VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good point. Also, maybe he though internet dating was stupid and spending all your money to fly out to see someone you never met was a waste.

yup like the old saying says "A father's words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house. " in this case he burned Sam's....

You can say there are things you don't care to share, but that doesn't mean anything for our purposes. Insinuating that he's more culpable than he is without evidence is just speculation.

The conversations with the police, tow truck driver and taxi cab drivers were significantly after the murders. Same with the Huddle House and sheetz employees.

Also, we don't know how he was at the Kroger or the Dairy queen. No employee from Kroger or Dairy Queen has commented about this in any new source yet. Also, I've not heard anything confirming he "cleaned up blood". Nor anything about him making " friends with college kids by smoking in the areas kids smoke in". Why haven't any of these college kids come forward and spoken to the media yet? And, looking at the time line, if he killed the girls on tuesday night, and left the place thursday night, where would he have had all these time to socialize? Or even learn where these hangout places are?

I'm questioning this because he certainly wouldn't be considered economical or even collected in his killings. He made all sorts of mistakes. The reason why the case is so interesting is because of all the bizarre things he did. He was sloppy.

Edited to say: I'm sorry for sounding harsh, as that's not my intention and I love the local input in this case. But you and I and everyone knows that in small towns rumors run rampant : and often they're unsubstantiated.
I understand your point....so sorry; I can not give you the answers you would like to hear. So I guess it is better that I just refrain from commenting on unreported facts. I promise you will not hear another word from me unless it is written in black and white from a news site that you can read.

But I will give you this example...2 girls killed their parents, both got out of jail a few years later, got married, had children, committed suicide, they were buried . I can walk you to their graves. A handful of people knew about it. Jen jumped from a bridge to her death, and her stepsister, Barbara, hung herself. Ask the people this web site from Farmville if they knew they were dead and buried or even if they knew they were out of prison less on if they had babies? The officials at the courthouse knew, the funeral director, the people at the local paper knew.....but it was not blasted in our local paper. ~S~ like I was saying, it is a small town. I do not mean this as personal attack; I am just trying to tell you the good ole boys live. No offense. ~Smiles~ Oh, and by the way, the local papers are not all on the web.

Here are the names of the local papers: The Charlotte Gazette, the Appomattox Times, The Blackstone Courier Record, the Crewe Burkeville Journal and The Farmville Herald just to name a few. If they come up on the web, most will only give you a few lines of the story.
Fact: The home that the murder took place in originally belonged to the publisher of one of these papers. He built it from scratch. Just a fun fact.

That article says a Bicycle was found. Not that someone disappeared. A bike left on a ferry is not conclusive evidence that someone even went missing, much less that Sam killed someone on this ferry, in public, in front of numerous of his acquaintances. He was also there in July, I believe, and if they were suspending the search on July 1st, that means the person that may have disappeared would have done so at the end of June.

I didn't say Sam killed them. Most people that forget a car or a bike on a ferry would go back for it. However the fact that they didn't doesn't mean they are dead. A woman recently left her car on the same ferry. She was bipolar and off her medication...

yup like the old saying says "A father's words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house. " in this case he burned Sam's....

Not to be a party pooper, but we don't really know what Sam's dad did or didn't say. The argument here is about what amounts to an unsubstantiated rumor in the first place.

If Sam was involved, I think the person wouldn't have just disappeared. Sam really isn't that subtle. I'm sure there would be plenty of blood and gore and bad lyrics to be found.

I think the point was that his existing "bad lyrics" could be interpreted as describing previously committed murders. There's no evidence to support this theory at the present time other than perhaps the lyrics themselves.

I missed where it was written that Sam's Dad did not want him to come to Va. Can anyone tell me how we learned that?
I think you have to have a thick skin to take part in this thread. My skin is pretty thin, so I am going to be a party pooper D and go to bed. It is getting close to the time for me to turn into a pumpkin. ~S~ Nite ppl

I missed where it was written that Sam's Dad did not want him to come to Va. Can anyone tell me how we learned that?
I think you have to have a thick skin to take part in this thread. My skin is pretty thin, so I am going to be a party pooper D and go to bed. It is getting close to the time for me to turn into a pumpkin. ~S~ Nite ppl

piXy posted it somewhere on here, she said "I do know Sam was excited about going to VA to meet Emma because I spoke with him often in the days leading up to it and I also know his parents refused to take him to the airport and his dad told him if he went to VA dont bother coming back."

I understand your point....so sorry; I can not give you the answers you would like to hear. So I guess it is better that I just refrain from commenting on unreported facts. I promise you will not hear another word from me unless it is written in black and white from a news site that you can read.

But I will give you this example...2 girls killed their parents, both got out of jail a few years later, got married, had children, committed suicide, they were buried . I can walk you to their graves. A handful of people knew about it. Jen jumped from a bridge to her death, and her stepsister, Barbara, hung herself. Ask the people this web site from Farmville if they knew they were dead and buried or even if they knew they were out of prison less on if they had babies? The officials at the courthouse knew, the funeral director, the people at the local paper knew.....but it was not blasted in our local paper. ~S~ like I was saying, it is a small town. I do not mean this as personal attack; I am just trying to tell you the good ole boys live. No offense. ~Smiles~ Oh, and by the way, the local papers are not all on the web.

Nah, my point isn't that you shouldnt give info, I'm just concerned when its conclusory. Your info is not only interesting, it's vital to our discussion. However, to say he was too calm and therefore must have killed before steps over a line a bit. Get what I'm saying? I like your rumors, but when they become facts that we then suppose other facts from, I get concerned.

Everyone, even Sam, deserves an advocate. He's entitled to the benefit of the doubt.

I didn't say Sam killed them. Most people that forget a car or a bike on a ferry would go back for it. However the fact that they didn't doesn't mean they are dead. A woman recently left her car on the same ferry. She was bipolar and off her medication...

Yeah, but your juxtaposition implied it. The difference between a bike and a car is huge, btw.

PiXy posted this on another board. Start here: Four People Murdered in VA College Town #3 - Page 37 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Yeah, but your juxtaposition implied it. The difference between a bike and a car is huge, btw.

The authorities were concerned enough to have the coast guard search the waters in case someone had fallen overboard. They used a helicopter to search in fact. So yeah...

The authorities were concerned enough to have the coast guard search the waters in case someone had fallen overboard. They used a helicopter to search in fact. So yeah...

Which is probably standard protocol. Also, the times don't line up well and the fact that Sam would have been with several other people negates the theory that he randomly killed someone on the ferry. I don't think Syniister would have been down with first degree murder on their little vacation. Also, no body. He took a video of the coast guard in what might have been the search we're discussing.

Which is probably standard protocol. Also, the times don't line up well and the fact that Sam would have been with several other people negates the theory that he randomly killed someone on the ferry. I don't think Syniister would have been down with first degree murder on their little vacation. Also, no body. He took a video of the coast guard in what might have been the search we're discussing.

Again, I don't really think he threw anyone overboard.

In addition to their little yachting adventure, with or without missing passengers, the WIR crew and Sam had a fun little family vacation. They also visited a former military base reported to be haunted, the lighthouse used in the movie The Ring, and of course the now infamous graveyard where Sam desecrated a marine's grave.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ring_(2002_film)
http://www.aisling.net/artfest/04/ghosts.htm

l_aac34e6924304fa78bb30e2bdea8700e.jpg

The officials at the courthouse knew, the funeral director, the people at the local paper knew.....but it was not blasted in our local paper. ~S~ like I was saying, it is a small town.

And from Andres: "But you and I and everyone knows that in small towns rumors run rampant : and often they're unsubstantiated."

(I haven't figured out how to quote multiple posts yet. . .)

My thoughts on this: I've lived and worked in the metropolitan Washington D.C. Tons of people, strangers, beltways, malls, and traffic. But for the past 5 years I've lived in a tiny (and I mean tiny) little town in the Sierra Nevada mountains. I currently work in a very publicly social atmosphere and literally know most of the town. People tell you things, things you didn't even want to know, about other people. Quite often there is more than enough evidence to know these nasty little skeletons are actually true. But, like Peace Gurl said, it sure as Hell isn't being published in the paper. But again, as Andres mentioned there are tons of untrue rumors in a small town (like, for example, the local high school girl busted for possession of a tiny amount of pot -- by the end of the day people were saying she was busted for being a meth dealer).
So both points are valid. I understand that facts are facts, and need to be verified, but the locals often know more than the story being told and it isn't always just rumors. While it is ethically important to keep this in mind. we are all, at this point, engaging in healthy speculation in the absence of any new information. Not much more is likely to come out until Sam's first court appearance in January. But isn't it fun? As long as we don't get too far off the rails!?

It was a stabbing. FWIW.

I think PiXy may be able to elaborate.

I agree. I hope she is willing to do so. I imagine she if probably walking a pretty thin line between two worlds right now.

Sam visited Marysville Washington in July 2009 and rode on a ferry where Killa Satan photographed a coast guard boat.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=4631476&albumID=2638719&imageID=60790569

On this photo http://tinyurl.com/yhf7q64 I wanted to point out that he has his hair all smushed down (that's a highly technical term!), and thickened on the side, much like we saw in the arrest video where we were thinking it was ewww stuff.

And this photo http://tinyurl.com/yhf7q64 is labeled "Syn" so I'm assuming it's our ole' buddy, Syniister that got the original phone call from Sam telling him about the murders. Syn then called Sick who called the police (at least that's the latest version of the tale, right?).

eta: woops, I see others caught the ook in the hair ... just another fun part of getting old ... I have to comment as I'm thinking about something, and say it before I've read everybody's comments ... apologies!

You know, her profile really has me thinking now. It says she's from Rice VA. Well poorhouse road goes into Rice VA.:waitasec:
Might be nothing, but it is a coincidence, wouldn't you say?

This would go along with my comment here http://tinyurl.com/yzrvd2g about getting to know the way to a few places when you've been visiting 1+ weeks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar
Back