VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The conversations with the police, tow truck driver and taxi cab drivers were significantly after the murders. Same with the Huddle House and sheetz employees.

Also, we don't know how he was at the Kroger or the Dairy queen. Also, I've not heard anything confirming he "cleaned up blood". Nor anything about him making " friends with college kids by smoking in the areas kids smoke in". Why haven't any of these college kids come forward and spoken to the media yet? And, looking at the time line, if he killed the girls on tuesday night, and left the place thursday night, where would he have had all these time to socialize? Or even learn where these hangout places are?

Edited to say: I'm sorry for sounding harsh, as that's not my intention and I love the local input in this case. But you and I and everyone knows that in small towns rumors run rampant : and often they're unsubstantiated.

Andres, you really were harsh in your replies, I was pretty shocked actually and I appreciate that you apologized ... . Gurl is trying to tell us things as she is able, and everything is not going to be a fact in writing.

We do know there was a Kroger receipt picked up at the house, per the search warrants and per these posts in our thread #3 http://tinyurl.com/ykh38ut
http://tinyurl.com/ykja74f

You know, sometimes one just isn't what to tell, what not to tell, what is rumor, what is truth, what is stupid/boring to others, or could set the stage for a reader to have an 'ah-ha!' moment when trying to visualize the situation. I know I felt that way when posting about Mark's drinking problem ... I felt like a bit of a snitch, but on the other hand, he was SO proud of his work with AA, and I felt like it could really add some insight to how he was dealing with Emma (he turned out OK in the long run, so perhaps he felt she needed some love, time and maturity to outgrow horrorcore). Also with him losing his Dad and then his step-Dad, I thought it added to the story in that perhaps he was more lenient with Emma, because, due to the estrangement between he and Debra, he understood what the loss of a father in one's daily life could feel like. I did NOT post these things in the earlier threads lightly, but with an eye toward fleshing-out the Mark I knew and his 'character.'

Please be patient with other posters trying to wade through emotions, feelings and decisions! :hug:

I just went through 46 amber edwards on myspace but I don't think I found "the one" :(

I've gone through about 100 FaceBooks and none there either. I went back to that great list http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4399079&postcount=1003 of URLs we might want to reference later, but so many of the MySpace-type links for Sam and the girls are closed now.

Speaking of going back to old posts ... is there any way we can get a "sticky" made at the top of a thread where we can post 'important' info, like that link above, or the search warrant links, the time-lines we've come up with, etc.?? I get SO tired of searching and researching! Any mod-type people around that can help?! :waitasec:

Actually there is an interesting difference in location depending on whether it is 1400 poorhouse road in Farmville or Rice:

1400 poorhouse road farmville va: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...888,-78.356642&spn=0.088127,0.181789&t=h&z=13

1400 poorhouse road rice va: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou....256703,-78.350201&spn=0.088127,0.181789&z=13

I'm not sure which one of these is the correct location now.

Dangrs, both of your links are Poorhouse Road, I'm sure you can see that.

The first one, the one with Farmville in it goes to the location of Poorhouse Farm, which the road takes its name from. That farm was the actual Prince Edward County poorhouse farm. There were farms like that all over the state. A bit about it here under VIRGINIA L. AND CHARLIE LOUIS JONES, JR.
http://county-heritage.com/va/princeedward/samples.php

The second link is pretty close to the target. The house on the East side of the road immediately to the South was for sale recently and its address is 1408. It must have sold or been taken off the market, because I can't find it listed any more. I compared a Google street view with the picture and it was definitely that house. It looks like a factory built home set on a base with a fake stone surround. The link that used to work is this: http://www.homes.com/listing/87096148/Poorhouse_Rd_RICE_VA_23966 maybe someone who is both skeptical and motivated can track the picture down. Any lurking real estate agents with a MLS link?

Sam would have been very visible to any number of people if he were stuck across from any of those driveways. A car on a country road at night is audible for a good half mile and visible for more depending on the terrain and the positions of observer and observed. The houses are really pretty close together in the 1400's, which is why I earlier suggested he may have started to see too many houses and decided to turn back if he were looking for someplace secluded. If instead he was just hoping to finally get turned around, there were several opportunities. The fact that he did get stuck illustrates just what a pain it can be to try to turn around on a VA country road at night. I have been in exactly that same situation before and nearly been stuck.

Poorhouse Road most definitely doesn't go to Rice. It's only connection to Rice is that's where that area's mail is addressed. Its northern end is at US460, and its southern end is at what Google mistakenly calls county road 696. In Virginia, the only counties with county roads are Arlington and Henrico counties. The rest are all state roads unless they are within the limits of an incorporated city. Towns may have roads too I'm not sure and I digress.

Dangrs, both of your links are Poorhouse Road, I'm sure you can see that.

The first one, the one with Farmville in it goes to the location of Poorhouse Farm, which the road takes its name from. That farm was the actual Prince Edward County poorhouse farm. There were farms like that all over the state. A bit about it here under VIRGINIA L. AND CHARLIE LOUIS JONES, JR.
http://county-heritage.com/va/princeedward/samples.php

The second link is pretty close to the target. The house on the East side of the road immediately to the South was for sale recently and its address is 1408. It must have sold or been taken off the market, because I can't find it listed any more. I compared a Google street view with the picture and it was definitely that house. It looks like a factory built home set on a base with a fake stone surround. The link that used to work is this: http://www.homes.com/listing/87096148/Poorhouse_Rd_RICE_VA_23966 maybe someone who is both skeptical and motivated can track the picture down. Any lurking real estate agents with a MLS link?

Sam would have been very visible to any number of people if he were stuck across from any of those driveways. A car on a country road at night is audible for a good half mile and visible for more depending on the terrain and the positions of observer and observed. The houses are really pretty close together in the 1400's, which is why I earlier suggested he may have started to see too many houses and decided to turn back if he were looking for someplace secluded. If instead he was just hoping to finally get turned around, there were several opportunities. The fact that he did get stuck illustrates just what a pain it can be to try to turn around on a VA country road at night. I have been in exactly that same situation before and nearly been stuck.

Poorhouse Road most definitely doesn't go to Rice. It's only connection to Rice is that's where that area's mail is addressed. Its northern end is at US460, and its southern end is at what Google mistakenly calls county road 696. In Virginia, the only counties with county roads are Arlington and Henrico counties. The rest are all state roads unless they are within the limits of an incorporated city. Towns may have roads too I'm not sure and I digress.
Thanks for that info! :)
Him actually getting stuck can also show you what can happen when you're in a hurry to get somewhere or something done.

Yes, we know it was recorded some time before the killings.

Edited to say: Do you actually think he produced and recorded rap songs after the killings on Emma's home computer? Please tell me you don't think this.

NO it's not what I think. Have you read the posts where I tell you i've produced music? impossible even as ****ty as the genre is.

What i'm suggesting is he wrote for future recording purposes maybe? or just to "get the voices" out of his head? Maybe those towels are more than just towels is all i'm sayin...

Considering this time his father told him not to come back if he jumped on a plane to meet a girl, I would say not often.

HOw many times did he go meet someone for WIR purposes? why not say hey dad, going out of town for business?

I'm just throwing idea's out there, that's all.

On this photo http://tinyurl.com/yhf7q64 I wanted to point out that he has his hair all smushed down (that's a highly technical term!), and thickened on the side, much like we saw in the arrest video where we were thinking it was ewww stuff.

And this photo http://tinyurl.com/yhf7q64 is labeled "Syn" so I'm assuming it's our ole' buddy, Syniister that got the original phone call from Sam telling him about the murders. Syn then called Sick who called the police (at least that's the latest version of the tale, right?).

eta: woops, I see others caught the ook in the hair ... just another fun part of getting old ... I have to comment as I'm thinking about something, and say it before I've read everybody's comments ... apologies!

Both of those links go to a pictures of the Coast Guard boat, but yeah.

NO it's not what I think. Have you read the posts where I tell you i've produced music? impossible even as ****ty as the genre is.

What i'm suggesting is he wrote for future recording purposes maybe? or just to "get the voices" out of his head? Maybe those towels are more than just towels is all i'm sayin...

He also had a spiral notebook that was taken as evidence.

HOw many times did he go meet someone for WIR purposes? why not say hey dad, going out of town for business?

Trips that we know of:

1. Hell in the High Desert January 2009
2. June-July 2009 Marysville Washington
3. STFW September 2009

There is also a rumor, unconfirmed, that he attended the making of SickTanick's "In Tha Name Of" video on April 30th 2006. I remain skeptical of this claim.

Just another comment on the Washington trip...

While I don't really think that Sam and Co. threw anyone overboard, I find it interesting that their trip included several locations that have what we might call "negative energy" associated with them AND they apparently did photograph the very search mission we were talking about here. If in fact they are photographing the searchers, it seems certain that the person was missing from a previous ferry not the one they were on.

But think about how surprising of a coincidence that is if it is true. They just happen to be on the same ferry on the same day just shortly after someone goes missing from a previous ferry. And they just happen to photograph the search efforts and caption the photo with the title:

"Oh ****! Tha coast guard gonna kill us! :eek:"

Andres, you really were harsh in your replies, I was pretty shocked actually and I appreciate that you apologized ... . Gurl is trying to tell us things as she is able, and everything is not going to be a fact in writing.

We do know there was a Kroger receipt picked up at the house, per the search warrants and per these posts in our thread #3 http://tinyurl.com/ykh38ut
http://tinyurl.com/ykja74f

You know, sometimes one just isn't what to tell, what not to tell, what is rumor, what is truth, what is stupid/boring to others, or could set the stage for a reader to have an 'ah-ha!' moment when trying to visualize the situation. I know I felt that way when posting about Mark's drinking problem ... I felt like a bit of a snitch, but on the other hand, he was SO proud of his work with AA, and I felt like it could really add some insight to how he was dealing with Emma (he turned out OK in the long run, so perhaps he felt she needed some love, time and maturity to outgrow horrorcore). Also with him losing his Dad and then his step-Dad, I thought it added to the story in that perhaps he was more lenient with Emma, because, due to the estrangement between he and Debra, he understood what the loss of a father in one's daily life could feel like. I did NOT post these things in the earlier threads lightly, but with an eye toward fleshing-out the Mark I knew and his 'character.'

Please be patient with other posters trying to wade through emotions, feelings and decisions! :hug:

Yeah, sometimes I forget that how people talk to each other in my line of work and how people talk in real life, especially on the internet without seeing my body language or hearing the tone in my voice. Very Sorry to you, Peace Gurl, and anyone else I offended.

Also, whether he went to Kroger and Daily queen is something to which I'm indifferent. I'm sure he went some places, as we've seen he made no effort to conceal his identity. However, making judgments on his mind state at these places is significantly harder. I don't think we can take what we heard through the grapevine and take that as evidence he's killed before.

But, I think making a logical leap that Sam killed other people based on suppositions and things we can't verify, without any evidence isn't fair to Sam, nor does it speak well of our community.

I'm thinking because he really was kinda dumb. Either dumb struck in love or just dumb in general.

phew, I was going to say. . .

Yeah, sometimes I forget that how people talk to each other in my line of work and how people talk in real life, especially on the internet without seeing my body language or hearing the tone in my voice. Very Sorry to you, Peace Gurl, and anyone else I offended.

Also, whether he went to Kroger and Daily queen is something to which I'm indifferent. I'm sure he went some places, as we've seen he made no effort to conceal his identity. However, making judgments on his mind state at these places is significantly harder. I don't think we can take what we heard through the grapevine and take that as evidence he's killed before.

But, I think making a logical leap that Sam killed other people based on suppositions and things we can't verify, without any evidence isn't fair to Sam, nor does it speak well of our community.

The question was raised, does his music indicate prior intent to kill? How does the content of his music bear on an insanity plea?

An alternative view is that his songs describe previous events, possibly lifted from his interest in the serial killer literature and horror movies, but also possibly descriptions of previous crimes.

The songs do in fact describe crimes after all.

You know, her profile really has me thinking now. It says she's from Rice VA. Well poorhouse road goes into Rice VA.:waitasec:
Might be nothing, but it is a coincidence, wouldn't you say?

Hmm was Sam out looking for some other family member?

Hmm was Sam out looking for some other family member?

Like who?

Just my opinion, but I think he was planning to dispose of the bodies out there and was scouting locations. As I have been saying all along, Poorhouse Road really doesn't go anywhere except out to the state forest area. Possibly people might meet out there if they wanted to avoid detection, but you'd have to drive multiple vehicles on that road and the locals might notice. This is the sort of issue one commonly confronts when selecting a location for an outdoor "renegade" party. It is pretty secluded out there however and pretty clearly would make a good location to dump bodies or other items.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back