VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proving my point. Thank you.

Exactly, I proved you wrong once by throwing out a fact you didnt know or forgot about, not an opinion. You said why would he call the police to check the basement when that would place him at the crime scene. I then told you the known fact that they had already seen him at the crime scene earlier that day, that wasnt an opinion. Thank you.

Exactly, I proved you wrong once by throwing out a fact you didnt know or forgot about, not an opinion. You said why would he call the police to check the basement when that would place him at the crime scene. I then told you the known fact that they had already seen him at the crime scene earlier that day, that wasnt an opinion. Thank you.

And I accepted that point, and was also later informed that he had been seen elsewhere walking around the town by someone else you have been attacking here. I agree this is a fact and it possibly explains why he made that call but only if he was also really really dumb.

The intruder in the basement story makes little sense with the animals down there. The dogs didn't bark? How did the mysterious intruder get into the basement? The police didn't believe him when he made the call, so how could this be his alibi?

Good morning, friends.

Hey, I'd hate to lose either one of you to moderation, and I'd hate to lose any of our other posters because they get sick of the sniping. Just sayin'.

Wait. There were witnesses to this crime?

Also, he killed two other women. Was he jealous of them as well? Angry over being dumped?

Another interesting posting from you.

You know there was a witness who said they broke up, right? And you're right, theres no possible reason for him to kill the two other women in the house once he killed Emma. Do you know about murder cases? Do you think there have never been murders like that before, where a man kills his wife or girlfriend and also other family members? Do you think that only happens because of a murderers interest in the occult? Is that all that explains quadruple murders to you?

Interesting

It is the variety and amalgam of theories that sustain my interest here. Speaking personally....

You know there was a witness who said they broke up, right? And you're right, theres no possible reason for him to kill the two other women in the house once he killed Emma. Do you know about murder cases? Do you think there have never been murders like that before, where a man kills his wife or girlfriend and also other family members?

Interesting

There were witnesses that said they were not together at STFW. That Emma said they broke up, and that neither of them seemed upset. Sam was reported to be with a different girl at the show.

That's my recollection. But my memory is hardly perfect, that's why I take notes. Sometimes I leave things out or my notes are ambiguous. I do my best.

And I accepted that point, and was also later informed that he had been seen elsewhere walking around the town by someone else you have been attacking here. I agree this is a fact and it possibly explains why he made that call but only if he was also really really dumb.

The intruder in the basement story makes little sense with the animals down there. The dogs didn't bark? How did the mysterious intruder get into the basement? The police didn't believe him when he made the call, so how could this be his alibi?

I didnt attack her I called her out because she made up a quote about something to try to further her point and angle against me, and I dont do that.

So you honestly believe, and its your opinion he called the police to get in a cop-kill on his record before leaving the house? Well thats your opinion. It cant be argued anymore, we know what happened.

he went there to be with emma,he was looking forward to this trip and IMO had all his hopes invested in it....emma was not as interested and loyal as he thought she would be....according to people that knew him sam never showed anger,just took it....for years and years that boy prolly had a whole lotta anger built up inside....

yes,i like to hear other theories,they just don't seem logical to me

Well, I have restrained myself from posting further occult related stuff here because people do not seem interested in it, not because I haven't learned anything knew or made progress in exploring that theory. I have made a lot of progress in fact and I know a lot more than I have posted or will post here.

BTW, FWIW, the theory that SKR fans don't know about the hidden occult messages in SickTanick's music is false. There are multiple discussions of the hidden meanings over KillMusick and there is even a team of fans/researchers working on publishing a "decoding" of SickTanick's Doctrines of the Damned. Any fan that poked around on that board a bit would find this out.

Google "Omega: Junction" and "AMKR" to learn more.

he went there to be with emma,he was looking forward to this trip and IMO had all his hopes invested in it....emma was not as interested and loyal as he thought she would be....according to people that knew him sam never showed anger,just took it....for years and years that boy prolly had a whole lotta anger built up inside....

Certainly possible, but why wait around the house after killing three people? What was he doing in there? Why didn't he immediately try to hide the evidence or get away? I expect we will find out soon enough.

sure they do,I just keep thinking back to when we were teens, we were into the occult and serial killers and horrormovies and all that stuff....we were not "intellectuals" however,we don't get into it on a deeper levell,it's just some cool stuff to be into...i think on an intellectual level the skr fans are more like we used to be....i'm just saying mostlly we just partied and looking at the skr related youtube videos they're like that too

I didnt attack her I called her out because she made up a quote about something to try to further her point and angle against me, and I dont do that.

So you honestly believe, and its your opinion he called the police to get in a cop-kill on his record before leaving the house? Well thats your opinion. It cant be argued anymore, we know what happened.

You don't that peace_gurl made that up. That would be speculation. I am not saying it is true, we have only one source for that information, but I am saying that you also don't know it's false.

Unless you know a lot more about this case than you are saying here of course.

....i think he was comfortable in that house and didn't wanna leave back into the real world,nothing to go back into the real world for.jmo

sure they do,I just keep thinking back to when we were teens, we were into the occult and serial killers and horrormovies and all that stuff....we were not "intellectuals" however,we don't get into it on a deeper levell,it's just some cool stuff to be into...i think on an intellectual level the skr fans are more like we used to be....i'm just saying mostlly we just partied and looking at the skr related youtube videos they're like that too

"we"? I assume meaning your group of friends and not the community as a whole.

A decent percentage of the people on KillMusick seem to know about this stuff and some even respond with Thelemic codes to SickTanick's messages.

See what I mean?
93/93

Not that I think there is anything wrong with Thelema BTW. It's a religious system and makes a fair bit of sense IMO.

....i think he was comfortable in that house and didn't wanna leave back into the real world,nothing to go back into the real world for.jmo

Ok, but then he wasn't trying to escape getting caught either was he?

This is the part I don't get. He's not trying to get away. He's sitting around in a house with three dead bodies.

He did not try to clean up the scene of the crime apparently...

..."we"...yes,my group of friends....."sam": not seriously into the occullt....some skr fans i'm sure are and went to college and stuff and have a serious interest in that...not sam though.....his lyrics for example are really,really cliche and totally suck...i think anyone would agree with that.

..."we"...yes,my group of friends....."sam": not seriously into the occullt....some skr fans i'm sure are and went to college and stuff and have a serious interest in that...not sam though.....his lyrics for example are really,really cliche and totally suck...i think anyone would agree with that.

I have no idea what Sam knew or did not know about the occult.

I agree his lyrics do not reflect any deep knowledge and they do suck.

But he was hanging around with people that DO have knowledge of this stuff and also a deep interest in it. Didn't they ever talk about it? Hard to believe that they did not IMO.

I also don't find implausible that he could have picked up a book and read it while visiting The Grotto. I don't know that he did, I'm just saying it is possible. There are multiple reasons these sorts of ideas are kept secret and the potential for misunderstanding by a mentally disturbed person is one of them.

....i reallly imagine him being comfortable in that house and not leaving until he absolutely had to....i mean what was his outlook on life from that point on? i wouldn't have been in a hurry to run...run where?....imo he must have known his life was over at that point....i could imagine when he drove around he was just cruising,when he finally had to leave he still didn't seem in a hurry,he did not waste energy to clean the crime scene...and when he was caught he did not seem to care much one way or the other....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46