VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes it was in Marysville, Washington, he stayed at the home of a lady who is part of that whole community, her name is Killa Satan, she is the one who wrote that Sam was like a son to her.

http://www.myspace.com/satanikslave

She has a lot of pics on her myspace of Sam from that trip.

l_235a38e2bc3148e1b8f72343546d6104.jpg

....there's that dark patch of hair again,at least we know it's not blood now....

Well, I listened to it. And so did Asa. 10 yr olds have good ears. (bad mommy, bad!)

We both think it says, "And still dad say I'm never gonna stop."

Now I forget why we even cared.

The song describes the protagonist's father as knowing he was going to kill. In real life Sam's father didn't want him to go to Virginia for an unknown reason and told him not to come back home if he went.

Havent heard of a slash yet but I am sure there has to be a slash somewhere, what kind of horrorcore group would be without their own slash.

Sam was in Washington VISITING Killa satan, an older grandmother in to horrorcore along with PREACHA and SYNIISTER. Preacha is the big fat dude we see with Sam at the cemetary when they turn the crosses upsidedown in many pictures.

"Killa" also just refers to anyone that's into horrorcore though.

Holy moly can we put Sam on that ferry that day?

I don't think we know exactly when those photos were taken and I don't know whether this is even the right ferry.

The video was uploaded on July 3rd.

....I can't see Sam having killed before and not having been caught....
....he would have told people if he did it before...I just don't see it.

Ok this image was last modified on 6/20 so I think Sam's trip to the area must have been earlier than I originally hypothesized.

l_76e433abb93349ff9f6b5372389c6c61.png

Modify Date 2009:06:20 18:56:38
4 months, 22 days, 20 hours, 8 minutes, 16 seconds ago

Well here goes. I did my best but sometimes I just couldn't figure out what the hell they are saying. My best guesses and/or doubts as to what I think I heard are parenthetical and in boldface. Skinny Sick says his name is "Mike" (did we know this yet?) and DSK, according to his MySpace page, is "Signed to Wicked Intent Records as a producer."

http://www.myspace.com/dskhorror

Sick Minds Think Alike

Chorus:

We kill, we die, its true
What?
Sick Minds Think Alike

(repeat)

DSK: (At least I think its DSK here though, if so, he refers to himself in the third person in his last stanza)

I’m a pimple on the dick
Of the music industry
Hate me or love me I know you feelin’ (high?)
I’m a Southern boy but don’t you call me a hick *****
My mind is so sick suckin’ blood like a tick

I’m agnostic but I’m still (rude?) when I (spit/spin?) this
Call me Jehovah so you can all be a witness
The Skinny Sick, the lunatic
Syko Sam, *advertiser censored*
Way to smackdown bam

What do you know about this?
You don’t know about this
(Recent killin’ stint and also murderous/Recent killin’ stint boss is so murderous?)
Yes we gonna murder this
When we (spinning/spitting?) wicked (boss?)
A verbal *advertiser censored***in’ (and/damn?) leave you with some wicked scars

Damn,
What you gonna do to prepare for the attack
With three sick killas (slaying/slinging?) axes at your back
Homie DSK hit a dyke with a spike
But its alright cause sick minds think alike

(chorus x 2)

Syko Sam:

I hate this world and I can’t stop this feeling
Everyday I wake up I resort to the killin’
First stab you a couple times and I watch your body twitch
Then I’ll leave you stranded and helpless in a *advertiser censored***n’ ditch

Of course I always love to see that blood spray
But I also like to drink the blood just like DSK
Once I got you in my sight you’ll never get away
Always dreamin’ about bodies dismembered and (dis?) decayed

I’m a sick **** and of course I know this
On your grave is where I’m at takin’ a piss
To everyone, and whom this may concern
I burn the bodies and keep the ashes in an urn

You wanna know how I get away scot-free
And all the reasons why they will never ever stop me?
Let me explain, wait a minute, psyche
I’m sure you already know this cause sick minds think alike

(chorus x 2)

Skinny Sick:

Yeah check this out:

My Momma kinda funny and she used to cut your throat
I ain’t playin’ cause my cousin gotta body in his boat
Some say I’m dope like my brothers reckon at Wicked Intent
I’m the *advertiser censored***n’ reason Syko Sam likes the (Sodomite’s Kiss?) right

My name is Mike but you can call me Skinny Sick
Sick minds think alike maybe cause we (?????)
DSK lets the (place/play?) screamin’ in (peace/piece?) makes you say
What’s the day, Dr. Dre, (?????) I’m sprayin’ bullets
Got you (????????) cutters watch ‘em bleed across the floor
Jake the Ripper’s my cousin lookin’ out for dirty *advertiser censored*
Manson had it right when he said one day you *advertiser censored***rs will pay
Cause then the terrorists attacked in the USA

And now the FBI is scopin’ my ****
Disposin’ 50 *advertiser censored***n’ people before they break in my crib
They threw me across the floor ask me who do I like
I told 'em my sick junkies because we all think alike *****

(chorus x 2)

Excellent job bro!

....there's that dark patch of hair again,at least we know it's not blood now....

Looks like a patch with too much hair gel or mousse or something perhaps. Where that kid learned to do his hair is beyond me, thats the worst haircut I have ever seen, he needs to slick that **** back not forward, and look like a real man lol.

....I can't see Sam having killed before and not having been caught....
....he would have told people if he did it before...I just don't see it.

Fair enough. I think this theory is highly speculative at the very least, but there are some things here in his song lyrics that make me wonder...

Claudicici I noticed you said your english isnt very good although I think it is fine, but does that mean you speak another language and learned english later or something, what are you?

Ok this image was last modified on 6/20 so I think Sam's trip to the area must have been earlier than I originally hypothesized.

l_76e433abb93349ff9f6b5372389c6c61.png

Modify Date 2009:06:20 18:56:38
4 months, 22 days, 20 hours, 8 minutes, 16 seconds ago

Yes but she said he was there for TWO WEEKS and isnt our missing person from the ferry around JULY 1st according to the article you posted I think, so this definitely puts him there at that time.

Looks like a patch with too much hair gel or mousse or something perhaps. Where that kid learned to do his hair is beyond me, thats the worst haircut I have ever seen, he needs to slick that **** back not forward, and look like a real man lol.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about his hair. What's with that little piece on the side that's longer than the rest. Why not just cut that off?

Well, I listened to it. And so did Asa. 10 yr olds have good ears. (bad mommy, bad!)

We both think it says, "And still dad say I'm never gonna stop."

Now I forget why we even cared.

Before we get hung up on the Dad reference, could it be "day" as in they?

I her dat. ya know.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about his hair. What's with that little piece on the side that's longer than the rest. Why not just cut that off?

ROFL yea that litte stray straggly piece is irritating the **** out of me hehe.

Claudicici I noticed you said your english isnt very good although I think it is fine, but does that mean you speak another language and learned english later or something, what are you?

Italiana, fratello mio.

Before we get hung up on the Dad reference, could it be "day" as in they?

I her dat. ya know.

Oo, Zig, I think that is more likely. Fits the sounds that everyone is hearing differently, too.

Heroine- just wanted to jump in and say welcome back. I was calling your name when we got the info. that Rimer was giving a presentation in Farmville - Sun., Nov. 15 at 2 p.m. at Farmville United Methodist Church.

Peacegurl is going. I was hoping you might be a nosey as I am and go have tea and cookies with the crowd and gather some intel from the locals. Although much of the chatter will be rumor, you never know what you might discover.

Ha, between the two of you, you could probably school Rimer about Horrorcore :) (and with thanks to dangrsmind and Paximus and their occult interpretations).

Maybe some of those folks live out on Poorhouse road or know someone who does? I would like to know how long Sam was out there driving around between the time someone noticed, called and then an officer arrived.

It seems to me he didn't just take a wrong turn and then turn around and start to backtrack. Anyone?

I didn't know about the presentation. Thanks for telling me about it. I might just have to go and "school" him on what he thinks he knows and I'll tell them you guys sent me! I will also mention that dangrsmind and Paximus knows more than he does.....AND that he needs to take a class from you guys on interpretations.

I'm german i've been here for a long time and we take english since 5th grade but it's still harder to listen to another language than reading it just as it's easier for me to write than to speak...I guess i can write without an accent,lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back