VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, such an argument would only work if he killed one person or 2 or 3 but all at the same time in the same fit of rage swinging blindly and out of control and not moving from room to room or person to person. It is unlikely he would kill more than ONE this way because the other people would get the **** out of there and IF HE WENT AFTER THEM premeditation comes in to play then.

From the little info LE has doled out, it's my opinion that the girls may have been killed in close proximity (but then again maybe not). IMO the mother and father were killed in different rooms and at different times. I also think he intended to murder the first cop when he attempted to lure him back with the basement scam. Just speculation at this point but I think the reason he stayed in the house is because he'd come to enjoy bashing people's heads in.

From the little info LE has doled out, it's my opinion that the girls may have been killed in close proximity (but then again maybe not). IMO the mother and father were killed in different rooms and at different times. I also think he intended to murder the first cop when he attempted to lure him back with the basement scam. Just speculation at this point but I think the reason he stayed in the house is because he'd come to enjoy bashing people's heads in.

Well his calm and cool attitude and demeanor at the airport when they picked him up certainly supports your theory. He may indeed have come to like what he did and wanted to do it again and again hence waiting for dad or another person to show up so he could.

I am not sure I agree he is a SERIAL KILLER as I am not sure what the exact definition of such would be, personally I think he was too sloppy to be a serial killer as a real serial killer seems to have everything planned out TO THE SECOND and follows a very strict game plan. Sam was all over the place and had no idea WTF he was doing or would do next. You could argue he was a serial killer but not a very good one I suppose.

I think he was a kid who snapped and had he not been put in that EXACT situation he may have went his whole life without killing, I think we had just the RIGHT INGREDIENTS in this case to make him snap and kill BUT that is only my opinion and you may be right.

Agreed, perhaps I'm being too generous. Maybe I should call him a failed serial killer instead of a budding one. But I do believe he exhibited a signature behavior. IMO, it's the fact that bludgeoning was his preferred (and only) mode of murder. That's an extreme way to kill a person, much less four. Who would pick such a method to take out four victims at, most likely, three different times within days?

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=6578892&page=5&state=2769!50!3!303194688!303183971[/url]

Agreed, perhaps I'm being too generous. Maybe I should call him a failed serial killer instead of a budding one. But I do believe he exhibited a signature behavior. IMO, it's the fact that bludgeoning was his preferred (and only) mode of murder. That's an extreme way to kill a person, much less four. Who would pick such a method to take out four victims at, most likely, three different times within days?

I mean, he didn't have a gun and knife is much more difficult to use decisively. Given the circumstances he made the "best" use of the tools he had available.

Awesome site and thanks for all the info! I am a local living in Farmvegus. With bad punctuation and english skills. So I apologize early. :)

Why did he stay at the house after committing the murders? To set up his gruesome seens and take video. I heard form a person in lockup that evening when he came in that he put them in a circle and carved x's on there stomachs. Also Sam was asked if the smell bothered him and he said it was not that bad. Very Rumorville though. Sisters, brothers, cousin's friend who was strung out in jail...
Did he take pictures or videos? I think so, Anything that can choke up veteran Police officers who have seen alot had to be bad.
Why the trip to Poorhouse Road? (apparently the murder weapons were found in the house) he got lost? If you take a right at the first stop light and go straight it will take you out that way.
What about the pills? (I note that another person associated with WIR, Skinny Sick, also was arrested for a violent crime in the same week...bad pillz?) Trying to take something to dull the senses?

Well his calm and cool attitude and demeanor at the airport when they picked him up certainly supports your theory. He may indeed have come to like what he did and wanted to do it again and again hence waiting for dad or another person to show up so he could.

Well there was also the pills. He's asleep actually when they approach him at the airport and I wouldn't be surprised to learn he had taken some of the pills.

There was certianly EITHER A LOT OF rage or pleasure in these killings to use that sort of weapon on 4 people and as gruesom as it was it had to be fuled by a lot of rage or pleasure, maybe both?

Why did he stay at the house after committing the murders? To set up his gruesome seens and take video.
Did he take pictures or videos? I think so
Why the trip to Poorhouse Road? (apparently the murder weapons were found in the house) he got lsot
What about the pills? (I note that another person associated with WIR, Skinny Sick, also was arrested for a violent crime in the same week...bad pillz?) Trying to take something to dull the senses?

Welcome Farmvillian...

Thanks for the response to my questions.

On your first point, we haven't heard any confirmation that he recorded or photographed the scene. We know that media storage devices that MIGHT contain such pictures were taken as evidence. However in the modern era examining computers, phones and electronic media is standard procedure in any serious criminal case.

Based on your name I am guessing you live in town. Do you have any local insight to add?

Why did he stay at the house after committing the murders? To set up his gruesome seens and take video.
Did he take pictures or videos? I think so
Why the trip to Poorhouse Road? (apparently the murder weapons were found in the house) he got lsot

I wonder if he sent off videos and pics of it all to his buddies in the horrorcore community and LE hasnt released those details yet.

I would not be surpirsed.

I wonder if he sent off videos and pics of it all to his buddies in the horrorcore community and LE hasnt released those details yet.

I would not be surpirsed.

I have to imagine these would have already surfaced on the Internet somewhere if this was true...

Then again, maybe they have and we just haven't seen it yet.

I mean, he didn't have a gun and knife is much more difficult to use decisively. Given the circumstances he made the "best" use of the tools he had available.

If he attacked the women in their sleep (and I think he probably attacked at least the girls in their sleep), he could have suffocated them. IMO, bludgeoning is incredibly extreme. With all those drugs he could have spiked their food or drink. IMO, there were other murder methods available to Sam. I think bludgeoning satisfied his rage/pleasure/bloodlust. IMO Sam didn't want anything to do with "easy" deaths, he wanted blood.

I have to imagine these would have already surfaced on the Internet somewhere if this was true...

Then again, maybe they have and we just haven't seen it yet.

If you are Sam dont you at least send a few gruesome pics to the guy Emma was texting with? But yea youd think they would surface by now but LE has had a tight lid on this from day one and almost no national coverage so who knows.

Hello everyone. I've long been fascinated by true crime and found this story duirng its brief appearance on cnn.com. I found this forum and have enjoying what everyone has been adding here. Many thanks to Tapu, Dangrs, Gxm, Ziggy, Claudicci, Nativegrl, Heroine, Pax, and everone else for all your research into this topic. The conversation and speculation has been extremely engaging and has provide me with literally hours and hours of fascinating reading. At any rate, after a long time of lurking I have finally joined this fourm to actively participate in the discussion.

Sure but this is all a moot point as there is little doubt that there is premeditation in this case as it is hard to argue heat of the moment when 3 are dead and a 4th at a later time. Had he stopped after he killed EMMA maybe this would be a succcessful defense but he went from MOM to EMMA to MEL to DAD, alot of thinking and decision making involved in that.

Has this order of deaths been confirmed? I've been wondering if it were the two girls and then the mom, or vice versa.

Has this order of deaths been confirmed? I've been wondering if it were the two girls and then the mom, or vice versa.

No thats not official I was only illustrating my point, I have no idea of the order of the deaths. But that might be a good guess.

No thats not official I was only illustrating my point, I have no idea of the order of the deaths. But that might be a good guess.

I thought so, but wondered if I may have missed something.

Welcome Farmvillian...

Thanks for the response to my questions.

On your first point, we haven't heard any confirmation that he recorded or photographed the scene. We know that media storage devices that MIGHT contain such pictures were taken as evidence. However in the modern era examining computers, phones and electronic media is standard procedure in any serious criminal case.

Based on your name I am guessing you live in town. Do you have any local insight to add?

Well I heard that he is really really sick. Which is obvious. I think we are missing a chunk that will blow us away. We try to keep rationlizing his actions. when really there is no way possible to. I do think he did this in part to advertise for Horrorcore and to become famous. If he video taped a boat going through the water or his hand puppets do you think he could pass taping this? I have not tried to pry any info from local law EF as to respect for them. I know when I have talked about it a wave of sickness goes on in there eyes. I had seen the mother alot, but never seen the father or Emma.
I feel so old as I had not heard of Horrorcore before. I do wonder about the comment about the prophecy coming, although it was posted in March. Prob. just someone talking smack. I talked to someone who was at the preliminary hearing they just had. They said he still had the lil smirk on his face, but he was very polite.They asked if he worked and he said not now. I wonder why his family has not come to visit. If it was my loved one I would be there the next day no matter what. So sad. He chose his path though. I worry when the trial comes because some of the freaks might come to town. I will let you know if I hear anything. Let me know some questions you have and I can see if I can get answers for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PinkParis2052