VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
and i'm thinking

"On the outside, an average human being (here is where we hear oh this isn't the sam we know)
On the inside, so sick, twisted, obscene"
and
"Walking alone in the dark thinking you gonna see me stalking from behind oh what a mistake"

I just keep thinking, maybe i'm so totally off on what I think happened. Maybe this WAS planned all along. They didn't see it coming. plus, he say's "it's the best feeling watching your last breath"

He's just so disturbed :(

Nice job on the transcriptions and thanks for the important contribution, we needed these lyrics as part of our investigation. This may be the only place on the web where they are transcribed from what I see.

so do we know HOW long ago these songs were written?

Correct me if i'm wrong,
it was 3 paper towels?
Sharpies?

From my writing experience, it's just enough to get out 3 verses and a hook...

just saying...

Ok so we have those six PLUS I KILL PEOPLE FOR REAL. I think I kill people for real is the one where he says "I just want you to know youre not the only one, Ive killed before, I kill people for real and I kill them real slow."

I THINK "I Kill People for Real" is just the EP title and not a song title. The "I Kill People for Real" video on youtube is a promotional bit with a medley of all the songs from the record.

Still workin' on Sick Minds Think Alike. You guys are right. I hadn't checked much of the actual music out but this stuff is pretty lame.

The boy has no talent at all from what I can see, just straight up disturbed in the head.

He isnt a confrontational type, youre right, he will get you from behind like the coward he is.

I'll post the lyrics for Murderous Rage in the AM after I review them a few more times.

In the mean time, one thing that is interesting about both of these songs is that they include specific details of crimes that don't match the Farmville homicide. For example, in The Voices the protagonist knocks out his victim, then drags them into a truck, and later tortures and kills them. The victim is buried in the protagonist's yard in the end. In Murderous Rage our hero uses a knife for his deadly attack and then tries to dispose of a body by putting the remains in the back of his car in a black plastic bag wrapped in a sheet. In Murderous Rage, the protagonist specifically talks about disposing of the bodies before they rot, something Sam apparently didn't try to do in real life.

Are these just fantasies or do they refer to actual events? There are some specific descriptions of details here, i.e. the blood leaking out of the plastic bag wrapped in a sheet, that really make me wonder if these songs aren't based on previous murders.

I'd really like to see what's in that notebook.
One newspaper report I read said that noone was home but there was a truck with crossbones on the back glass in the driveway. Refering to Sam's home in California. He sings about a truck.

I totally agree with you. He was too calm as if he had done it before....plus there are things he did that makes me believe he knew exactly what he was doing and what he had done.

The boy has no talent at all from what I can see, just straight up disturbed in the head.

He isnt a confrontational type, youre right, he will get you from behind like the coward he is.

Indeed the meek and mild funny jokester boy everyone says they knew. Yet he absorbed all the hits and insults and internalized him. He was too spineless to take anyone on and thus let the building rage simmer and seethe inside of him. And then it exploded. Or perhaps it leaked out first, into a plan, and then exploded. I'm not sure if it was an instantaneous snap or a slow burn, like a fuse (premeditation within a few hours or within a single hour). He at least had to go find himself a maul or a ball peen hammer. . .

Marysville Washington seems like a nice place to visit.

Apparently Ted Bundy and the Green River Killer liked it too.

"In February 1975, California's Department of Justice issued a confidential report stating that fourteen unsolved murders in the past three years had been committed by a single man. Six victims had been found near Santa Rosa, in Sonoma County; five were found in San Francisco, with one each in Redding, Marysville, and Monterey.

...all the victims killed in Washington were ultimately linked to the "Ted" case, credited to Theodore Bundy. (Research into Bundy's movements has exonerated him from all involvement in the California murders.)"

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkillers/C/CALIFORNIA_OCCULT_murders.php

"Tammie Liles, 16, Marysville, WA, runaway, found April 23, 1985, near a golf course in Tualatin, OR. Liles was a prostitute, last seen in downtown at Third Avenue and Pine Street in Seattle on June 9, 1983."

http://karisable.com/grevilocaor.htm

I THINK "I Kill People for Real" is just the EP title and not a song title. The "I Kill People for Real" video on youtube is a promotional bit with a medley of all the songs from the record.

Still workin' on Sick Minds Think Alike. You guys are right. I hadn't checked much of the actual music out but this stuff is pretty lame.

I think it still remains speculation as to whether he created this title for the EP or someone else added it later. There is some evidence that the image created for the EP "cover" wasn't created by Sam. FWIW.

One newspaper report I read said that noone was home but there was a truck with crossbones on the back glass in the driveway. Refering to Sam's home in California. He sings about a truck.

I totally agree with you. He was too calm as if he had done it before....plus there are things he did that makes me believe he knew exactly what he was doing and what he had done.

In my song, (well his song, to creepy not to point that out!!) he say's leaving a body in an alley way,

basically run up from behind, put a knife to someones throat, make them think he's playing? then stab over and over and over and talk about cannibalism. So. anything like that happenenin to anyones knowledge in CA?

o0o almost hit the submit reply button to soon.

Do we know how often he jumped on planes to meet women (girls) all the way across the US?

6 - Sick Minds Think Alike ft. DSK and Skinny Sick

this is the guy that was arrested in Georgia on a violent offense just a few days after the murders, correct??

IF (a big if) there was an accomplice, I think it would be him.

this is the guy that was arrested in Georgia on a violent offense just a few days after the murders, correct??

IF (a big if) there was an accomplice, I think it would be him.

This is actually the first connection I have seen between Sam and Skinny Sick, interesting indeed.

ok, well, on the song I transcribed has something about coming after Killa and Slash. Any idea who slash is? do I already know and just forgot?

ok, well, on the song I transcribed has something about coming after Killa and Slash. Any idea who slash is? do I already know and just forgot?

Havent heard of a slash yet but I am sure there has to be a slash somewhere, what kind of horrorcore group would be without their own slash.

Sam was in Washington VISITING Killa satan, an older grandmother in to horrorcore along with PREACHA and SYNIISTER. Preacha is the big fat dude we see with Sam at the cemetary when they turn the crosses upsidedown in many pictures.

Havent heard of a slash yet but I am sure there has to be a slash somewhere, what kind of horrorcore group would be without their own slash.

Sam was in Washington VISITING Killa satan, an older grandmother in to horrorcore along with PREACHA and SYNIISTER. Preacha is the big fat dude we see with Sam at the cemetary when they turn the crosses upsidedown in many pictures.

Thanks. Just odd how in the song he specifically calls out "Killa and Slash" but of course, there are probably many, many, MANY killer and slash's in that genre, you are right about that. :(

"dad is saying I'm never gonna stop"....at almost 3 minutes into the song...

Well, I listened to it. And so did Asa. 10 yr olds have good ears. (bad mommy, bad!)

We both think it says, "And still dad say I'm never gonna stop."

Now I forget why we even cared.

Well here goes. I did my best but sometimes I just couldn't figure out what the hell they are saying. My best guesses and/or doubts as to what I think I heard are parenthetical and in boldface. Skinny Sick says his name is "Mike" (did we know this yet?) and DSK, according to his MySpace page, is "Signed to Wicked Intent Records as a producer."

http://www.myspace.com/dskhorror

Sick Minds Think Alike

Chorus:

We kill, we die, its true
What?
Sick Minds Think Alike

(repeat)

DSK: (At least I think its DSK here though, if so, he refers to himself in the third person in his last stanza)

I’m a pimple on the dick
Of the music industry
Hate me or love me I know you feelin’ (high?)
I’m a Southern boy but don’t you call me a hick *****
My mind is so sick suckin’ blood like a tick

I’m agnostic but I’m still (rude?) when I (spit/spin?) this
Call me Jehovah so you can all be a witness
The Skinny Sick, the lunatic
Syko Sam, *advertiser censored*
Way to smackdown bam

What do you know about this?
You don’t know about this
(Recent killin’ stint and also murderous/Recent killin’ stint boss is so murderous?)
Yes we gonna murder this
When we (spinning/spitting?) wicked (boss?)
A verbal *advertiser censored***in’ (and/damn?) leave you with some wicked scars

Damn,
What you gonna do to prepare for the attack
With three sick killas (slaying/slinging?) axes at your back
Homie DSK hit a dyke with a spike
But its alright cause sick minds think alike

(chorus x 2)

Syko Sam:

I hate this world and I can’t stop this feeling
Everyday I wake up I resort to the killin’
First stab you a couple times and I watch your body twitch
Then I’ll leave you stranded and helpless in a *advertiser censored***n’ ditch

Of course I always love to see that blood spray
But I also like to drink the blood just like DSK
Once I got you in my sight you’ll never get away
Always dreamin’ about bodies dismembered and (dis?) decayed

I’m a sick **** and of course I know this
On your grave is where I’m at takin’ a piss
To everyone, and whom this may concern
I burn the bodies and keep the ashes in an urn

You wanna know how I get away scot-free
And all the reasons why they will never ever stop me?
Let me explain, wait a minute, psyche
I’m sure you already know this cause sick minds think alike

(chorus x 2)

Skinny Sick:

Yeah check this out:

My Momma kinda funny and she used to cut your throat
I ain’t playin’ cause my cousin gotta body in his boat
Some say I’m dope like my brothers reckon at Wicked Intent
I’m the *advertiser censored***n’ reason Syko Sam likes the (Sodomite’s Kiss?) right

My name is Mike but you can call me Skinny Sick
Sick minds think alike maybe cause we (?????)
DSK lets the (place/play?) screamin’ in (peace/piece?) makes you say
What’s the day, Dr. Dre, (?????) I’m sprayin’ bullets
Got you (????????) cutters watch ‘em bleed across the floor
Jake the Ripper’s my cousin lookin’ out for dirty *advertiser censored*
Manson had it right when he said one day you *advertiser censored***rs will pay
Cause then the terrorists attacked in the USA

And now the FBI is scopin’ my ****
Disposin’ 50 *advertiser censored***n’ people before they break in my crib
They threw me across the floor ask me who do I like
I told 'em my sick junkies because we all think alike *****

(chorus x 2)

Staff online