VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course they don't understand, I mean, we're adults, we can't be coerced with alcohol and drugs. *eye rolling* ahhh anyway, yes, if the receipts would be released, it would probably help us know WHAT frame of mind he was in. WHAT he was intending the whole time, ya know?

Raz,A masters degree? I would have to see it to believe it. It is hard for me to believe she finished high school.

Razakel [SKR]

Razakel [SKR]

Nov 18 2009 1:20 PM

lmfao! I AM flattered, like for real. I mean, i know there are some "obsessed people" out there, but these wannabe online detectives are by FAR the condom on my fake dick, everytime they say ANYTHING about me, i just feel so lucky that people like that have me in thiier lives, at least we GIVE them something to talk about right? and ****, they can sift thru my comments all day, look at our plays lately becuz of them ;) i aint complaining one bit, just BEYOND flattered <3
thier a buncha cuties. Another thing that gets me off, is while they "investigate" (LMFAO) we're sitting here making more fans and making more musick and more MONEY! this is why i am beyond flattered, poor little POLITICAL piggies ;)
anyway, its time for me to go smell my baby socks, masterbate to pictures of Jesus, and order people to go on killing sprees n ****. :sigh: oh, and i cant forget, play L4D2 with YOU! <333333333333
i loveeeeeeeee you <3333

http://www.myspace.com/sicktanickskr

SickTanicK - 93 93/93 I Hath Been Reborn!

Nov 18 2009 1:06 PM

Wow woman. People actually took your last comment to me seriously. Ya know, for online "intellectuals" i am pretty impressed with their stupidity aren't you? this is so ****ing funny, it goes to show, people have no lives. Least with us, were making $, were talking about a bunch of GROWN ADULTS who think they are online detectives for christs sake, trying to make connections that arent there, are you flattered? cause i sure as **** am, they play into the web of the one who devours them mentally.

P.S.

my balls itch.

<3 - The Demon Pazuzu, Mommaookalakaboobooday. lmao

-sick

"haters make me famous" ;)

I lost track of this discussion back in the 1st or 2nd thread, but when / where did the information about the keys in the AC, scented candles/air machines come from? What else has come out since the end of Septmeber?

I sorta wish there were two separate threads--one for discussion/speculation/opinions about the criminal case and a 2nd for all the horrorcore editorializing and discussion. The latter is interesting stuff, but it's devouring the former discussion, making it difficult for more casual followers to keep abreast of updates/changes in this case.

TO answer the first part as far as I know, the candles and stuff were speculation. As far as the key's, someone else can comment on that. That i'm not sure about.

Looked over all of the paperwork in his case that was printable, taking it home and will be back later to ask some questions that may have been hit on before and I just wasn't aware, so if its a repeat in ANY way, i apologize in advance.

Raz,A masters degree? I would have to see it to believe it. It is hard for me to believe she finished high school.

I've known more than one idiot with a masters. A college education ain't what it used to be.

I believe the keys and their location were identified in the search warrants.

The candles were referenced by one poster here who claims to be a local Farmville resident.

i know this is a response late, but, if sam used these candles and clean air machines, that is probably a reason why he didn't have the funds to get home right away, thus .... no more money.... he spent it on expensive air machines? just wondering....

I'm judging the air machine rumor to be just that -- a rumor. The air machine I can think of would be something like an Ionic Breeze, which run about 200 bucks a pop.

Did he buy these things? I have no idea. Surely, though, it was a terrible idea as it wouldn't work.

Razakel [SKR]

Razakel [SKR]

lmfao! I AM flattered, like for real. I mean, i know there are some "obsessed people" out there, but these wannabe online detectives are by FAR the condom on my fake dick, everytime they say ANYTHING about me, i just feel so lucky that people like that have me in thiier lives, at least we GIVE them something to talk about right? and ****, they can sift thru my comments all day, look at our plays lately becuz of them ;) i aint complaining one bit, just BEYOND flattered <3
thier a buncha cuties. Another thing that gets me off, is while they "investigate" (LMFAO) we're sitting here making more fans and making more musick and more MONEY! this is why i am beyond flattered, poor little POLITICAL piggies ;)
anyway, its time for me to go smell my baby socks, masterbate to pictures of Jesus, and order people to go on killing sprees n ****. :sigh: oh, and i cant forget, play L4D2 with YOU! <333333333333
i loveeeeeeeee you <3333

Nov 18 2009 1:06 PM

Wow woman. People actually took your last comment to me seriously. Ya know, for online "intellectuals" i am pretty impressed with their stupidity aren't you? this is so ****ing funny, it goes to show, people have no lives. Least with us, were making $, were talking about a bunch of GROWN ADULTS who think they are online detectives for christs sake, trying to make connections that arent there, are you flattered? cause i sure as **** am, they play into the web of the one who devours them mentally.

P.S.

my balls itch.

<3 - The Demon Pazuzu, Mommaookalakaboobooday. lmao

-sick

I really, really hope they keep posting this stuff.

Pride comes before the fall, and all that.

I suppose Shrim isnt man enough to join our discussion...I kinda figured, after seeing him in that road trip youtube video, the evidence suggests and it is my opinion he is pretty much a dork. Tail between his legs sort of dude, you know the kind.

Razakel [SKR]

Razakel [SKR]

lmfao! I AM flattered, like for real. I mean, i know there are some "obsessed people" out there, but these wannabe online detectives are by FAR the condom on my fake dick, everytime they say ANYTHING about me, i just feel so lucky that people like that have me in thiier lives, at least we GIVE them something to talk about right? and ****, they can sift thru my comments all day, look at our plays lately becuz of them i aint complaining one bit, just BEYOND flattered <3
thier a buncha cuties. Another thing that gets me off, is while they "investigate" (LMFAO) we're sitting here making more fans and making more musick and more MONEY! this is why i am beyond flattered, poor little POLITICAL piggies
i loveeeeeeeee you <3333

"We will not cash in on these tragic events."

Raz, devouring me mentally. Raz. Devouring me mentally. Well, all I can say is, thank god it's just mentally.

He obviously hasnt spoken to a lawyer as you suggested.

He doesn't need one. He's makin' money!

Funny, though, that he's accusing us of not having lives . . . But had the time to lurk on this board and go through this massive thread.

Seriously, though, I'd love to welcome Razakel or Sicktanick to our discussion, or, to DM me directly. I'd love to pick their brains a bit.

They tried very hard to keep it in and not comment like they promised, but we all knew it was just a matter of time, its too hard to resist.

bxp27814.jpg

Guppies.

Amen Peace Gurl. I think she responded to that Masters degree comment because it was a woman. I stated earlier that I doubted she was a food handler in an upscale restaurant. She didn't come after me. I think the girl's support is very important to her.

He doesn't need one. He's makin' money!

Funny, though, that he's accusing us of not having lives . . . But had the time to lurk on this board and go through this massive thread.

Seriously, though, I'd love to welcome Razakel or Sicktanick to our discussion, or, to DM me directly. I'd love to pick their brains a bit.

I would love for them to come here and I would treat them with nothing but respect, I would love to learn from them in truth. But they wont come and therefore are not deserving of respect. Cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee