullying issue up is because of a scar i have on the left side of my forehead from a super sweet and caring x-girlfriend who attacked me several years ago after a break up. She was gorgeous in college but she was picked on in high school and had an abnormal fascination with horror movies.

I wonder how many of these kids go unnoticed when it isn't a mass murder???

Be careful what you wish for there ziggydertan ;)

I imagine the bullying is part of the picture here and seems like it could have a more significant causal relationship than the music he wrote or listened to. The bullying happens first, from a very early age, and then later in life both the victims and bullies can end up being attracted to this sort of music and lifestyle.

IIRC SickTanick also mentions being bullied when he was younger somewhere.

I imagine the bullying is part of the picture here and seems like it could have a more significant causal relationship than the music he wrote or listened to. The bullying happens first, from a very early age, and then later in life both the victims and bullies can end up being attracted to this sort of music and lifestyle.

No please give any relevant info. I have a scar i have to look at everyday that reminds me of what picking on kids does . I mean good family, good genetics, and good beliefs. But there was a fascination with horror and tattoos which freaked me out. I would have been murdered had it not been from my "hard head". A total non-typical murderer except for the high school thing.

SickTanicK
Biography

Some believe when you die, you see the light at the end of a tunnel; this is one light the likes of Serial Killin Records, SickTanicK Tha Souless has never and will never see even at the moment of death....

SickTanicK Tha Souless grew up in a middle class home without a mother or a father, often being mentally abused by his peers SickTanicK Tha Souless was turned away by the system of contemporary life at a early age. Rejected by public school systems, churches, and other forms of socially acceptable activities he found a love for music.

Most of his time was spent playing on a 1970's "Fun Machine" In his youth, composing, learning, and producing his own music even at the young age of 10 soon after learning other instruments such as the guitar and bass he flourished as a young musician.

Not long after hitting his teenage years he found a obsession with the occult, being turned away from church and "god" he found a path to a more dark way of life, Satanism. Reading Anton Lavey’s "The Satanic Bible" and all of its companions, he soon became secluded from the outside world. Lavey’s writings were never enough, he soon delved into many books by Aleister Crowley, The man who was once labeled "The most wicked man on earth", and other occult related books such as the Necronomicon, The Black Arts, And many books on Necromancy and Necromantik Rites. This opened a new world for him and would come into play much more then he thought in his daily life.

can view full bio @ ----->http://www.killmusick.com/killmusick2/artists/SickTanicK.php

Yeah this guy ghost i read long ago is super lame. He agurees
the fact of reporting crimes to cops and vigilante justice. I read his **** long ago. But this is what i have newly learned.

anybody remember Big Lurch and the murders he was convicted of?
NO. nobody cared. Big Lurch got hopped up on PCP and killed his girlfriend and ate some of her organs but that didnt make big news. why not? cus another horrorcore artist didnt tip off the cops, thats why.

or when J-Rizz form mad insanity kicked some pregnant *****es stomach in and kicked her ****in *advertiser censored*? nobody care about that.
now all of a sudden horrorcore fans and artist as well as normies are all crying and mad. ****in whatever.

Is he right???

I have one big question. Which one of us is Shrim? IT IS ONE OF US.
I mean people who have such huge internet live arent on here? I found it , You found it.

Maybe its you???????

Yeah this guy ghost i read long ago is super lame. He agurees
the fact of reporting crimes to cops and vigilante justice. I read his **** long ago. But this is what i have newly learned.

anybody remember Big Lurch and the murders he was convicted of?
NO. nobody cared. Big Lurch got hopped up on PCP and killed his girlfriend and ate some of her organs but that didnt make big news. why not? cus another horrorcore artist didnt tip off the cops, thats why.

or when J-Rizz form mad insanity kicked some pregnant *****es stomach in and kicked her ****in *advertiser censored*? nobody care about that.
now all of a sudden horrorcore fans and artist as well as normies are all crying and mad. ****in whatever.

Is he right???

I almost got guillotined for bringing this up previously, but IMO it has a lot to do with the fact that Big Lurch is African American.

The media didn't care about horrorcore or "horrorcore murders" until white suburban girls were involved.

I have one big question. Which one of us is Shrim? IT IS ONE OF US.
I mean people who have such huge internet live arent on here? I found it , You found it.

Maybe its you???????

I'm sure he's read this, as it's so prevalent on google. Whether he's here? Well, I'd love it if he came out. Or to talk to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member