VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Speaking of bans, I'm going to be banning myself for a bit starting later this evening. Don't panic, I haven't been possessed by Pazuzu. I'm just going to a party.

Sometimes a hat is just a hat...

mj-billy-jean-fedora-hat-white.jpg

Sometimes not.

Picture-001.jpg

ohoh,I've been talking to my kid about this case quite a bit and I guess I've turned her into a satanist....found that on her myspace today:

I consider myself a laveyan satanist. It has nothing to do with "worshipping evil," or sacrificing babies and animals or whatever the *** you want to come up with. Who made you? by that, I mean, as a person. YOU DID. Making me believe, I am my own god. No one can control me. I can be as selfish as I want, just as long as I don't physically hurt others. I should always be kind, unless someone doesn't deserve it.
The "religion" is pretty self explanatory. The bible I belive in is written be Anton Lavey, which again, is only a person, & the bible, is nothing but a book.

The 11 satanic rules of the Earth:

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

So as you can see, it doesn't have much to do with believing in certain gods or whatever. It's real freedom, just don't be a dick unless necessary. Simple.

here is a video of anton lavey explaining satanism:
YouTube- Anton LaVey Speaks On LaVeyan Satanism

& again. This is for my own sake. & I am not going to argue with you.

Both of those links go to a pictures of the Coast Guard boat, but yeah.

Well, that's really odd! I just tried again, and it did the same.

Here's the looonnngg link to Sam's hair http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=4631476&albumID=2638719&imageID=60790569#a=2638719&i=60790790
and the lonnnnggg link to the pix of Syniister http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=4631476&albumID=2638719&imageID=60790569#a=2638719&i=60790588

If Paximus were here, this thread would be hopping....

uck-fay. :mad:

Ever notice how Sicktanick, Syniister, and these other shady figures always make a contrived tough guy look in all their photos? It's so contrived that it's the same every time. But Sam usually has a smirk on his face . . .

It just seems that everything I can gather from Sam's internet personality makes him look goofy, shy, and child-like.

It just seems that everything I can gather from Sam's internet personality makes him look goofy, shy, and child-like.

I always thought he looked like a wanna be. Maybe if he shaved his head, grew a real beard and put on 20 or 30 pounds... Nah, he'd still look like a nerd.

Well, except for those stabbing-you-until-there's-no-breath lyrics and maybe the let's-crap-on-the-Marine part.... And the hatchet thing. And so on.

Richard Ramirez had basically one side to him: he always looked like he was going to suck your blood out. I bet he looked like that in his elementary school pictures.

Ted Bundy had two sides: everyone who knew him in regular life thought he was charming and sophisticated; yet, he actually bit the buttocks off one of the girls he stabbed to death in Georgia, in his murderous rage.

Sam seems like the latter.

This is a rumor.....I did not see it with my own eyes but was told....parts of the floor had to be removed at 505 First Avenue. The furniture had to be tossed because of blood and odor that could never be removed. I do know there was a huge, hazardous dumpster placed beside the house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back