VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
....when I saw stitchmouths' pics not to be superficial or anything,i didn't think it was him anymore either....
.....and I don't see anything that would suggest people knew before the murders,i think he called people after the murders and I don't think they enjoyed what they heard...to say the least...if anything more comes out i might change my mind but for now i don't think so drama,also native just by looking at raz's "uncensored" pics i'm almost 100% sure she was abused,they didn't invent horror,they were born into it.

You are mistaken claudicici. They had prior knowledge to the murders. You can pick up that Sam was in contact with people about the murders just by paying attention to the news. From what it sounds like he filmed the murder or photographed the dead bodies and sent them to people. Take a wild guess who those people are? Worst case the father would still be alive if those dirtbags didn't sit back and enjoy what happened. That is what pisses me off. They front like they are mourning for those girls. But knew through photos and/or video from that house. He surely didn't send that stuff to Hanna Montana.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/FARM04_20091103-223004/303535/

Any supporting evidence? Last we heard from the mass media the digital media in question was still being examined. No offense, but you have a well known beef with these guys. I am not saying you don't have a valid reason, I am just saying as far as I know the idea that there are videos or images of the carnage currently remains speculation.

Well whoever it was that Emma was texting with that set Sam off, he would be a candidate for a person Sam would send a pic to, if he did send any.

Well if Sick & Raz never made music let's just think that Emma would more then likely be alive along with her Parents..Also Raz was the reason that Emma and Mel met...Mel would be here..and Sick was how Sam was brought into play...They met because of his music.. They are dealing with more stuff then demons I feel.. just pure evilness.. burning bibles on stages, crosses upside down, yelling hail Satan, underage girls on stage topless nude, drugs in hotel rooms along with kids, Raz with her nasty strap on.. makes no sense to me... I do not pitty SKR one bit... They are bad Role Models even for adults yet alone these kids that seem to worship them! PURE TRASH

Drugs in hotel rooms? Are we talking about weed and alcohol here? It seems you know more than you are saying here.

Have you noticed that in many reports, it says that Mark and Debra were "estranged"? They certainly do not seem to have been estranged as they had traveled to Michigan together, for example. "Estranged" implies hostile or at least indifferent aspects to the separation. I'm not under that impression at all--they at least must have been working cooperatively where Emma was concerned.

I think this is just TV talk for "separated but not divorced". We'll need a linguist to confirm my theory though. ;)

Drugs in hotel rooms? Are we talking about weed and alcohol here? It seems you know more than you are saying here.

Anyone at these shows know all about the drugs that are usually in use..it's nothing new for Horrorcore kids... you think they are just happy with weed and alcohol.. think again....

Sorry but I am not related to Raz.. if so I would know her first name and alot more.. :( I am Indian not Spanish Like Raz.. I just became addicted to this case because my ex is an Horrorcore Rapper.

I'm curious, was your ex also into the Satanic/occult aspect or just the horror movie/slasher bit? Because it seems that there is some significant variation on this point with a lot of artists just rapping about killing while some others are are teaching deep occult secrets through the music.

I'm curious, was your ex also into the Satanic/occult aspect or just the horror movie/slasher bit? Because it seems that there is some significant variation on this point with a lot of artists just rapping about killing while some others are are teaching deep occult secrets through the music.

yes he is in a photo with Sick.

Welcome back PiXy. Hope things are going better for you than last time you were around this neck of the woods...

thanks dangrsmind, i been busy with work and real life.

Drama please dont talk crap about me on this msg board, u know my AIM name and are nice to my face dont talk crap about me behind my back.

I havent been posting here or anywhere much lately, i love all u guys!

Keep up the good work with the sluething guys, i been reading for hours! lol

if u listen to Raz's first cd in the intro, she says her real first name many times and Sick comes in and says her first and last name.

Anyone at these shows know all about the drugs that are usually in use..it's nothing new for Horrorcore kids... you think they are just happy with weed and alcohol.. think again....

No no, I haven't been thinking that at all. I have been wondering about meth use for example. Then there is some random girl kissing on smelly Sam at the show that makes me think MDMA might be involved.

And some of the events here seem to indicate the use of PCP possibly. Remembering that rapper Big Lurch smoked PCP then ended up eating some poor girls lungs and standing in the street covered with her blood staring up at the moon.

So now I am extra curious...

Did you ever hear anything from your ex about the making of SickTanick's video "In Tha Name Of" that depicts the four ritual murders?

Uhh No...to be truthful I have not talked to my ex in a year?? I was just shocked that he went to that concert and was in a photo with him... very shocking to me but then again no wonder he is my EX for a reason.. ISSUES I tell you with all of these people..

It really bothers me that they (SKR, Sicktanick, Razakel etc) are luring in easily influenced, slack-parented, often outcasted/bullied/isolated kids. They have created a sort of community/family for them. These kids were trolling the internet while being lonely and misunderstood and stumbled upon this whole scene I imagine. SKR etc. reached out and accepted them, so they clung to it. The way they talk to each other, "I love you, I miss you" when they really don't know each other except through the internet, and then they don't have very many close relationships in real life, shows I think how desperate they are. And Razakel really gives me a bad feeling. I can't explain it, but the way she is befriending and getting much younger people to be part of her little family really creeps me out.

....when I saw stitchmouths' pics not to be superficial or anything,i didn't think it was him anymore either....
.....and I don't see anything that would suggest people knew before the murders,i think he called people after the murders and I don't think they enjoyed what they heard...to say the least...if anything more comes out i might change my mind but for now i don't think so drama,also native just by looking at raz's "uncensored" pics i'm almost 100% sure she was abused,they didn't invent horror,they were born into it.

So Emma was Born into it with her Dad being a Pastor and Mom a Professor?
I had to ask you that question because you said " they didn't invent horror, they were born into it." I think that is false I once enjoyed Horrorcore Music myself...Recorded Two Songs... I come from a middle class family...No Abuse on my part what so ever.. and I doubt Emma had any going on.. but Thank God I out grew that type of music... maybe what got me interested into that the music was me feeling like I fitted in a place.. was an easy way to make friends and to feel like you are somebody.. I will admit I was nothing but a Loser who thought I hated God at that time like most people that play that crap..

It really bothers me that they (SKR, Sicktanick, Razakel etc) are luring in easily influenced, slack-parented, often outcasted/bullied/isolated kids. They have created a sort of community/family for them. These kids were trolling the internet while being lonely and misunderstood and stumbled upon this whole scene I imagine. SKR etc. reached out and accepted them, so they clung to it. The way they talk to each other, "I love you, I miss you" when they really don't know each other except through the internet, and then they don't have very many close relationships in real life, shows I think how desperate they are. And Razakel really gives me a bad feeling. I can't explain it, but the way she is befriending and getting much younger people to be part of her little family really creeps me out.

Others have commented on this use of language before as being reminiscent of the Manson Family, but I think it is really much more as you describe here. They actually feel that this is their family in some way. Amusingly to me, the horrorcore kids seem to me to much more "touchy feely" in their online postings than the supposedly PLURred out raver kids I know.

...I always suspected the guy emma was exchanging messages with is sinister,he seems the most deeply affected by all of this

...I always suspected the guy emma was exchanging messages with is sinister,he seems the most deeply affected by all of this

Or possibly because Sam sent him the pictures to prove what he had done? Apparently Synnister didn't believe him immediately and had to be convinced that Sam wasn't kidding around. That doesn't mean he was involved with Emma and IIRC there is a girl called "Luz" that I had assumed was his girlfriend since she posted on his MySpace after he decided to leave WIR. Another WIR rapper also decided to stop making horrorcore after these events...can't remember his name right at the moment.

I had to ask you that question because you said " they didn't invent horror, they were born into it." I think that is false I once enjoyed Horrorcore Music myself...Recorded Two Songs... I come from a middle class family...No Abuse on my part what so ever.. and I doubt Emma had any going on.. but Thank God I out grew that type of music... maybe what got me interested into that the music was me feeling like I fitted in a place.. was an easy way to make friends and to feel like you are somebody.. I will admit I was nothing but a Loser who thought I hated God at that time like most people that play that crap..

You shouldn't judge yourself so harshly.

One thing that is interesting to me how many of the horrorcore kids were seem to have been raised in religious households or come from very strict religious backgrounds. Is this your background as well?

Exactly. Which is why it would lure in people susceptable (sp??) to that. Sam-the bullied outcast who's parents ignored him. Emma-Troubled, isolated young teen girl whose parents were splitting up.

I don't feel that Razakel is this way though. She really seems to be the ringleader of it all, even more than Shrim mabye? So she is so self-assured, the queen *advertiser censored* etc...why is she luring in these kids, friending them on myspace, then IMing, talking on the phone, etc, then they have this festival that they all flock to...it is disturbing to me.

Some people may respect and enjoy the music (not my taste at all, but to each his own) but the ones who are so deeply entrenched into it, "promoting" it, being BFF's w/ Shrim and Razakel...that is what disturbs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli