VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so do we know HOW long ago these songs were written?

Correct me if i'm wrong,
it was 3 paper towels?
Sharpies?

From my writing experience, it's just enough to get out 3 verses and a hook...

just saying...

Yes, we know it was recorded some time before the killings.

Edited to say: Do you actually think he produced and recorded rap songs after the killings on Emma's home computer? Please tell me you don't think this.

I think it still remains speculation as to whether he created this title for the EP or someone else added it later. There is some evidence that the image created for the EP "cover" wasn't created by Sam. FWIW.

Not only is there evidence, but it's pretty clear and convincing. The words "I kill People for real" were added in a different font. This was promotion of Syko Sam after he'd been arrested.

In my song, (well his song, to creepy not to point that out!!) he say's leaving a body in an alley way,

basically run up from behind, put a knife to someones throat, make them think he's playing? then stab over and over and over and talk about cannibalism. So. anything like that happenenin to anyones knowledge in CA?

o0o almost hit the submit reply button to soon.

Do we know how often he jumped on planes to meet women (girls) all the way across the US?

Considering this time his father told him not to come back if he jumped on a plane to meet a girl, I would say not often.

I really hope you're not implying that Sam killed someone on the public ferry without anyone noticing.

Looks like a patch with too much hair gel or mousse or something perhaps. Where that kid learned to do his hair is beyond me, thats the worst haircut I have ever seen, he needs to slick that **** back not forward, and look like a real man lol.

He clearly has a receding hairline though. Poor ginger.

Yes but she said he was there for TWO WEEKS and isnt our missing person from the ferry around JULY 1st according to the article you posted I think, so this definitely puts him there at that time.

Come on.

Hey Heroine - I hope you do go! Gotta Represent with Peacegurl.

I have such a morbid curiosity, I would be driving by to see if anything was up, or taking photos of the backyard from that field or talking to the neighbors about what they saw of Sam during that time or if they saw Mark arrive that day. Mark did arrive in the afternoon-ish, so you'd think someone would have seen him.

Did the neighbors see the police activity? Did they see Mel's Dad lingering for hours?

My curious mind is working on what's up in Farmville.

Why were lights on in the Kelly home at night I wonder?

I imagine it is still a crime scene or has it been cleared?

How do the utilities get paid when you're gone?

Will that house ever sell?

That 18 year old girlfriend of Emma's, Keri Frank - she probably knows a lot more I'd think, about what Emma actually thought of Sam once she met him IRL. She's the one with the glasses who was in the videos with Emma on youtube when they were baked and also driving in the car. She claims to also be "bi" (saw a comment on a myspace).

http://www.myspace.com/twittysyko

http://www.myspace.com/carriefrank

In her Sicktanick shirt during a photoshoot...

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/l_1c88e554141a4d6e9f9dbe543d6ebda9

She was also present at Emma's funeral.

piXy - know anything about her?
She has been raised by a single father, who has given his all to taking care of her and her brother. No mother figure at all. She went to school with Em. She was rejected by others because of her family situation. Her dad is a farmer, who was close to death about a year or so ago. He also is an awsome music maker. He plays Rock.

By the way this child lives on Route 307, Sam was not near her. He would have passed her house to get to Richmond.

Someone did disappear off of a public ferry...No one knows what happened to them.

Maybe it wasn't just sam alone, that time, if it occurred at all. Maybe thats where he got the idea from?

Not only is there evidence, but it's pretty clear and convincing. The words "I kill People for real" were added in a different font. This was promotion of Syko Sam after he'd been arrested.

Right, you might recall I was the one that pointed out the distortion due to improper resizing originally which I felt was a simple to correct problem and unlikely for him to leave in an image given his graphics expertise.

However, despite the convincing evidence, there is no way to say for sure who made that image.

Someone did disappear off of a public ferry...No one knows what happened to them.

That article says a Bicycle was found. Not that someone disappeared. A bike left on a ferry is not conclusive evidence that someone even went missing, much less that Sam killed someone on this ferry, in public, in front of numerous of his acquaintances. He was also there in July, I believe, and if they were suspending the search on July 1st, that means the person that may have disappeared would have done so at the end of June.

His father may have said that because he had done it before, maybe more than once.

Why then has no one associated with Sam said anything about him flying around to meet other girls? You'd think that would be notable that he did that before after he flew out to meet a girl and then killed her and her family.

Why then has no one associated with Sam said anything about him flying around to meet other girls? You'd think that would be notable that he did that before after he flew out to meet a girl and then killed her and her family.
I agree, you would think someone would say something. But then again why was his father angry, why would he tell him not to come back. Something made his father angry.

What? He was "too calm"? How do you know this? How could you possibly know how calm he was while he committed this crime?

"There are things he did that makes me believe he knew exactly what he was doing"? Such as?
OMG.....he was too calm with police, the taxi driver, tow truck driver, the manager at Huddle House, the employees at Sheeztz, Dairy queen, Kroger. It was a crime that did not seem to bother him. He lived with dead people, wore the odor of death on his clothes, he cleaned up blood, walked the streets of Farmville, tried to make friends with college kids by smoking in the areas kids smoke in. He knew what he was doing. He was trying to cover his tracks until he could get back to California.

And.....Yes, there are little things I do not care to share. ~Smiles~ Sorry

Farmville is a small town, where plp know each other.....especially the older crowd. I guess I fit in to that crowd.

If Sam was involved, I think the person wouldn't have just disappeared. Sam really isn't that subtle. I'm sure there would be plenty of blood and gore and bad lyrics to be found.

I agree, you would think someone would say something. But then again why was his father angry, why would he tell him not to come back. Something made his father angry.

Maybe father was angry because he knew the girl was underage.. that would make me upset if I was a parent..

OMG.....he was too calm with police, the taxi driver, tow truck driver, the manager at Huddle House, the employees at Sheeztz, Dairy queen, Kroger. It was a crime that did not seem to bother him. He lived with dead people, wore the odor of death on his clothes, he cleaned up blood, walked the streets of Farmville, tried to make friends with college kids by smoking in the areas kids smoke in. He knew what he was doing. He was trying to cover his tracks until he could get back to California.

And.....Yes, there are little things I do not care to share. ~Smiles~ Sorry

You can say there are things you don't care to share, but that doesn't mean anything for our purposes. Insinuating that he's more culpable than he is without evidence is just speculation.

The conversations with the police, tow truck driver and taxi cab drivers were significantly after the murders. Same with the Huddle House and sheetz employees.

Also, we don't know how he was at the Kroger or the Dairy queen. No employee from Kroger or Dairy Queen has commented about this in any new source yet. Also, I've not heard anything confirming he "cleaned up blood". Nor anything about him making " friends with college kids by smoking in the areas kids smoke in". Why haven't any of these college kids come forward and spoken to the media yet? And, looking at the time line, if he killed the girls on tuesday night, and left the place thursday night, where would he have had all these time to socialize? Or even learn where these hangout places are?

I'm questioning this because he certainly wouldn't be considered economical or even collected in his killings. He made all sorts of mistakes. The reason why the case is so interesting is because of all the bizarre things he did. He was sloppy.

Edited to say: I'm sorry for sounding harsh, as that's not my intention and I love the local input in this case. But you and I and everyone knows that in small towns rumors run rampant : and often they're unsubstantiated.

Maybe father was angry because he knew the girl was underage.. that would make me upset if I was a parent..

Good point. Also, maybe he though internet dating was stupid and spending all your money to fly out to see someone you never met was a waste.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE
Back