VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure if this has ever been posted or not, but here is yet another dating site that Sam frequented only over a month ago....
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...og&cd=15&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
Why is he using dating sites when he's with Emma? You know the girl he loved SO much that he had to kill her after receiving a text from another man? Somehow I'm starting to believe that he never thought very much of her at all. If he did, then why was he ALWAYS looking for someone else?

...because he's a guy and that's what guys do....especially guys with low self esteem..

Yeah that could be very true, but to me it also says he wasn't very serious about Emma. Or maybe he wanted 2 girls so he could feel better about himself. Also, I should add that, it seems to me that if Sam thought her behavior was wrong because of these text messages then what makes what he was doing behind Emmas back any different? He's either very contradicting or he never gave 2 s**ts about her.

I'm still hearing Madero or something very close to that. I've tried to google every variant that I can think of with no luck so far. I hear a definite ma sound at the beginning. That could be ma- or mo-, particularly if it's mon-. I've tried Montero, Monterro, and a few others. Nothing in NM so far. It could be just that she had no earlier web presence, but I doubt that somehow.

Did you see all the links I have posted that are (most likely) about her? Do a search on this thread and #2 thread using advance search for this thread and put in Lizette and wadahoot. I found what I believe to be her high school, family members, etc.

Yeah that could be very true, but to me it also says he wasn't very serious about Emma. Or maybe he wanted 2 girls so he could feel better about himself. Also, I should add that, it seems to me that if Sam thought her behavior was wrong because of these text messages then what makes what he was doing behind Emmas back any different? He's either very contradicting or he never gave 2 s**ts about her.

....same answer ,because he's a guy....especially a guy with low self esteem and the emotional maturity of a 15 year old...you know how they get all enraged and jealous over nothing but it's ok when they do it.....or they assume you're doing it because they're doing it too....

....same answer ,because he's a guy....especially a guy with low self esteem and the emotional maturity of a 15 year old...you know how they get all enraged and jealous over nothing but it's ok when they do it.....or they assume you're doing it because they're doing it too....

Yeah but would you go as far as to kill someone for something that you too have done before?
I do get what you're saying. I know a ton of guys like that. However, how can he be so crushed as to risk his life and the life of 4 others when essentially he was doing the same thing?
The only reason I even analyze this is only to try and figure out where their relationship really stood. Was he truly what he thought to be in love? Or did he have some other motive all along?

Regarding lizette's last name in this sound clip, it sounds like Moreno to me.

Regarding lizette's last name in this sound clip, it sounds like Moreno to me.

I think someone had already stated somewhere on here that they thought it was moreno also.

But wow. I'm struck by how truly, catastrophically awful this song is. The lyrics, the pacing...I regret I can't unhear this.

Re Moreno, It is a relatively common surname in this area, however I am not convinced she is from NM.

RE Lizette's name: I stick with my original reading, from the audiotape: Moreno. I'm not sure, but I think, like Wadahoot, that we then established that was it through internet connections. Did something come up to bring that into question?

Hey, guys, about the inheritance thing. First, I'm pretty sure Debra would have had a will. With a kid, real estate, presumably retirement/investments, I can't imagine she wouldn't have.

Her will, post-divorce, would likely leave everything to Emma, in trust to Mark. At this point, order of death would come in, I think. If Mark died last, and we're guessing he did, it went to him but then goes to his heir. That would have been Emma and Debra presumably, but they died first. So now it goes to Mark's nearest relative, which would be a living parent, then a sibling, and then someone more distantly related. The same applies if Debra died, then Emma died, then Mark. Mark would inherit through Emma, who wouldn't have had a will. NOW, if Emma died, then Debra died, and Mark was only trustee, it might have moved along Debra's family line, but I'd guess Mark was an heir of Debra, because that's how you usually do it when you're amicably divorced and your kid together is a minor.

At least that's how I'd see it playing out.

Yeah but would you go as far as to kill someone for something that you too have done before?
I do get what you're saying. I know a ton of guys like that. However, how can he be so crushed as to risk his life and the life of 4 others when essentially he was doing the same thing?
The only reason I even analyze this is only to try and figure out where their relationship really stood. Was he truly what he thought to be in love? Or did he have some other motive all along?

I don't think he was "in love" per se,I think he had high hopes of a new start,most of I think he thought Emma was really into him,telling him she loves him forever and ever ,great boost for him and then when he got there wham ,she was not into him.I don't think he went there fantasizing about killing her,I think he had other fantasies of what they'd be doing ;),
when that didn't happen it turned into his murderous rage imo

I had thought Sams sister said it in a news paper . I may be wrong.

Here's a link to the comment that mentioned Sam's dad didn't want him to come home.

He was really happy when he was going to go to VA to meet Ragdoll. I remember chatting with him before he left.
His parents wouldnt drive him to the air port which upset him i know and i know his father told him not to come back home if he went to VA
Sounds twiztid but i guess his dad got his wish."
is in the paragraph right after Here are a some quotes from Pixy that I found interesting and/or useful:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Four People Murdered in VA College Town #3

It could have been mentioned in the news too but this is the comment I remembered.

And welcome back Pax! Whew, you gave us all quite a scare. :)

I have wondered too what would become of the house. My guess is something drastic will have to be done, like a complete remodel or even torn down, and mabye even an address change. You couldn't pay me to live there. Farmville will be fine though. It has thrived in the last 10 years.

You couldn't pay me to live in that house either. Then again, you couldn't pay me to live in Farmville - not because of this but because - it's Farmville.

I don't think he was "in love" per se,I think he had high hopes of a new start,most of I think he thought Emma was really into him,telling him she loves him forever and ever ,great boost for him and then when he got there wham ,she was not into him.I don't think he went there fantasizing about killing her,I think he had other fantasies of what they'd be doing ;),
when that didn't happen it turned into his murderous rage imo

ITA. Sam probably wasn't in love with Emma but I do think he thought she was really into him and that he had a lot invested in the relationship and that's why he reacted to her rejection with rage.

.....i wished we had more info about what led Emma to reject sam ....I'd think it was just how goofy he actually was but maybe there was more to it,maybe he did have some "Natural born killer" like fantasies regarding Emma and made a comment about killing her parents or something along those lines.....

Pax! Welcome back!

Too bad no one went to heckle Rimer, because the Farmville Town council were all there and they were listening to him:

"This is all about education. This is awareness and recognition about all of these behaviors, and the crimes associated with them," Rimer said, although he was quick to point out that not all people associated with Satanism and the occult are violent criminals.

His four-hour talk drew a diverse crowd to Farmville, where Longwood professor Debra S. Kelley, 53; her estranged husband, Mark Niederbrock, 50; their daughter, Emma Niederbrock, 16; and Melanie Wells, 18, Emma's friend from Inwood, W.Va., were found bludgeoned to death Sept. 18 in Kelley's home.

While the instructional talk was aimed at educating community members about different religions, it had other purposes, too. "It's about healing and understanding," said Nancy Haga, a church member.
Wanda Whitus said the September slayings served as a wake-up call to the community. "This is really happening in our society," she said.
Several members of the Farmville Town Council attended Rimer's presentation. Councilman David Whitus said he was unfamiliar with some of these subcultures before the September killings, and he attended to learn more.

Rimer didn't specifically address the Farmville killings, but he discussed the growing group called the Juggalos, followers of the horrorcore rap group Insane Clown Posse. Two Juggalos were charged in last month's slaying of a New Hampshire woman who was killed with a machete and knife.

From: http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/article/FARM16_20091115-221607/305945/

Four hours? And he didn't discuss the crimes at all?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55
Back